Finest Dental Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Winchester branch Amazing place I hated the dentist before I found this place, so professional and really listened to what I wanted. Great value and I can say Im one happy customer"
"The whole experience at Birmingham Finest Dental has been brilliant, from friendly reception staff to brilliant dentists and competitive prices my whole experience has been first class."
"Had my first appointment and it was amazing. Michelle and Louise were excellent. Really welcoming and friendly. Can’t wait for my next appointment."
"Great service! The staff is really friendly. So far really happy with the results of my treatment."
"my experience of finest dental was they are very professional in every way . I was very impressed that they listen to what you want and not just there to push you into treatments that they would gain from financially . The reception staff are very friendly and helpful and the dentists put you at ease if you are nervous of dentists , I can’t recommend finest dental enough !!!!"
"The customer service at the Leicester branch is 10/10. Always polite, chatty and very friendly."
"The customer service at the Leicester branch is 10/10. Always smiley and polite and very chatty."
"Whole team have been amazing from start to finish. Explained everything and have been incredibly friendly for my whole Invisalign treatment. The initial scan on my first appointment showed me exactly what my end result would look like and after a short 12 months I am really happy with the results! Would recommend (and have) to anyone considering getting Invisalign. Genuinely life changing."
"Really pleased with Winchesters finest dental surgery, been here for about a year and it’s easily the best one I’ve been too, everyone I’ve seen are friendly and very knowledgeable which makes going to the dentist that much more relaxed. Special mention to Sam she has helped me massively through every treatment so far and of course the best dentist I could ask for in Stacey, couldn’t be happier with both of their work and professionalism."
"Only a few weeks in but so far very happy! Staff are really friendly and the app is really helpful!"
"They help me achieve my confident smile."
"Finest Dental have been great from day one, from my first consultation with a member of the team until completion of my treatment. The treatment has worked perfectly so i'm really pleased with the service and results. My was originally estimated a 2 year treatment plan but I finished within a year which also included bonding as part of the plan and price. The staff from the dentists to the reception team were great and always make you feel comfortable especially with the treatments. Overall value for money and time was 5* so really happy I picked them."
"Excellent service, very professional. Definitely recommend it!"
"Finest Dental in Leicester has been such an amazing experience for me, they have helped me feel more confident in myself as my teeth are now how I always wanted them to be. Michelle the receptionist is absolutely fabulous as are the dentists they are all so welcoming and have supported me from start to finish. Would definitely recommend."
"I couldn’t have never found or chosen a better dentist and practise that I could trust , feel comfortable with, and leave the job completely to. I am not only very happy with finest dental I am greatful for the service and care I have received whilst getting my treatment done. Finest Dental was very clean, affordable and very flexible with there appointments, I would like to thank Michelle for her behind the scenes work with my treatment plans , financing , for chasing me up and always fitting me in when appointments have been tight, I would like to thank dental nurse Cinthia for making me feel comfortable and being there for me whilst getting my treatment done and for giving me honest opinions of my teeth, LAST but not least A VERY BIG THANKYOU tO the main man DR Tanzeem , i came across many dentists but not like you who put me first as the patient ,you told me what was best for me now and for the long run , who spent so much time and effort on my teeth to get them how I wanted and who was very honest with me I know I wouldn’t have got this service else where , not only worth every penny but finest Dental was worth coming to from Birmingham .Thank you very much For my perfect smile wishing you all the best you all truly do deserve all the success that comes your way and more. You are all great in what you do and you are team of perfectionists."
"They were very welcoming and helpful, answering all my many questions! On closer examination, they provide an affordable price & offer cutting edge treatment. A pleasure to deal with!"
"I have been attending Finest Dental in Winchester for a number of years now and have had two implants and a number of crowns fitted. I can thoroughly recommend the private dentistry carried out at this practice and the highly professional dentists they employ."
"staff is helpful, dentist is understanding and kind and the service is impeccable"
"Great customer services, all the staff are always polite my experience so far has been really good"
"Amazing service and great Invisalign treatment. Would recommend anyone that wants Invisalign to go to finest dental."
Finest Dental is rated 4.65 based on 900 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access