First TransPennine Express Reviews

ADMAIL 3878

Categories:
Travel
Travel

How would you rate First TransPennine Express ?

"I understand this is mainly complaints BUT My husband & I recently travelled on First TransPennine Express & they couldn't have been more helpful. Especially a man called Andrew at the Thornaby ticket office. Nothing was to much trouble for him. My husband is wheelchair confined & we were worried about traveling by train. He not only helped us on the train but explained everything clearly. Through him we have visited a few places by train our latest was York."
"our train broke down and we had to get onto a train already full had too stand with my wife and 8month baby with case and pram promised rail tokens customer service rubbish don't reply to emails say they want pictures of our tickets which they delivered by recorded post i gave the my booking reservation number this not good enough still waiting for rail tokens which where promised i sent them twice by email siad they can't open them if there was another company i could use i would bad customer service poor response don't care about passengers"
"Customer service is non existent. Staff are very unhelpful and obstructive. It's a waste of time contacting complaints. The website provides inaccurate advice. They don't care about their customers."
First TransPennine Express is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews