First Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Tutors
Read First Tutors Reviews

About First Tutors:

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2018, 90% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Tell us how First Tutors made you happy
Very helpful in finding a tutor
Great place to access tutors. It needs to be clear that where you have paid the finders fees for a tutor if it doesn’t work out you can use that fee for another. I think you will get more returning customers too. Also if there is a reduction for 2nd/additional tutors from this. Will encourage people to do many!
I was able to find a tutor and communicate with her efficiently enough to get sorted.
I came across First Tutors Music in my search for help with piano lessons and found them a helpful site in providing a list of tutors.

Choosing and making contact with the tutor has been easy so far.

Of course I wish there wasn't a fee to pay.
Not yet had first lesson with tutor, but found the process easy and reassuring.

I appreciated your safety measures.

Website looks a bit old and it was confusing (i.e. I found it hard to find the way to send/read messages) but more importantly you have a wide selection of tutors with a high number of feedback ratings.
First Tutors is helpful and efficient. The tutor who I chose is very good.
Extremely helpful in identifying suitable tutors close to my home address.
Good to have a selection to choose from.
Good site and found what I was looking for.Paul Knight.
Glad l found this website and was able to engage services of a tutor.
Efficient way to find lots of tutors. Fiddly to navigate on a phone (re entering passwords and login each time you need to read a message and quite hard to get the hang of how the messages are stacked). Tech issues aside, I felt confident in the info being presented and easy to see a range of tutors at a glance.
First Tutors made it easy to find a tutor in our area with the right credentials.
Easy to use service if you know your criteria.
Professional and swift service.
would definitely recommend.
Went quite smoothly. Maybe fewer steps towards the final introduction would make the process easier.
Very quick & easy to use. Will definitely be reusingit in the future.
Initially I had some difficulty finding my way around your website, but once I got through the initial stages I found it very good.
easy to find the tutor that we think will be able to help our son with his A level Computer Science. Platform worked well and the process for making the introduction was good
Found it fairly easy to navigate site and that you did get a sense of different tutors and their styles. Information up to date. One message if reply not received from a potential tutor though.
First Tutors is rated 4.58 based on 7,564 reviews