Finest Dental Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Finest Dental Reviews

About Finest Dental:

FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Finest Dental 5 star review on 23rd December 2017
Joanne ryan
Finest Dental 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Roberta
Hi don't go to Solicitors, there as bad as the dentists ripping off people too ! They want to charge £264.00 an hour. I thought they was there to help. Sorry folks don't seem we are having any joy with all this. How that Stephen Banks and all who had a hand in it all can be right with themselves I don't know.
I had my procedure at London Liverpool Street Clinic and I am very happy with the result. I would recommend this clinic.
Slight delay but very helpful (esp Annalise on reception) and professional ; very competitor quote and starting my extensive treatment in about a month, and interest free payments too !!
I have had a good experience at finest dental so far. Maha has been amazing throughout. I would definitely recommend this dental practice.
Hi Perpetua, thank you for your review!
It’s worth the money. My smile looks much much better than before 😀 and it took only 2 years not 3 or 4 like I been told somewhere else.
Very helpful and polite staff.
At last a dentist at Winchester who makes me feel comfortable and informed. Friendly helpful staff and a relaxed atmosphere.
Prices are very reasonable and competitive compared with other practices.
All worry about my teeth is evaporating and I can smile, and eat with confidence.
Thank you, Winchester Finest Dental.
Finest Dental staff were always helpful and friendly. Great service too; I now have straight, white teeth.
Was nervous at first , but was made to feel relaxed and at ease when talking to Micheal who me expert advice on the process of treatment
Staff are good friendly and put me at ease. Michelle is lovely and works very hard Pedro is very caring as he gets on with the job
😃😁😎
My experience has been lovely since Michelle and Tanzeem started at Leicester finest dental. Prior too was very frustrating with constant switching of dentists. But it’s been a pleasure since both have started. I would recommend 😁
Pleasant environment, good treatment and outcome. Although dental implants are expensive, the best price in the area.
I am very happy with with my treatment. Very friendly staff and fantastic results.
Finest Dental in Leicester have been great. I started my treatment at the Wokingham branch but luckily with FD having practises across the country made it great for me to continue my treatment when I relocated to Leicester. The branch has great friendly staff like Michelle who are very accommodating around my busy work schedule and it’s fantastic knowing they’re open until later in the evenings and open on Saturday. Lou the dentist at Leicester has been great support and has been very helpful with getting me my perfect smile. The process has been easy, effortless and I would highly recommend Invisalign and finest dental to anybody hoping to get their perfect smile!
I’ve always found the treatment in the Leicester practice very professional and personal. All my questions and worries are always listened to and answered. However, throughout the duration of my treatment I have had numerous dentists which I found a little difficult and have had to wait for an appointment meaning I’ve had to have the same tray in for longer than I would of liked to.
Being able to book appointments around my work schedule was really important to me so I’m grateful they could accommodate this!

Also the staff are always friendly and professional
Very good experience with final dental, especially harps! Would use again
Thank you for reviewing Finest Dental Milton Keynes, we look forward to seeing you again!
I have a fear of any form of dentistry and my dental job was a really big one. Ivana made me feel fully at ease and she was able to carry a life changing operation in spite of the fact that I also had a bit of a cough. I am fully satisfied with the results and would fully recommend Finest Dentals professionalism to anyone in doubt.
The reception team are lovely and pleasant, always smiley and on hand to help with any issues or queries. The doctors are great, especially Stacey who has been taking care of me and my treatment, she’s always on top of everything and here to make my treatment as comfortable and smooth as possible!
Finest Dental is rated 4.27 based on 1,119 reviews