Finest Dental Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
Daisy Welch
"So , where do I start? I cannot put into words how amazing my experience was at the Milton Keynes Finest Dental practice! From the day I started my Invasalign treatment and through every visit and check up in regards to my treatment - I was greeted with great customer service on reception thanks to Chloe Child and Joshua Robertson. Then a really special thank you to Harps who was so friendly and approachable through every change over and all up to the finishing final day of treatment. He made my experience so special and even made my teeth look perfectly straight after my invasalign which really made my experience 10 times more special and made me feel like a valued customer. I also want to thank the dental nurse who helped Harps out as she was really helpful and friendly too. Invasalign has genuinely changed my outlook on life and has made me feel much more confident and happier within myself. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. The procedure went smoothly and even though some of the change overs were a tad painful - it was all worth it for the final results. I would add that it is extremely important to make sure to wear the brace every single day and night without fail and only have 2 hours max when taking off for eating/drinking throughout the day. If you want straight teeth then its a commitment but if you follow the guidelines then they will genuinely work! I am so so happy that I finally got them done I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole team at Milton Keynes. I am going back soon to get my teeth whitened, and will be going back for regular check ups and so forth. Cant stop smiling - Thank you!"
Joanne Ryan
"I would just like to take this time to personally thank talah, who sorts everything out for you, but not only that the support he shows you makes you feel like your his only client.i have a massive fear of the dentist and he would come In the room with me on every appointment, talk to me, play music. I could text him at any time and he would always do his best to accommodate me. On my last visit he told me he was moving to another branch and I for one will miss him so much! What an amazing, kind loyal person you are. I can honestly say if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of had my treatment done , I can't Thankyou enough and I wish you well in your new adventure joanne tc xx"
"Ivana Superstar! I went to Finest Dental in tears after finding out I was loosing 2 of my frontal teeth, I'm only 26 an it was a big trauma! All the staff at Finest Dental is friendly and the new branch in Cannon Street is spotless, but my biggest thank you goes to Ivana. She was the sweetest dentist I've ever met in my life, she explained my options step by step and made me feel a lot better. She and all the nurses and dentist I met in my 6 month treatment did a great job, I will definetly recommend it to anyone who needs professionalism and experience! Thank you for giving me my smile back :) Ps. Can you guess which teeth were missing?!?"
"Absolutely terrible. I have an ongoing complaint for more than 5 months now and nothing happened. Nothing. They offered compensation for lack of communication (3 weeks ago) but I haven't received that either. Their dentists are careless and killed my tooth for which I haven't even heard an apology yet. I gave 2 stars and not only one because they are capable of following instructions for Invisalign treatment at least. I am shocked and disgusted by their attitude considering they caused me a permanent damage"
"I have had an extremely difficult journey using finest dental, I was referred by a colleague who also wanted Invisalign treatment and we started our aligners 2 weeks apart. My treatment should’ve been completed by March 23rd yet here I am on the 15th June wearing the same set of aligners from then. I have had 5 appointments cancelled, out of which 3 were cancelled TWO hours before the appointments were due to start. I had fillings which needed attention but not urgently, all prepaid of course at £100 per tooth. I was told they would be seen to shortly after I started my aligners in October 2018, yet due to the sheer amount of cancellations they were not done until APRIL 2019 and had deteriorated so much so that I may need a root canal in the future, exacerbating the problem. Yet if I were to cancel with less than 24 hours notice I would be charged £50. My complaints have gone unanswered, not a hint of acknowledgement from themselves and for the amount of money I’m paying this is more than unacceptable. I am more than angry at the blasé way they deal with any issue I have, yet I’m too far along in my treatment to seek another practice!"
"I have been patient of Finest Dental for the past 3 years, the Dentist that take care of my treatment is absolutely amazing, although the laboratory did 8 mistakes in less that a year, I had implants done and every time the veneers where not fitting properly, or the temporary denture was not right one time had a big stain on the front teeth very painfully have the imprint taking over and over again, they have rectify the mistakes with free treatment, but I would have prefers don't go true all that discomfort, I am still a patient of finest dental because I m really trust to the dentist that has follow me , but is very difficult book an appointment I have called today and the first one available with my dentist was in 40 days, the receptionist was very cold and not caring at all for my disappointment about the long waiting, every time there is a problem that shouldn't be there for the cost of treatments."
"It has been one confusing and frustrating journey at finest dental, not being‭ to book appointments at canon street branch to not having a good customer service as no one get back to you or explains reasons for changing treatment plans."
"1. I was asked to come in 15/20 minutes early which I did ended up waiting 10\20 mins after my appointment time to be seen. this happened on more than one occasion. 2. Came to get my impressions done, trays did not fit me and 3D scanner wasn’t working so was asked to attend again. 3. Waited 4 weeks for my impressions to come back, had no phone call. Only to find out that they didn’t know why they weren’t sent off to invisuline. So far it’s not been the greatest of starts, hopefully this improves."
"I never see the same dentist. There is little continuity in my treatment. Terrible handover due to a serious lack of communication in the team. I have been waiting over 6 months for a refund for a wisdom tooth extraction that never went ahead and should never have been booked in the first place. Despite all this I am quite happy with the results of my Invisalign treatment, I just feel that a lot of time has been wasted by poor organisation."
"I will start by saying that my Invisalign treatment went smoothly and my teeth look great. But I have been owed a £300 refund for a fixed retainer that I have paid for but am no longer receiving, for two months now. I call and email the practice and head office every day, and when I do get through to someone (which is not often), I get passed onto someone else who is also unwilling to help. I am now being completely ignored and having to pay to take legal action against them in order to receive the money that I am rightfully owed. The customer service and lack of communication is appalling, especially when your treatment is over and your money is in their hands."
"Brentwood branch. I had originally written a review with 5 stars for finest dental. I still believe it can be amazing IF your treatment is smooth with no problems. I've read some reviews here previously that makes me believe it is not just me that has come across this issue. Once something hasn't quite worked out for them, there is an incredible lack of responsibility from the team. I finished my invisalign treatment here and had fixed retainers fixed on the back of my top and bottom teeth. All was great up to this point. However, within a week and a half, BOTH fixed retainers came unglued from my teeth. I have had braces in the past, and worn fixed retainers for over 10 years, without even the slightest of problems. Nothing ever came unglued. However, upon mentioning this to the staff, I was told that I had been told that the retainers wouldn't be permanent and that they were likely to need replacing at some point. BUT IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS? I can't help but think that now that I have finalized all my payments to FinestDental, the level of service received is just abysmal. Unfortunately I have had to move countries straight after the treatment, and have had to pay more money for someone else to fix the retainers to my teeth properly. I contacted Finest Dental to try and come to some sort of arrangement, seeing as I am unable to spend thousands of pounds to return to the UK to re-fix these retainers, but their answer was simply that I should wear my aligners permanently until I am able to return. So all in all, after all of my 5 stars and congratulating them on the service they were providing, I am now more weary about recommending Finest Dental, and would urge you to think carefully before choosing them. They are great once you are a paying customer and nothing has gone wrong, but take little responsibility when something does and make no attempts to right their wrongs."
"I have had nothing but trouble from the beginning and its still continuing i originally went to barkingside first and explained that i want a dentist closer to me and they were happy to take my money only to then close that dentist a few weeks later without informing they just told me i need to go to brentwood instead now travelling 40 minutes out of my way everything they do seems to be behind schedule every appointment is a month apart when it only requires to be 2 weeks apart and even when they do a booking for a month away they then telephone you to tell you that its still not ready (basically they forgot to do it) and the only reason i am going back for more work is because they messed up one of the veneers and now one my teeth do not sit properly which they should of foreseen in the scans to making them this had made me book time off work causing me a complete hassle and results in me spending more money if you want dental work done i would not recommend finest dental as the simplest jobs are made difficult and you do not get your moneys worth"
"To try and sum up: Was told to use Corsodyl twice a day to help my gums but wasn't told to use it for only two weeks, and was not told this would seriously stain the back of my teeth - to which I was told that they couldn't remove the stains because they didn't have the right tools. Had to go to another dentist and pay £50 for them to do it. Was not told at the beginning of my invisalign treatment about the number of attachments I would need to have on my teeth, these would stain (I believe the glue stained) even though I must've been brushing my teeth 4 times a day minimum at this point. The dentist who usually wears pink (and is lovely) changed my attachments because she realised they were stained but the other dentist didn't do it the next time, every time I had this dentist I could tell she just wanted me to be out of there. I get they've had a busy day, but so has everyone else in this city. This defeated the whole idea of invisalign, I was very insecure about the colour of my teeth for the whole time. I've since had them off, and my teeth are still stained from the glue, I know it's the glue because one of my teeth, that had no attachment on it, isn't as stained. Unlike many other dental practices, finest dental do not offer free whitening at the end of the treatment, even though I was fairly sure that it should've come with that anyway. I have been told 3 times someone would 'get back to me' on that, no one has, one time the girl didn't even ask for my name so I don't know how she thought she was going to manage that. Appointments are literally always running late which I realise is probably not to the fault of the staff but there should be better planning, like booking people in for a bit longer to avoid this. There is also a ridiculous waiting period for appointments, at the end of the treatment I probably could've done with an extra tray but I was so annoyed and tired at the whole process that I just wanted them out so I didn't have to go back anymore. At the beginning of my treatment there were also a number of miscommunications. When my invisalign initially arrived no one even called me or messaged me to say, I had to call and they'd been there for 3 weeks. I tried to change my appointment once and emailed someone to do it, they never emailed me back but had changed my appointment... more guessing games. There's probably a lot more, I sent an email of complaint a couple months into my treatment, which didn't get responded to for an age. I eventually had to email the girl who initially set everything up for me (as she was the only useful person/person I could actually get through to) who had to look into it for me, and I'm guessing remind whoever it was to reply to me, which had obviously been ignored. Don't get me wrong, my top teeth are straight now. Which I guess is what I wanted. But when you're forking out this much money you expect a bit more in terms of customer service and organisation. I would've much rather gone somewhere else, I expect I wouldn't have been overly stressed and really not looking forward to going to the dentist every time I had an appointment, and would probably have white teeth to. Very average for the price you are paying."
"Implant colour is wrong, not too obvious unless I smile but definately not the right colour and had I known from the start that I would be left with what I can only describe as a rabbit's tooth in the front of my mouth, the reasons for which have now been explained but somewhat too late, I would never had gone through with the treatment."
Hi Richard

This is the first review we've had of that kind.

Please call our customer services team on:

And we will arrange for the replacement of your implant crown, no questions asked.

Kid Regards

Finest Dental
"Finest Dental in Liverpool Street used to be so lovely but now it seems that they've got too many clients. Rushing everywhere, no available appointments, waiting 25 minutes after my appointment to be seen. So disappointed. Used to feel like a family dentist but now just seems like car wash. Also! The new receptionists are super rude & slow. Bring the blonde girl & the guy with the glasses back!"
Hi

First and foremost, we are really sorry for your negative experience at one of our branches. Liverpool Street has become very busy as Finest Dental grows ever more popular, however our patient care still remains top priority. We are in the process of expanding this practice and adding another in cannon street to deal with the increase in demand. These works are imminent and should all be completed by the middle of March. Our blonde lady is still there and will give you a call in the morning to personally discuss your concerns. We take the matter of rudeness very seriously and this will be investigated immediately and dealt with accordingly. Here's hoping your future visits far exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and again please accept my sincere apologies, we clearly have 'dropped the ball' on this occasion, but rest assured this will not happen again.

Kind Regards

Steve
CEO- Finest Dental.
"In the beggining it was all perfect. My braces where put on & my bottom teeth straightened within 8 appointments, that now made space for my front top 2 teeth to move back. However, my DR was changed & arman was no longer booked for me, i didnt have any issues with that as long as they can progress & complete my treatment on the upper teeth. When i attended the new DR very kind but not enough experience or ability to get my front top teeth moved back. She booked me in with DR arman who initially dealth with me as she said hes better at complex treatments. I went in for that appointment and was sent home as apparently i no longer could get help from him & need to see the new DR only. Put it this way my braces where suppose to come off by october but now we are going into 2017 and i am still goofy, no progress on my upper teeth for the last 3 months now wasting my time. The new DR booked me in with arman again in janurary who is most likely going to tell me next appointment that he cant deal with me nomore & that i need to see the new DR. Hes good at what he does but just too busy & the other New DR simply cant do what is required to complete the treatment so currently feeling very isolated and concerned that i will be passed about until i give up on ever having straight teeth. So far if someone ask me about my experience at finest dental i would NOT recommend & i feel like i should not even return to barkingside branch next year as they clearly cant help to get this treatment done overwith as im done with explaining myself over & over again in each appointment on what i dont like about my teeth when i am clearly goofy. If thier was progress on my top teeth over the last 4 appointments then atleast we are progressing & moving forward but with no progress makes me concerned & what makes me even more shocked is that in each of those appointments i am being told that they are progressing even though they are clearly Not. You can feel pain or atleast tense when teeth are moving i havent felt that for a long time instead my braces are acting as retainers at the momment holding the same position on my upper teeth for the last 3 months. Saying all this my bottom teeth where sorted with ease & hopefully ill be able to say the same about the upper teeth next year."
"The staff were very friendly but my fixed brace was removed too early and I had raised my concern about it coming off when it was done. This was two months ago and even though I wear my retainers religiously my teeth have moved and I am disappointed with my result. My teeth have improved by not to the extent I had expected."
Hi Sam

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We take any negative feedback very seriously and as such are offing you to come back to meet with a clinician with a special interest in orthodontics and have a new brace fitted free of charge to correct any issues you may have. Please feel free to contact your local branch anytime to arrange your appointment.
Finest Dental is rated 4.65 based on 899 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access