Finndeli Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Finndeli Ltd

How would you rate Finndeli Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Ordering was very simple and the goods arrived quickly."
"Placed my order, got confirmation, got tracking number, courier delivered in the time allocated and the parcel was in very good condition and with lots of lovely food inside. Very happy!!!!!!!!!!!"
"quick response to e-mail query and very fast service/delivery ."
"I made a real effort to ask you to leave the delivery in my garage, printed the required paper for the delivery guy and left it there. Yet, you ignored all that and left the box outside in the rain."
We are really sorry to hear that our courier has let you down regarding your delivery. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused, please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance.
"Accurate and speedy fulfilment of order. Stock what I wanted to buy."
"Very prompt."
Laurence H
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and very fast delivery. thank you"
"The delivery process was fast"
"Delivery was quick and correct, good service"
"A great shop, wide range of some of my favourite things. Unfortunately out of stock of my favourite mustard but that's not the shops fault. Great prices and delivered exactly when they said. I'll be using Finddeli again for sure"
"Excellent service and great, to be able to purchase traditional Finnish products in the UK. Instead of having them posted from Finland. The only issue, I have is the Oululainen Hapankorppu Rye is in the very small box and I wish they could offer the larger box sizes for Hapankorppu and the delivery charges are high."
"Homey food! Fast and accurate delivery. Never disappointed. Thant long drink, lonkero, sale is awesome.Thanks a lot ja kiitos!"
"The service was quick. I emailed the company because an item I needed was not available at the time of ordering. It was added to the order without any fuss."
"Very quick delivery, no problems at all."
"Very quick delivery!"
"Great service and super fast delivery!"
"Fabulous products, prompt delivery, efficient and hepful"
"timely and just what was ordered."
"Great and fresh"
"Great selection of products. Thorough packaging and quick delivery. Very happy customer!"
Finndeli Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 129 reviews