Finest Dental Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
Daisy Welch
"So , where do I start? I cannot put into words how amazing my experience was at the Milton Keynes Finest Dental practice! From the day I started my Invasalign treatment and through every visit and check up in regards to my treatment - I was greeted with great customer service on reception thanks to Chloe Child and Joshua Robertson. Then a really special thank you to Harps who was so friendly and approachable through every change over and all up to the finishing final day of treatment. He made my experience so special and even made my teeth look perfectly straight after my invasalign which really made my experience 10 times more special and made me feel like a valued customer. I also want to thank the dental nurse who helped Harps out as she was really helpful and friendly too. Invasalign has genuinely changed my outlook on life and has made me feel much more confident and happier within myself. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. The procedure went smoothly and even though some of the change overs were a tad painful - it was all worth it for the final results. I would add that it is extremely important to make sure to wear the brace every single day and night without fail and only have 2 hours max when taking off for eating/drinking throughout the day. If you want straight teeth then its a commitment but if you follow the guidelines then they will genuinely work! I am so so happy that I finally got them done I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole team at Milton Keynes. I am going back soon to get my teeth whitened, and will be going back for regular check ups and so forth. Cant stop smiling - Thank you!"
Joanne Ryan
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Ivana Superstar! I went to Finest Dental in tears after finding out I was loosing 2 of my frontal teeth, I'm only 26 an it was a big trauma! All the staff at Finest Dental is friendly and the new branch in Cannon Street is spotless, but my biggest thank you goes to Ivana. She was the sweetest dentist I've ever met in my life, she explained my options step by step and made me feel a lot better. She and all the nurses and dentist I met in my 6 month treatment did a great job, I will definetly recommend it to anyone who needs professionalism and experience! Thank you for giving me my smile back :) Ps. Can you guess which teeth were missing?!?"
"Very happy with service provided by Finest Dental Leicester. Pedro the dentist is very good and I would recommend him to others."
"Finest Dental at MK is great. They are always prompt and never leave you waiting. The receptionists are friendly and helpful and the dentists are very professional and knowledgeable, and have done a really great job with my teeth. Just wish I'd had them done years ago now I've seen the difference. I've had my invisalign for 2 years now - the first year straightened them well but I had another set just to align them perfectly, and nothing is too much trouble for them."
"I couldn’t be happier with the way my teeth have turned out, finest dental and the staff have been amazing, the staff have been very helpful through the whole process and I’m very thankful for everything Would definitely recommend to everybody"
"I couldn’t be happier with the way my teeth have turned out, finest dental and the staff have been amazing, the staff have been very helpful through the whole process and I’m very thankful for everything Julie, Arantxa and harps as they have been amazing. I would highly recommend finest dental."
"Recommended to the Milton Keynes practice by my sister, and I haven’t been disappointed. The staff are so kind, helpful and professional. Harp is so lovely. I am halfway through having 5 implants and cannot fault the service I have received, They are also very competitively priced."
"I have been using Finest Dental for the last few months and I have just completed a tooth implant. The process from start to finish has been easy, affordable and of a high quality. The dentists are fantastic and all of the staff are friendly and helpful. I am over the moon with how my teeth now look and I can not rate Finest Dental enough. They go out of their way to to provide the best care they can and they have gone above and beyond on more than one occasion. You really have made me smile. Thank you. Mrs Tracey Williams."
"I am super happy with the service received in Birmingham practise. Comfortable environment, professional staff. Amrit and Sibley communicate efficiency, Polly is made me at ease very quickly."
"I went in to the Milton Keynes branch for a consultation (nervous as with any dentist appointment) and the staff were so friendly and welcoming which put me at ease. I felt a little ill after the scan and they sat me down, gave me something to eat and a drink. After a few minutes I wanted to carry on with the consultation but they said to sit there for a little longer to make sure I was ok. I felt so cared about and not like they were just trying to rush me in and out like I find with other dentists. I sorted out a dental plan, with Julie and Harp giving me all the information i needed and it was all very competitively priced for a good quality plan. Finest Dental hold onto these staff as they are amazing."
"Was confident with Finest Dental from first visit - showed me a computer model of my finished treatment and I am nearly there! Had lots of compliments on my teeth (even with the aligners on! people didnt notice!). Friendly staff at Liverpool Street."
"Very friendly staff. Comfortable atmosphere. Dentists are very understanding and helpful. I look forward to my appointments."
"For years i had suffered with an ill fitting denture, a friend recommended them to me, i had the all on 6 upper fixed bridge and it has changed my life. Total superstars all of them. Thankyou"
"I have been travelling to Milton Keynes now for over a year. Every appointment has been a positive experience. All the staff are pleasant, courteous and helpful. The dentist,Harp, explains everything as he proceeds, is gentle whilst being extremely efficient."
"Unbelievably good service. I can't fault anything about my entire experience. I was recommended by a good friend and I definitely made the right choice by choosing Finest Dental Sensational"
"OVER THE MOON WITH MY VENEERS I have always wanted my teeth done and I am so happy that I finally took the plunge and had them done The staff at Cannon Street were wonderful and everything from start to finish was brilliant Thank you to all the finest dental team"
"Excellent service and excellent aftercare. Very quick to respond to my emails and enquiries and the whole process was effortless"
"Excellent service. Staff are friendly and happy to help with any concerns."
"my name is laima and i came to finest dental to get implants done. the surgery is nearby my work so went in to ask. they were helpful and understanding and made sure i understood (english is my second language). i am very happy and would recommend to friends"
"Finest Dental were able to sort out the terrible job my previous dentist (who I shall not name) name of my teeth. Very helpful and understanding, I appreciate everything the dentists and staff members did to fix everything for me"
"i am so so happy with Finest Dental and the teeth they have given me. I needed a lot of work doing and they made it affordable, easy and painless. Amazing"
"Superb service, would recommend to the moon and back. The staff are friendly & knowledgable and the value for money is outstanding"
Finest Dental is rated 4.62 based on 987 reviews