First Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Tutors
Read First Tutors Reviews

About First Tutors:

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2018, 90% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Tell us how First Tutors made you happy
I think that George is 1 off the best tutors ever he seems to be very professional as a teacher. Both myself and my daughter really enjoy him as a teacher I highly recommend him as a teacher đź’Ż per cent recommend George
Brilliant, quick response to my request
Thank you so much for your brilliant service! One request: Please monitor the rates you are advertising and that should not change after paying the finders’ fee! It may hamper your trustworthy reputation !
My daughter loved the first lesson and she is asking me to arrange 2 lessons instead of one per week after her first lesson. The tutor is excellent! Having adequate knowledge and ability to deliver this in an appropriate style is very important for both the learners and the tutors. She has all those qualities, i.e., knowledge, presentation and delivering these properly. I would definitely vouch for her and wish her every success!
When I was exploring which way to go in my search for music tuition, First Tutors gave me the direction that I was looking for.
Very easy to navigate and find lots of possible tutors. All with plenty of information about their experience etc. Easy to contact them with requirements and chose one quite quickly.
He is a very good teacher
First Tutors helped us find a great teacher for our autistic Grandson
Very helpful session with andrew from first tutors. Was able to signpost us to the right ppl to get all the information we needed for my nephew
Most of the tutors respond quickly.
Great website. 2nd time using it & got a great tutor both times
Aiysha is an excellent tutor. She really helped my daughter understand something she had been struggling with for a long time by breaking it down. I think her age helped my daughter click well with Aiysha. I would highly recommend Aiysha as a tutor. Thank you Aiysha. We’re looking forward to continuing working with you.
I was a little worried about looking online for an A-Level tutor for my daughter but had no need to be. We found an excellent match and the whole service offered by First Tutors was professional and seamless.
We have only had one lesson so far but this seems like a great service. It was easy to use and very efficient. The tutor we chose seems great so far & my child found the lesson very helpful. We have arranged more classes so will see how it goes. Based on my limited experience of this site I would certainly recommend it.
Excellent, efficient but supportive, “Patrick really know his stuff” quote from my son
Easy to use site that put us in touch with an excellent local tutor.
very easy to navigate and tutors respond quickly
A great service - thank you!
Was able to find a suitable tutor quickly and with ease.
Amazing teacher very impressed with the service !
First Tutors is rated 4.59 based on 8,070 reviews