Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Courier, Own Driver
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"I suppose choosing finest dentist Milton Keynes was an easy choice for me coming from a dental background. I knew what to look out for and questions to ask. I wanted the best to take care of my very nervous husband teeth. I wanted a team who will spend the time explaining things to my husband and not rush the appointment. I wanted a practice that would listen to my husbands needs and direct him to choose the right treatment....treatment that was right for him. Most importantly, wanted a practice that cares. Found finest dental with 3 dynamic, amazing people oozing with excellence. They delivered on all points. Josh, Harps and Maria massive thank you. You made this journey a very pleasant one for my husband. Josh, you are a very special man....Finest dental are lucky to have you as their treatment co- ordinator. Harps brilliant dentist with magical fingers and his beautiful assistant Maria cannot thank you both enough. You work perfectly together. Keep up the good job."
"I felt very happy with the service and my first visit. Michelle and all staff were very friendly, professional and helpful with taking me through the information."
"My experience with finest dental Leicester has been calm, friendly and relaxing. They explained everything to me clearly and honestly and allowed me to make the best choice for my needs."
"Very good experience! Dr. Katie Irwin, who attended me was very professional and caring. The treatment has proved to be great so far. Thank you!"
"Can not advice enough to get your teeth done with finest Dental Winchester, very friendly and helpful staff plus they were able to send my invisiline braces halfway across the world so I never fell behind on my programme, as soon as I’m finished I will be uploading a photo but already can tell a huge difference. Thank you again"
"Suffice to say I am over the "Moon" with the work that has been carried out on my teeth. PLease use me as a refernce if you wish. Thank you all who have been helpful. Yours sincerely Peter Mancini"
"Really lovely staff, all very genuine. Comfortable and clean waiting room and surgery, all staff have so much time for you, they make sure you’re happy with their service and are always wanting to go that extra mile"
"Excellent service and great staff. I am currently under going fixed braces and have so far had brilliant treatment. I would recommend 😀"
"Finest Dental in Leicester, have always provided a friendly and professional approach. Their prices are comparable to other dental practices. I am always made to feel at ease and any questions are addressed. I Would recommend this practice to friends and family. Even at times of not being able to get me in for an appointment, Louisa and Michelle have been very supportive and have given up their lunch break."
"Great service start to finish at the Wokingham branch. Any tweaks were accommodated & Stacey ensured I was informed & happy throughout it all. Finished results are better than I imagined! Can’t fault them & also competitive pricing!"
"Finest dental Leicester are very welcoming and make you feel at ease straight away. They always try and get you an appointment that is appropriate for you."
"Excellent Dental practice who always have their best interest for their clients and have always made me feel totally at ease on arrival, Can't recommend Winchester practice high enough"
"Extremely professional Dental practice who put you at ease on arrival. Pre and post after care is excellent and I cannot recommed them high enough"
"Great staff, i felt really well taken care of. Drove from Portsmouth to Winchester to make sure my Invisalign treatment is carried out by professionals and I wasn't disappointed. I'm almost at the end of my treatment and couldn't be happier with the results."
"I’ve always received high quality customer service from this surgery. I was so anxious about starting my treatment but the staff put me at ease, Geraldine the receptionist is brilliant! She’s always so helpful and nothing is too much to ask! Stacey is the lady I see and she is amazing at her job, always reassuring me throughout my treatment. Would highly recommend"
"All the staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Only at the early stages of treatment but already seeing changes and extremely happy with the process so far! Would definitely recommend finest dental for anyone considering Invisalign!!"
"Everyone at Leicester finest dental made me feel very comfortable and relaxed...Excellent professional and affordable dentist would highly recommend I have always been greeted with a friendly face and smile...can not wait to see my end results very pleased with the process so far"
"I find finest dental Leicester absolutely amazing! Michelle and the dentist are absolutely amazing, never a bad experience and would totally recommend to everyone!"
"Excellent professional dentists and hygienists. I would definitely recommend them."
"Thank you so much for giving me my smile back. Its been a journey, but amazing!! The only trouble i have is i may have jaw ache from smiling so much! Thank you so much Finest Dental Winchester"
Finest Dental is rated 4.66 based on 866 reviews