Finest Dental Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"For starters, after doing considerable research on prices and quality, Finest Dental had the most competitive quote which is what attracted me initially. Throughout the entire process, everyone has been very friendly and incredibly helpful, including the treatment coordinators who put the plans in motion for me. Anytime I've had to rearrange an appointment this has been honoured with minimal inconvenience so overall I been very happy with my treatment and would highly recommend this practice to anyone considering something like Invisilign."
"Prior to my initial consultation I had received an opinion from another orthodontist, however I left that appointment confused with the recommendations. At my initial consultation at finest dental the team were very helpful and took the time to properly explain their advice. I was happy to proceed with finest dental."
"Finest Dental is a fairly new dental practice in Winchester. They have a great team and offer a very professional and comprehensive service. If you want a practice that is fairly priced and comprehensive look no further."
"From the consultation on the phone to the time we walked in, was made to feel so relaxed and welcome Michelle from Leicester has been a massive support to my daughter with her flexible approach and sound advice in what was the best option for my daughters teeth, really impressed with the customer service and diagnosis as well as the up to date techniques and technology that’s present in the clinic a must for anyone to choose finest dentist for all their dental requirements especially the Leicester branch"
"Very helpful and effective treatment, would really recommend 👍🏼 Lauren was very patient and nice also"
"I recently had implants done at the Bermondsey clinic. The staff were amazing and throughout the whole process I was made to feel relaxed. Annalise and Narda, who I met on every appointment I had were very encouraging. I was always able to phone Annalise to calm my fears before my surgery. The team at Finest Dental at Canon Street who did my initial assessments were very supportive. Thank you Finest Dental for my beautiful smile."
"I received wonderful treatment at Finest Dental. I was a very difficult case to deal with due to a childhood accident which badly affected my jaw. I was unable to eat properly as dentures would not stay put and I always ended up having to take my teeth out to eat which was very embarrassing, especially if I went to a restaurant which I avoided as much as possible because of this. Dr Harps and his Director persevered where others had failed and it is only because of their expertise in being able to deal with a difficult case like myself, that I am now able to eat properly which has absolutely changed my life and I will always be grateful to them for this."
"Ecstatic !!! What a gentle and perfect experience Thank you Finest Dental for making me smile wider !"
"Had an amazing consultation. The girls Lauren and Patrice made me feel so welcome and helped me weigh up my options as to what route to go down. Everyone was so friendly and informed of every treatment possible."
"I really liked this dentist, they were fast and gentle, and reasonably price when having expensive work done. The sedation doctor was kind and even assisted me down to the traxis. The whole experience was more like visiting a family. I know they are good as have had some bad dentists in the past, but not, Finest Dental they get a 10 out of 10 from me. Richard Trevor Jones I.Eng"
"The whole Process was simple and easy, the staff were extremely supportive and made me feel comfortable about the treatment and explained everything to Me clearly. I would definitely recommend coming here amazing"
"First class customer service with great recommendations. Looking forward to starting my treatment in a couple of weeks."
"First class customer service and recommendations. Looking forward to starting my treatment plan."
"Stavros is a great dentist the whole team do their best to make you feel at ease with the procedure although I’m still waiting for my final set of teeth I’m very happy with my temporary set .. well worth the money"
"I am 5 weeks into my treatment with the Winchester practice and so far the service has been great and I can’t wait to see the finished results of my Invisalign."
"I’m 5 weeks into my Invisalign treatment and so far the service from Finest Dental has been great. I can’t wait to see my end results."
"Finest Dental Wokingham are amazing, always have a lovely experience, the staff are all so polite and will go out of their way to help you. Couldnt recommend them enough"
"Winchester practice are amazing! Highly recommend and the staff at fantastic"
"Everyone at Finest Dental Liverpool Street made me feel welcome. My Treatment Co-Ordinator Rachael was superb in her job - she was very friendly & professional. My personal doctor/dentist Dr Mahar was also too lovely & professional too. Would definitely recommend this branch!"
"I had the privilege of Dr.Katie, Bermondsey practice, on my recent treatment. She was outstanding. From start to finish, every appointment was precision and perfection. I can’t thank her enough. Extraordinary at her craft. More than a dentist, she is an artist."
Finest Dental is rated 4.62 based on 949 reviews