Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Courier, Own Driver
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Approachable.. Helpful reception staff.."
"Dlugo by pisac gdyz moje leczenie trwalo poltorej roku. Ogolnie to pol na pol z moja ocena wiec nie najlepiej to wypada na koncu. Wiele poprawek ktore gdyby nie to ze domagalem sie ich naprawienia to nigdy by to nie mialo miejsca. Ciecie na skroty, i krotkie wizyty ktore pozniej koncza sie ponownymi wizytami w tej samej sprawie. Fachowa robota dyrektora kliniki, gosc wie co robi ale sekretarki bardziej pala glupa i sie wysmiewaja niz sa powazne. Ogolnie nie polecam!"
"Leicester Practice My original dentist up and moved back to Greece without any warning. I had spent some good time making a solid plan with Dafy and i was devastated to hear he had left. I now have a new dentist who barely has any idea about my case. I feel as though there was no handover and he's just following the basic Invisalign plan instead of making a tailored, careful plan for during and after my treatment, like i had with Dafy. Often there is confusion about dates i change my trays and next appointments, and i feel as though my future after my treatment is completed is unclear (i tried to explain what i had originally planned to get done after treatment but he just didn't seem to understand at all what i was saying - how can i trust someone to do the work if they have no idea what i'm talking about?) My process has been mostly okay so far (apart from an uncomfortable IPR experience that left my mouth filled with blood and continued bleeding into the next day) , but i feel a few bumps in the road ahead....."
"The staff were all really friendly. However they seem to have to many patients for no of bookings in a day and i never saw the same dentist and was never offered my 1 free refinement. It was great i could do the invisialign on finance."
"I gave 3 stars as the service can vary a lot depending on the dentist you get. I was very disappointed by the rushed advice and care I got by some of them. However, the director is amazing (forgot his name) and so is Ivana. I still have to finish my treatment though, so I will update this review in due time. Thank you Ivana! I would love to thank Aimee and Jordan (reception and coordinator). They are so incredibly good! They are professional, caring, empathetic, sweet and really skilled! They restored my faith in the practice when I thought I would go for another one. The company should promote them as any business would love to have such great stuff."
"I just completed the process of having three implants with Finest Dental. I was very apprehensive about the process; however I was very unhappy having to put up with a plate. I decided on Finest Dental after extensive research and reading the excellent reviews. I had a quote from a Dentist during my regular visits to Spain and a long discussion with a friend who had had the process completed in Hungary; however, on balance, Finest Dental came out as the best option for me. Overall the process was outstanding and I am very pleased with the result. There was some very temporary, minor discomfort but no actual pain. The process is not cheap, but compared to other quotes I had, the cost was less than I expected. Congratulations to all the staff for a job well done!"
"First of all, I understood by the extremely low price for my 6 veners that it potentially won't be perfect but due to all the amazing reviews I decided to go ahead. My desire to do the veners was purely for esthetic reasons, I wasted a big, straight and white smile. At my first appointment I was told that my corner teeth were quite big and masculine so but shaving them down and make my teeth straigh it would look amazing. Funny enough my corner teeth are much more prominent now than they were before! And unfortunately my smile (teeth) is still not straight. I realised now afterwards that my jaw is not even so I'm not sure what else could have been done but I think that would be up to the dentist to inform me of my different options and also explaining about my jaw etc. All the appointments were done very quick and i was never told that this is the last 'try' before we put real veneers in. I guess by going to Harley street and pay triple the price you will get that extra costumer support and the feeling of not being stressed etc. The 3 stars I have given to the dentist as for overall I liked her but I felt that the whole procedure was stressed and rushed. I will be doing my teeth again at a different clinic and I will pay triple the price. But I wouldn't recommend anyone to do veneers here unless you are absolutely sure exactly how you want your teeth as there will be no real indications of how they will look like in the end (yes some fast and weird 'wax-fake teeth' that they put on to show you but then the dentist said that this is not how they will look like ) or a real and proper discussion prior to the procedure. I do understand that I should have done more research but I guess I just assumed that the dentist / clinic would help me with that."
"Even though I haven't had any work done at yet but I had my first appointment on Friday at Barkingside and was pleased so far with my first initial consultation. I will be having my next appointment at Liverpool Street and then from there I will start my treatment. I will be having extensive treatment done which I know will take quite sometime to complete but as long as I have my smile back then it will worth the wait. I only chose Finest Dental based on the reviews and so far my first appointment went fairly well. Am hoping to having my dental work done better than I expected it would be."
"The staff are all lovely and at the first consultation I was made to feel at ease. The costs were all clearly explained to me as were the procedures and risks. However, neither of the two people I saw initially are doing my treatment (one has left, the other been promoted) and being a very nervous patient it was a big shock to see a total stranger, no matter how good they are, who was going to treat me. My fast braces are in but the bottom back bracket came away before getting home and there are no emergency numbers and despite having left two messages no response so currently feeling very isolated and concerned. Hopefully this is a minor blip and I will be able to update this review with praise and compliments in the months to come"
Hi Janette,

Thank you for your feedback and apologies for your delay. I understand from the practice that we called you this morning to book your next appointment.

Brackets with fixed braces do come off from on occasions and this could happen to anyone and can be quickly fixed with no charge. I have no doubt that your treatment will be a complete success and we look forward to seeing your end result.

However, if you do have any concerns, please feel free to call Simon Riahi, our Clinical Director and the Dentist you originally saw on his mobile, 07794 623336.

Kindest Regards