First Call Debt Solutions Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend First Call Debt Solutions

About First Call Debt Solutions: If you are struggling with Debt of £5,000 or more, First Call Debt Solutions are here to put you in touch with our team of friendly and helpful Expert Debt Consultants who are here to help you to manage and take back control of your current Debt worries. Our aim is to help you regain back the control of your finances.

enquiries@firstcalldebtsolutions.co.uk

The Shakespeare Centre, 45-51 Shakespeare Street

Tell us how First Call Debt Solutions made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Abby was brilliant he put me at ease and didn’t judge me in any way. He guided me through at my pace as I’m not very computer literate & my memory isn’t what it used to be his patience is to be applauded. I have only taken the first step but already feel better thanks"
"Abby was very friendly and helpful"
"I was informed of my rights and given good advice and my mind was put at rest"
"Very helpful and understanding. Called to check up even after they had finished there part. Explained the process in a understandable way. Work with me with to make contact around my awkward work schedule."
"Really helpful first call ,even though I was very nervous Abby soon helped settle them , hopefully everything will now turn out just fine Thankyou"
"Very easy and made to feel at ease. Non judgemental handling of my situation."
"Very helpful so far. And understanding"
"So far, so good. Spoke to Abby who was very reassuring. Hopefully all will turn out okay."
"Very helpful end of call was a relief thank u"
"Extremely helpful, professional."
"Absolutely 1st class service really helped me become more positive about my financial situation and made me feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel"
"first call feel a weight has been lifted already"
"Excellent customer service very relaxed feel to the questions and very informative"
First Call Debt Solutions is rated 4.86 based on 144 reviews