Finest Dental Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
Daisy Welch
"So , where do I start? I cannot put into words how amazing my experience was at the Milton Keynes Finest Dental practice! From the day I started my Invasalign treatment and through every visit and check up in regards to my treatment - I was greeted with great customer service on reception thanks to Chloe Child and Joshua Robertson. Then a really special thank you to Harps who was so friendly and approachable through every change over and all up to the finishing final day of treatment. He made my experience so special and even made my teeth look perfectly straight after my invasalign which really made my experience 10 times more special and made me feel like a valued customer. I also want to thank the dental nurse who helped Harps out as she was really helpful and friendly too. Invasalign has genuinely changed my outlook on life and has made me feel much more confident and happier within myself. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. The procedure went smoothly and even though some of the change overs were a tad painful - it was all worth it for the final results. I would add that it is extremely important to make sure to wear the brace every single day and night without fail and only have 2 hours max when taking off for eating/drinking throughout the day. If you want straight teeth then its a commitment but if you follow the guidelines then they will genuinely work! I am so so happy that I finally got them done I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole team at Milton Keynes. I am going back soon to get my teeth whitened, and will be going back for regular check ups and so forth. Cant stop smiling - Thank you!"
Joanne Ryan
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Ivana Superstar! I went to Finest Dental in tears after finding out I was loosing 2 of my frontal teeth, I'm only 26 an it was a big trauma! All the staff at Finest Dental is friendly and the new branch in Cannon Street is spotless, but my biggest thank you goes to Ivana. She was the sweetest dentist I've ever met in my life, she explained my options step by step and made me feel a lot better. She and all the nurses and dentist I met in my 6 month treatment did a great job, I will definetly recommend it to anyone who needs professionalism and experience! Thank you for giving me my smile back :) Ps. Can you guess which teeth were missing?!?"
"I had my teeth straightened using Invisalign at Finest Dental, Winchester. I am really happy with the results and staff were all helpful and nice. I would recommend this dentist."
"Thank you so much Liverpool Street. I am in love with my new smile, I have the perfect straight, white teeth I have always wanted. Can't say thank you enough, I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone looking into Invisalign. Everyone is so friendly and officiant my dentist was Maha."
"A fantastic service.. finest dental did a scan of all of my mouth, teeth and gums.. they throughly went through all of what needs to be done. They were very kind and helpful, I left feeling very satisfied. I would definitely recommend. Thanks."
"I now have full confidence to smile eat, I'm so happy and this is the best decision I've made"
"Don't go there, it was dirty cracked tiles and dirty nurses,,, I payed a deposit for a free concultation and they wouldn't give me the £50 back,, I phoned them 6 times and they just kept putting the phone down, don't go there, its dirty and you won't get your deposit back,, warning."
"Thank you so much Finest dental, I am currently mid treatment and over the moon with what has been provided so far. The customer service of Cannon Street and Liverpool Street is by far the best dental practices I have been too. I did a lot of research before picking Finest Dental and I am very happy so far! The price was great and the treatment is exactly what I wanted! Looking forward to seeing the final result now! Everyone is always friendly and smiley from Dentists to the Coordinators. Everything is clean and I always feel very looked after. Thank you again. :)"
"Had the most amazing experience at the Brentwood branch. Nicky was incredible every single time i went in. Highly recommend"
"Just completed my treatment at Cannon Street. Couldn't be happier with the outcome. My dentist Ivana and her assistant Fatima were great; I was quite nervous and they were very patient with me. All staff were friendly and welcoming. Special thanks to Jordan for helping with my appointments. I love my new smile, thank you Finesdental!"
"******AVOID FOR BRACES *********** BARKINGSIDE / BRENTWOOD Where do i start ! I am writing to make people aware of the treatment i received from Finest Dental (Barkingside)then brentwood !. When I had my consultation with Kamila Azimova I asked which braces were needed and what would be the best braces for me to achieve a perfect smile. As I have no dental background I relied on your professional knowledge and expertise to guide my decision. I was very open-minded about my choices, and didn’t mind whether I had invisible braces or metal braces. I was told from Finest Dental (Kamila) the Damen force brace was best for me and worked the fastest for results I was trying to achieve. My teeth were very goofy and I have an open bite, I was advised to get the best results I would need to have my jaw broken, I however said no to this option. Further in to my treatment (now moved to Brentwood Branch) and still unhappy with the outcome of the previous work of my teeth and after having a second opinion I was told there was the option to remove teeth. I was told if I had the removals of 4 teeth this would have created room for my teeth to push back and the open bite would have been rectified. However this option was never offered or advised to me from you Finest Dental Original I started my treatment around June 2016, paying £2300 and was advised my braces would be off before my holiday on the 23rd of October 2017. This was really important to me as I had a long awaited holiday. However it is the 26th of April, 2018 I still have my braces on, I still have a bad open bite, over filed teeth and I now have teeth that are bent far worse than they ever were before the treatment. To conclude my braces have not achieved what was promised and paid for. I had monthly visits to see my Kamilia in not one of my visits did I receive a wire charge to tighten my brace; the only time my brace was tightened was when my braces were first installed. I told you this on every visit asking you to make them tight, as I didn’t feel anything was changing. I didn’t ever receive rubber bands to align my teeth, and on several occasions I asked you for the bracket wires to be applied to help keep my elastics on. I told that you didn’t have these in stock and if I needed these I would need to pay extra?( this would have helped close my open bite One of my lower teeth has been filed too much and is now much smaller than my other lower tooth due to the over filing, my brace bracket would also break monthly and you would just glue it back on and then file my teeth more. My lip also has a lump on it where Kamilia clamped it. Several appointments I made with you either were cancelled or changed (delaying treatment) also due to lack of staff and then in the end they closed the Barkingside practice and moved me all the way to Brentwood one. Overall my experience with Finest Dental has been extremely stressful, long and very unprofessional and of course nothing as the results I originally expected or paid for - It has taken longer than expected (nearly 2 years and I’m very unhappy) resulting in delays in the overall work to my teeth. Resulting in Mags being unable to treat my teeth anymore due to the results, I was not given clear instructions on what treatment was needed (should have been advised to remove teeth from the start), Lower tooth filed too much (leaving them a lot smaller than the others), Lip now has a lump (due to your clamping), Cancelled or changed time on appointment (delays), My open bite is very bad – due to delay/wrong treatment prescribed, overall the appearance of my teeth is worse than before. After Moving to Brentwood and having Mags treat me I have seen progression – She tightened my wires on all visits and has fixed rubber elastics to align my teeth, brackets have been applied for my elastics at no extra cost. Also for the last couple of months seeing Mags none of my brackets have broken due to her professional level of work. If this had been done several months ago I feel my open bite would have closed a lot more then it currently is and my braces would possibly be off right now. In December I met with the clinical director (at Brentwood), I had been advised that Kamilia had provided a very unprofessional service to several of your patients who have also complained. Mr Simon also advised me the only way to fix this open bite problem would be to remove braces take four teeth out and put the braces back on, by Law someone should have overlooked Kamilias work within the year she had been treating me - I did therefore request a full / part refund and compensation for the inconvenience and unprofessional service received. However this was decilined and nothing was ever done about this . I hate my teeth and my mouth has never felt the same since - WASTE OF MONEY ! This stressed me so much i couldn't even be bother to write a review untill now (over a year ago). Mr Simon Riahi is clueless and still today aint come back to me with an out come ! apart from me paying £600 to have 4 teeth removed lol p.s let me say Mags is a credit to finest dental ! photo of me before and teeth photo after !"
"It would be no stars; except that option isn't provided. I arranged for an appointment to look at invisalign braces. I was told I would have to pay £50 for the appointment, though this would be refunded to me immediately after the appointment (I was told I only had to make a phone call) regardless of whether I went ahead or not. Well 6-weeks and countless phone calls/emails I finally got my payment. Though no apology for the delay and my time taken trying to get this back. I get the feeling it may well be they hope you give up as it is so painful. Also, very lucky to actually get anyone to pick up the phone, though prior to the appointment they couldn't have been friendlier and communicative..... I would not trust them with my money for very expensive braces when they couldn't provide customer service for £50!"
"mangers who pass you around to one manager to another when u have an issue , the staff take forever to respond to emails ,they do not take complaints seriously , i have had to come so many times to get my treatment actually done and waited a year to get my treatment done which has not been done to standard , i waited months for my refund and its like they want you to chase them for everything , you will be lucky if you see one dentist rather then different ones ,i have now had my teeth ruined and am still waiting to hear to see what they will do to fix them but as i state they dont keep you informed or up-to date or reassure you , what you see on the website is certainly NOT what you get ...only positive thing to say is that the clinics are very clean the staff are friendly and welcoming however thats not going to get you nice teeth or justify for whats happened with me and others , i just wouldn't recommend them as you dont and should have to experience this from any private dental practise especially for the price you pay and time you take out for your treatment"
"For starters, after doing considerable research on prices and quality, Finest Dental had the most competitive quote which is what attracted me initially. Throughout the entire process, everyone has been very friendly and incredibly helpful, including the treatment coordinators who put the plans in motion for me. Anytime I've had to rearrange an appointment this has been honoured with minimal inconvenience so overall I been very happy with my treatment and would highly recommend this practice to anyone considering something like Invisilign."
"Prior to my initial consultation I had received an opinion from another orthodontist, however I left that appointment confused with the recommendations. At my initial consultation at finest dental the team were very helpful and took the time to properly explain their advice. I was happy to proceed with finest dental."
"Absolutely terrible. I have an ongoing complaint for more than 5 months now and nothing happened. Nothing. They offered compensation for lack of communication (3 weeks ago) but I haven't received that either. Their dentists are careless and killed my tooth for which I haven't even heard an apology yet. I gave 2 stars and not only one because they are capable of following instructions for Invisalign treatment at least. I am shocked and disgusted by their attitude considering they caused me a permanent damage"
"Finest Dental is a fairly new dental practice in Winchester. They have a great team and offer a very professional and comprehensive service. If you want a practice that is fairly priced and comprehensive look no further."
"From the consultation on the phone to the time we walked in, was made to feel so relaxed and welcome Michelle from Leicester has been a massive support to my daughter with her flexible approach and sound advice in what was the best option for my daughters teeth, really impressed with the customer service and diagnosis as well as the up to date techniques and technology that’s present in the clinic a must for anyone to choose finest dentist for all their dental requirements especially the Leicester branch"
"Very helpful and effective treatment, would really recommend 👍🏼 Lauren was very patient and nice also"
"I have had an extremely difficult journey using finest dental, I was referred by a colleague who also wanted Invisalign treatment and we started our aligners 2 weeks apart. My treatment should’ve been completed by March 23rd yet here I am on the 15th June wearing the same set of aligners from then. I have had 5 appointments cancelled, out of which 3 were cancelled TWO hours before the appointments were due to start. I had fillings which needed attention but not urgently, all prepaid of course at £100 per tooth. I was told they would be seen to shortly after I started my aligners in October 2018, yet due to the sheer amount of cancellations they were not done until APRIL 2019 and had deteriorated so much so that I may need a root canal in the future, exacerbating the problem. Yet if I were to cancel with less than 24 hours notice I would be charged £50. My complaints have gone unanswered, not a hint of acknowledgement from themselves and for the amount of money I’m paying this is more than unacceptable. I am more than angry at the blasé way they deal with any issue I have, yet I’m too far along in my treatment to seek another practice!"
"I recently had implants done at the Bermondsey clinic. The staff were amazing and throughout the whole process I was made to feel relaxed. Annalise and Narda, who I met on every appointment I had were very encouraging. I was always able to phone Annalise to calm my fears before my surgery. The team at Finest Dental at Canon Street who did my initial assessments were very supportive. Thank you Finest Dental for my beautiful smile."
"I received wonderful treatment at Finest Dental. I was a very difficult case to deal with due to a childhood accident which badly affected my jaw. I was unable to eat properly as dentures would not stay put and I always ended up having to take my teeth out to eat which was very embarrassing, especially if I went to a restaurant which I avoided as much as possible because of this. Dr Harps and his Director persevered where others had failed and it is only because of their expertise in being able to deal with a difficult case like myself, that I am now able to eat properly which has absolutely changed my life and I will always be grateful to them for this."
Finest Dental is rated 4.65 based on 900 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access