Firestorm kit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Firestorm kit

Tell us how Firestorm kit made you happy
Looks like all the 5 star ratings are done by the "company" owner at himself. I also did the order, kept on pending. No tracking code, no answer to emails, nothing. Put my bank to cancel the payment and handle the fraud things. Scumbags!
Ordered on Thursday. Query re my address was resolved that afternoon and the bag arrived the next day. Bag exactly as described. Price was good too. A very happy customer.
Good price, quick delivery and good quality product.
Order was late and needed prompting, but can't fault service as delivered on next day post (at seller's expense). Clothes are high quality and as advertised, very good value
I too believe alot of this is made up. I ordered a MOD 90 ID card holder and it came through within 48 hours, real good quality and at a cheap price than other companies that I've recommended it to a few of the bods from my unit. They kept on top of email correspondence with speedy replies.
Clearly somebody has something against this site and 99% of the recent negative reviews are complete lies and fabricated. There is nothing wrong with this company and I have ordered a number of items from them. They are a trustworthy site and I'd recommend them
I must say I'm glad that I didn't read these reviews before making my decision. As a customer from the U.S. I tend to not make purchases overseas due to fear of "lost in transit" stories, but I am more than pleased to have made this one. The level of customer service that I received from Firestorm was 1st rate all the way. They answered all of my questions through email in a timely and very professional manner. I made the purchase of 2 Bergen Rucksacks (grade 1) and was immediately contacted by a representative stating they were out of the grade 1 and would upgrade to supergrade free of charge. I was even willing to pay the difference because of the help I received, but they declined. I was then blown away when I was told that I would receive the items in 3 days time. If I were to make a purchase just a few states away with double the shipping costs, I would still be waiting on my bags. Shipping to Las Vegas was unbelievably quick and well packaged. I can confidently state that these are not the last items I will buy from Firestorm. A big thanks to Joe and all at Firestorm!
Scam artist! Thief! Liar! You might get lucky and actually receive something. But if something goes wrong and it will, you wont be able to contact this guy. He wont reply to any of your emails and the phone number doesn't even exist. I have had to try and claim my money back through credit card and have reported him to Citizens Advise, Trading Standards and Action Fraud Police.
OMG stay away from this vendor. This person doesn’t even warrant a one star rating. Save your money and go elsewhere. What an absolute disgrace.
Order remains pending No reply to emails No reply to calls No communication what so ever No refund offered Avoid like the plague .
Reported to Trading Standards for Fraud. The Police are now on the case. Thieving liar Buyers beware
Just to let every dissatisfied customer know, I have auctioned a reclaim through my bank, who will be contacting the sellers source of illegal fund gathering. I have been advised that legal action is forthcoming, due to the evident fraud involved. Thanks
Anyone on here want to visit the address in Reading?
As others on here, I have been defrauded by this seller, who is up and running on Amazon under a different name. They have been reported to the Police ‘Action Fraud Team’ and I would advise other disaffected purchasers to do the same.
Another ploy of his is to say he is on holiday "until the 10th" (see reviews on trust pilot). This happened to us. No goods delivered and money taken straight away. Will take legal action if refund is not forthcoming
Would leave zero stars if I could. Took the money straight away and never received delivery. Wish I had seen these very truthful reviews before I put my trust in this company. BUYER BEWARE!!!!
Never received ordered items. This website appears to be a scam. Money taken over a month prior to this review. Multiple requests made to give an explanation and refund with no responses. Contact phone number does not appear to be valid. I should have done my due diligence before using this site - there are a multitude of negative reviews associated with this website on uk.trustpilot.com, reviews.co.uk, freeindex.co.uk, etc. My next step is to report this scam site to MasterCard and try to get my stolen money back that way.
Unfortunately I'm going to the address in a week and getting my products and a refund if the owner like it or not
Placed order, nothing arrived. Had to threaten legal action to get a refund. Would not recommend.
Money taken Kit never arrived. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
Firestorm kit is rated 1.96 based on 28 reviews