Finest Dental Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Finest Dental Reviews

About Finest Dental:

FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Joanne ryan
Finest Dental 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Roberta
More Photos & Videos
I've never had a problem with Finest Dental, they have always been really helpful and the staff are lovely! A few of the reviews on here aren't great BUT i'm so glad i didn't listen to them! I was so happy with the price, customer service, treatment... everything was 5 stars!
Thank you for choosing Finest Dental! We work hard to always maintain a high level of standard in all our branches, we are super happy you had a great experience.

Looking forward to seeing you at one of our practices again soon.
I had a very pleasant experience when having treatment and whitening before my wedding in August! Love my new smile :)
Hello Kate

Congratulations on your wedding! We're happy Finest Dental gave you a smile you love to contribute to such a special day.

We hope you share your experience with family and friends.

Finest Dental
I visited the Finest Dental Wokingham practice a number of times and i couldn't be happier. Stacey is amazing and i couldn't ask for a better outcome. All the staff in Wokingham are lovely
Thank you for visiting Finest Dental Wokingham. We are pleased you had a happy experience, and look forward to your journey with Finest Dental!
Finest Dental have always been amazing throughout my treatment. The girls in the Winchester branch are always so happy and helpful and always go out of their way to make sure our experience is fantastic. Highly recommend
Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for your review. Always nice to hear positive feedback from our Finest Dental patients!

Many thanks

Finest Dental
I have purchased Invisalign from finest dental and have just started the treatment. Up to now I have dealt with Amrit and the dentist louisa. Amrit was very helpful, answered all my questions from the beginning and told me about the aligners, which helped me make an informed decision. As this is the first time I have carried out a treatment like this, I didn’t have a lot of knowledge therefore it was good to have the information prior.
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review!

We appreciate feedback like this, to let us know that Finest Dental is delivering good customer service and displaying an all round good experience.

Please recommend us to family & friends.

Warm regards
Helpful customer service and great treatment.
Thank you for your review Charlie!
Are there any words that have not been used before to praise the experience? I have received such fantastic treatment at Milton Keynes. - I hugged the two people involved following my implants. Dr Harpes and Maria - I cannot sing their praise enough. They made my treatment go so well that I felt - what can I say - very special. If you are hesitating about going along - stop. Don't waste a minute - book in and join me and many others in having treatment. Dr Harpes was born to look after people and he does it so, so well. Thank you Finest Dental for finding such great people to change my life with implants.
Hi Val,

What a lovely review to leave!

We really are touched by patients who feel exactly how we expect them to feel after any treatments at Finest Dental; and that is special. We're so glad that Dr Harpes, like many of our other dentists, was able to change your life with implants. It must be hard to stop smiling now!

We hope you enjoy your new smile and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Finest Dentist
Really fantastic team at MK branch. Always very polite, helpful and flexible. I like when my dentist, Arancha, always tells me what she's about to do/ doing. I find it very useful.
Hello Mags,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review.

We are glad that you are happy with your experience using Finest Dental.

Hi Mags,

Thank you for leaving a review.

We take pride in our teams at Finest Dental branches, and take a particular interest in making our patients feel satisfied with their results and experience.

We're happy Arancha uses an approach useful towards you.

Finest Dental
A superb service from start to finish all the staff are very professional and extremely helpful. The change has been amazing couldn’t recommend enough
Hi Linda,

We love to hear when our patients walk away loving the difference their results make on their life. We hope you enjoy your smile, and hope to see your family & friends in one of our branches.

Finest Dental
Really friendly and good customer service from all staff members. Amrit was very helpful and welcoming.
Thank you for leaving your review! Always a pleasure to hear members of staff that stood out for you.

Finest Dental
The dentist has been very helpful. Amrit has helped me settle down in the treatment and explained things really well. The dentist Louisa is very specific which helps me understand my treatment.
Thank you for your review!

It's great to hear Amrit was able to put you as ease, as we take huge pride in making our more nervous patients feel comfortable.

We hope to see you at one of our branches again in the near future.

Kind regards

Finest Dental
Great service from the very beginning! Michelle, my treatment coordinator is very friendly and always willing to help. My dentist, Louise, was very straightforward and described the process clearly, showed me exactly how my teeth would look like at the end of the treatment and she answered my questions with patience. I highly recommend Finest Dental- Leicester!
Hi Alina,

Thank you for choosing Finest Dental Leicester.

We are pleased you had a great experience at Finest Dental.
Please recommend us to family & friends.

Finest Dental
I recently finished my treatment and all I can say is the only headache I had was travel, this was my choice though. Overall I found the experience with Finest Dental a very good one, my advice is if you feel things aren't going right, be patient, they did their very best for me. There was a time when the travel from Norfolk was becoming too much and I felt I couldn't continue. I decided to continue after a meeting with Simon, all I can say is I have massive respect for this man, such a genuinely, really nice man who has your best interests at heart, if it wasn't for his dedication I don't know what the outcome would have been. For this I thank him. My last treatment was completed at Finest Dental Brentwood. When you walk in there, you are constantly met with great customer service , these girls are always smiling and show very good customer service. I don't know any names other than Nicky, but everyone of them I spoke to was exceptional. I wojld like to thank Simon and the rest of the dentists for their help. If you are after affordable, but good treatment definitely visit this company. Thank you again
Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your good experience with Finest Dental!

It is a great pleasure to hear that Simon was able to fulfil all your needs towards your treatment. We'll be more than happy to pass on your praise to Simon, and the girls over at the Brentwood branch.

Really great to hear you are happy with your results.

Finest Dental
Just completed a full upper denture including 4 implants (permanent upper denture), this has taken over 12 months to complete including sinus lift surgery, I am so pleased with the finished result and can only highly recommend Finest dental Milton Keynes to anyone considering work on their teeth, not only was the service delivered in a very customer focused manner but also in a very professional manner, the price was as cheap as going abroad but also with the benefit of 0% over 12 months, thank you to Harp, Maria and all of the team at Milton Keynes.
Thank you for choosing Finest Dental Milton Keynes.

Our dentists have a special interest in implantology, so we are delighted you are pleased with your finished result!

Finest Dental
Finest dental, Leicestershire has been superb so far. Michelle my consultant for this treatment has been friendly, helpful and Informative, as well as the dentist who will be dealing with my teeth and it’s complications during the beginning stage of this treatment. The price has been reasonable and I’m happy with the after results of what my teeth may look like.
Hi Bains,

Absolutely thrilled to hear that you chose Finest Dental Leicester!

Glad to hear your happy with the end results of your teeth.

All the best,

Finest Dental
Great service as always Amrit very professional
Thank you for leaving a review!
Amazing service from all the nurses , received the best service.
I was very worried before my treatment however, Sibley made me feel at ease. Now I’m happily started this treatment.
Customer service a1 Amrit customer service 100% happy with. S
Sibley happy with customer service. Will recommend to anyone.
Sibley and Amrit were really helpful, going through the invasilgn treatment. They were very thorough going through the prices and full treatment.
The customer service at the Birmingham branch is fantastic. I was taken through all the pricing and the whole procedure. The prices are exceptional. I felt really comfortable and happy in a very calm environment. My dentist and dental nurse were brilliant. My dental implant procedure was so easy. I can’t say enough good about this very professional practice.
Finest Dental is rated 4.29 based on 1,113 reviews