Finsbury Media Reviews

Jeffries Passage
Guildford
Surrey

Live Chat
"We had a great initial digital marketing strategy consultation with Paul. Lots of insights and knowledge of our industry as well as practical, tailored advice backed by data and experience."
"Attended a very good marketing event - Paul is excellent!"
"Paul presentation gave a whistle stop tour if digital marketing covering a lot of points well, if at a high level, in a short space of time. Finsbury clearly understand PPC & SEO and unlike many agencies I’ve come across focus on tracking and delivering a ROI. Good session"
"I enjoyed the Marketing & Digital Media masterclass held by Finsbury Media. Paul delivered quality action points to increase online presence and I left the session feeling as though I was better informed on digital marketing best practice. Thank you!"
"Thank you Paul for an insightful afternoon while meeting some interesting people along the way. I would definitely recommend other business owners looking to improve their lead generation capabilities attend this class."
"Great event hosted by Paul, some great takeaways to use in my business"
"Paul came and visited me from Finsbury media as organised to help with my ad campaign. He was excellent in every way. He helped explain everything clearly and helped me understand everything I needed to know. He’s a very cool guy with great enthusiasm towards his work. Thank you"
"The presentation was great and I gained a lot of value from it! Paul was really friendly and it was a really engaging presentation. The content was really helpful and I definitely a lot I took away from it that I will remember and apply, thanks so much"
"Great insights into helping us with our marketing strategy."
"I'm delighted with the work I've done with Paul and the team at Finsbury Media. We've used them for SEO work with great results and have just completed a new website for our core business. Working with Paul is a pleasure as he delivers what he promises with real expertise and insight. So much so that I am now working with them again to update a second website."
"Brilliant customer service, clear information and help along the way. Proven results and a lovely team."
"I first came across Finsbury Media at a business expo and after talking to Steve at the event we arranged a meeting, and I was really impressed with his knowledge of Google and understanding of the marketing and what it could do for me and my (small!) video production business. The landing page they designed for my PPC campaign is smart and really attractive, and met all my requirements & expectations. All my encounters with the Finsbury staff along the way have been very professional and I'm grateful for all the advice they've given me so far, in the run-up to and during the campaign launch. It's early days in the campaign but I'm really looking forward to seeing the results in the coming weeks and months."
"Finsbury Media help me transform my website into a very modern contemporary website which looks amazing and attract lots of traffic. Paul was best for listening to my requirements also input his valuable advise to make my business website working . I am really happy with the service"
"My name is Paulo and I own www.brandecupcakes.co.uk and Finsbury Media have been running my Adwords campaign for over 3 years now. Paul approached me with a phone call and I have to say that I'm extremely satisfied with Paul Squires and Finsbury. They have also built me 2 brand new sites and the results have been amazing. My favourite is when I get to listen in when my customers call and I've used this information to better build the sites. I gave 5 stars but they definitely deserve a 10."
"Paul Squires and the team at Finsbury Media are all highly professional and know what they are talking about....so much so that I have invited Paul to speak at The Woking Means Business Exhibition on 16 October on 'Practical Advice on How to get the most from your Marketing Online' Visitors will certainly benefit from Paul's vast experience. Paul Webster, Webster Consultancy"
"I recently started using Finsbury media for my PPC campaign and they have really surprised me how professional and can actually deliver, especially when others promise but don’t deliver. I’m looking forward and I’m very excited for them to design and manage my website. They not only talk the talk , they walk the walk too ."
"chris at finsbury media has done a great job for me, he has turned my business round ten fold great guy great company for anyone that wants to advertise there business on google i would recommend you contact chris 07841661540 cant do enough for you"
"I have used Finsbury Media for the past 2 years, and when I recently started my new waste company there was only one web media company I was going to use. Finsbury Media really know their stuff and from being an unknown company on the web to ranking number one UK wide for my chosen search or key words in as little as 4 months, I think their results are the only recommendation Finsbury Media need. I would not use any other web media provider now. John Westray Managing director LTR Waste and WFP Fabrications"
"Outstanding Google Premier Agency in Guildford - I have nothing but praise for what they can do to transform a business online with SEO and paid Ads. Genuine, friendly and trustworthy people who deliver on their promises. I have no hesitation in recommending Finsbury Media if you want to put your business out there."
"Absolute con! We had a three month trial of their AdWords service and noticed quickly that money was going missing from our AdWords budget (we tracked expenditure ourselves as most digital companies will.) When we pointed this out the first time the money was returned to our account. Following this more money ‘got lost’ from our AdWords budget however this time, more than a month after cancelling, no refund has been forthcoming despite multiple emails and assurances it would. Worse they are now trying to cite some very dubious terms and conditions that were not in our contract but on their website and are attempting to charge us for another month. Worse again they have added a £450 management fee to this ridiculous invoice. They only responded when we went on their Facebook page to complain. Too late. Beware these scam artists! Lastly they performed woefully, our new ads agency is so much better it’s difficult to believe."
Hi Marty

Thanks for working with us on your initial issues., obviously as we have T&C's for our contracts which we follow. (as we should) However, we of course want satisfied and happy clients even in the advent of a dispute. I am happy to say that you have confirmed that all issues have been dealt with and resolved to your satisfaction, and thank you for confirming this on our google reviews (as opposed to here).

We can only apologise for the slight delay whilst processing the situation.

Thanks again for working with us

Kind regards