Finest Dental Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Courier, Own Driver
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"This is the first time I am writing a negative review, ever. My experience with Finest Dental has been very disappointing. Over the period of my treatment I have been assigned 4 different dentists, who do/did not communicate between each other. Every time I request the same dentist, she is booked out for the coming month. To make matters worse, I have been attempting to get a hold of Finest Dental Liverpool Street for the past month and consistently get diverted to a central line, with the promise that they would call me back, yet never do. Their CEO had given me his number for emergencies at the beginning of my treatment, but he is also ignoring my calls. All in all a very frustrating experience so far.."
"Poor service. If I were you I would not bother at all!"
"Extremely unsatisfactory experience allround"
"I first had my invaslign done with finest dental for 6 months and the treatment was poor. My teeth are still not straight and they made promises such as a before and after video, plus images which I never received. My rotainers were made twice second time was not perfect either.I went in today (Liverpool st branch)to complain about my Rotainers which were provided and the lady that saw me denied they were made by finest dental. She also didn't even check to see if the rotainers fitted. She didn't have time for me as the appointment was free and obviously didn't care too much and was very rude. Generally at clinics people are professional willing to offer you all the time in the world and care for you when your there. But not with this lady she was in a rush from the moment she saw me. I will never go to finest dental every again. Really bad experience with poor service and promises never fulfilled. 1900 pounds wasted."
"I had a consultation at the Leicester branch and was told I would hear back within a week- it's nearly a month later and I have heard nothing. Great customer service whilst I was at the branch but terrible service afterwards."
"My dentist payola was very caring and efficient and a very good dentist .And finest dental is very affordable ."
"To try and sum up: Was told to use Corsodyl twice a day to help my gums but wasn't told to use it for only two weeks, and was not told this would seriously stain the back of my teeth - to which I was told that they couldn't remove the stains because they didn't have the right tools. Had to go to another dentist and pay £50 for them to do it. Was not told at the beginning of my invisalign treatment about the number of attachments I would need to have on my teeth, these would stain (I believe the glue stained) even though I must've been brushing my teeth 4 times a day minimum at this point. The dentist who usually wears pink (and is lovely) changed my attachments because she realised they were stained but the other dentist didn't do it the next time, every time I had this dentist I could tell she just wanted me to be out of there. I get they've had a busy day, but so has everyone else in this city. This defeated the whole idea of invisalign, I was very insecure about the colour of my teeth for the whole time. I've since had them off, and my teeth are still stained from the glue, I know it's the glue because one of my teeth, that had no attachment on it, isn't as stained. Unlike many other dental practices, finest dental do not offer free whitening at the end of the treatment, even though I was fairly sure that it should've come with that anyway. I have been told 3 times someone would 'get back to me' on that, no one has, one time the girl didn't even ask for my name so I don't know how she thought she was going to manage that. Appointments are literally always running late which I realise is probably not to the fault of the staff but there should be better planning, like booking people in for a bit longer to avoid this. There is also a ridiculous waiting period for appointments, at the end of the treatment I probably could've done with an extra tray but I was so annoyed and tired at the whole process that I just wanted them out so I didn't have to go back anymore. At the beginning of my treatment there were also a number of miscommunications. When my invisalign initially arrived no one even called me or messaged me to say, I had to call and they'd been there for 3 weeks. I tried to change my appointment once and emailed someone to do it, they never emailed me back but had changed my appointment... more guessing games. There's probably a lot more, I sent an email of complaint a couple months into my treatment, which didn't get responded to for an age. I eventually had to email the girl who initially set everything up for me (as she was the only useful person/person I could actually get through to) who had to look into it for me, and I'm guessing remind whoever it was to reply to me, which had obviously been ignored. Don't get me wrong, my top teeth are straight now. Which I guess is what I wanted. But when you're forking out this much money you expect a bit more in terms of customer service and organisation. I would've much rather gone somewhere else, I expect I wouldn't have been overly stressed and really not looking forward to going to the dentist every time I had an appointment, and would probably have white teeth to. Very average for the price you are paying."
"My girlfriend and I spent over £5,000 with Finest Dental on a 6 month smile and lingual braces. The 6 month smile ended up taking 2 years! Simon who originally was carrying out the treatment was available all week for about a month and then was only available on Wednesdays. We were introduced to Staveros who proceeded to hack my teeth to pieces. I was told that the lingual braces were no longer offered due to the problems that they had with them. We have had awful experiences from start to finish and our teeth look no better. Despite complaints we have never been able to get our money back. I would not recommend orthodontic work with Finest Dental!"
"I'm a sixty six year lady, that has had a phobia about Dentist all my life. How I wish I had known about this wonderful practice years ago... I cannot recommend these people highly enough. If you are looking for Profesional excellence, with a very relaxed staff that give you a warm welcome. Then you need look no more. And I might add they are very competitive with the prices. Trisha."
"£50 deposit which is fair enough. Called one hour before my app to say would be 10-15 mins late. Girl told me she was an external receptionist but would pass Message on. Got to the place and said their policy is 15 min cut off so even though I had 15 Min left of my app they wouldn't see me. Bad customer service. Should have told me not to bother coming. I'll go to sensu for my Invisalign"
"I have always been nervous where dentists are concerned but I bit the bullet and went for my first consultation. I met Stavros and he really put me at ease with the whole journey that I was about to take. He explained what would happen at every stage and timescales that each process would take. So the whole process started and is now complete, I am very pleased with the new teeth I have. There were complications with the lab that made the implants but all the way Stavros sorted it out straight away. He is a credit to Finest Dental and I would recommend him to anyone that is worried about seeing a dentist. The level of care that I received by Sam (the smiling receptionist) was outstanding, whenever you walked in the reception she always had a big smile, she was very friendly and was always very welcoming. She was very knowledgeable about the treatment I was having and made me very relaxed whilst waiting to go and see Stavros. Sam always offered me a cup of tea or coffee before and after each appointment. On occasions my partner would accompany me to the Winchester practice and Sam would look after her and offer her coffee while I was in the chair. All through my treatment I would have questions about what's next and Sam would explain everything. My partner would always comment on how nice and professional Sam was. Sam is also a big credit to the Finest Dental team. Stavros, Sam and the dental nurses at Winchester together make a great team and even though there were problems along the way with the lab that made the teeth I would 100% recommend Finest Dental in Winchester"
"Implant colour is wrong, not too obvious unless I smile but definately not the right colour and had I known from the start that I would be left with what I can only describe as a rabbit's tooth in the front of my mouth, the reasons for which have now been explained but somewhat too late, I would never had gone through with the treatment."
Hi Richard

This is the first review we've had of that kind.

Please call our customer services team on:

And we will arrange for the replacement of your implant crown, no questions asked.

Kid Regards

Finest Dental
"Finest Dental in Liverpool Street used to be so lovely but now it seems that they've got too many clients. Rushing everywhere, no available appointments, waiting 25 minutes after my appointment to be seen. So disappointed. Used to feel like a family dentist but now just seems like car wash. Also! The new receptionists are super rude & slow. Bring the blonde girl & the guy with the glasses back!"
Hi

First and foremost, we are really sorry for your negative experience at one of our branches. Liverpool Street has become very busy as Finest Dental grows ever more popular, however our patient care still remains top priority. We are in the process of expanding this practice and adding another in cannon street to deal with the increase in demand. These works are imminent and should all be completed by the middle of March. Our blonde lady is still there and will give you a call in the morning to personally discuss your concerns. We take the matter of rudeness very seriously and this will be investigated immediately and dealt with accordingly. Here's hoping your future visits far exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and again please accept my sincere apologies, we clearly have 'dropped the ball' on this occasion, but rest assured this will not happen again.

Kind Regards

Steve
CEO- Finest Dental.
"The price I paid for porcelain veneers was amazing compared to other dentists in London. Dr ivana at the Liverpool branch was so great, such a lovely woman who was very hands on and opinionated when I asked for her opinion on the colour I should go for"
"In the beggining it was all perfect. My braces where put on & my bottom teeth straightened within 8 appointments, that now made space for my front top 2 teeth to move back. However, my DR was changed & arman was no longer booked for me, i didnt have any issues with that as long as they can progress & complete my treatment on the upper teeth. When i attended the new DR very kind but not enough experience or ability to get my front top teeth moved back. She booked me in with DR arman who initially dealth with me as she said hes better at complex treatments. I went in for that appointment and was sent home as apparently i no longer could get help from him & need to see the new DR only. Put it this way my braces where suppose to come off by october but now we are going into 2017 and i am still goofy, no progress on my upper teeth for the last 3 months now wasting my time. The new DR booked me in with arman again in janurary who is most likely going to tell me next appointment that he cant deal with me nomore & that i need to see the new DR. Hes good at what he does but just too busy & the other New DR simply cant do what is required to complete the treatment so currently feeling very isolated and concerned that i will be passed about until i give up on ever having straight teeth. So far if someone ask me about my experience at finest dental i would NOT recommend & i feel like i should not even return to barkingside branch next year as they clearly cant help to get this treatment done overwith as im done with explaining myself over & over again in each appointment on what i dont like about my teeth when i am clearly goofy. If thier was progress on my top teeth over the last 4 appointments then atleast we are progressing & moving forward but with no progress makes me concerned & what makes me even more shocked is that in each of those appointments i am being told that they are progressing even though they are clearly Not. You can feel pain or atleast tense when teeth are moving i havent felt that for a long time instead my braces are acting as retainers at the momment holding the same position on my upper teeth for the last 3 months. Saying all this my bottom teeth where sorted with ease & hopefully ill be able to say the same about the upper teeth next year."
"I would like to thank finest dentist at barkingside for making my experience of having 5 implants pain free and stress free. I still cant believe I had the implants done. I was expecting a lot of pain and discomfort but it was the opposite, no pain or infections a very delightful experience over all. Dr Arman Barfeie at the barkingside practice was very professional and reassuring , he made the whole experience very easy. I would like to commend him for his knowledge and expertise despite his age, I was initaly worried as he looked so young. I do not hesitate in recommending this surgery to any one considering implants, I dont think you will find a better place for value for money and expertise. A big THANK YOU. I"
"I must say I've had first class treatment from Robyn at the reception to my dentis Simon I'm in the proses of implants have gone through the first stage I was very nervous they put me at ease and was very pain free I cannot recommend them enough thank you from jenny"
"So far my finest dentist experience at winchester has been very good. Staff are extremely friendly and easy to talk to and the price of my dental plan was the best I came across for braces. 6 weeks gone, 6 months to go!"
"I couldn’t have never found or chosen a better dentist and practise that I could trust , feel comfortable with, and leave the job completely to. I am not only very happy with finest dental I am greatful for the service and care I have received whilst getting my treatment done. Finest Dental was very clean, affordable and very flexible with there appointments, I would like to thank Michelle for her behind the scenes work with my treatment plans , financing , for chasing me up and always fitting me in when appointments have been tight, I would like to thank dental nurse Cinthia for making me feel comfortable and being there for me whilst getting my treatment done and for giving me honest opinions of my teeth, LAST but not least A VERY BIG THANKYOU tO the main man DR Tanzeem , i came across many dentists but not like you who put me first as the patient ,you told me what was best for me now and for the long run , who spent so much time and effort on my teeth to get them how I wanted and who was very honest with me I know I wouldn’t have got this service else where , not only worth every penny but finest Dental was worth coming to from Birmingham .Thank you very much For my perfect smile wishing you all the best you all truly do deserve all the success that comes your way and more. You are all great in what you do and you are team of perfectionists."
"Unfortunately, this organisation does not stand up to its name. Here's what happened to me: - My Invisalign treatment was OK, however, I kept seeing different dentists who barely knew why I was there. - Following my treatment, I have asked for veneer for one of the teeth which was dark. It was accepted and payment of £500 was taken. I have advised the team that I was leaving the country and I've had 8 weeks to complete. I had many appointments at which nothing happened except scans after scans and some paperwork filled in and when I decided to take matters into my own hands I was told there was not enough time left. - I booked in for hygienist and to get my attachments taken off all on one day. When I came, people there didn't know it was the end of my treatment, but after I've told them, they took attachments off. My hygienist treatment did not happen that day, the machine was not working, so I've ordered a nightly retainer which was included and was due to come back. - When I did come back a week later, nightly retainer didn't fit properly. I've had to take them anyway because I was wearing my last trays for too long at this point and quite frankly they were not fresh anymore. I have ordered additional Vivera nightly retainers and went away waiting for Vivera to come back. - I have returned a week later to get Vivera, they were made based on my old scan before I started Invisalign, with my teeth still completely out of line. They've had to re-order them again. I kept repeating that they will need to be sent abroad, as I am leaving in a week. The dentist didn't know that I came for the hygienist treatment, for which I've paid £55. The dentist told me they've treated me to one and spent 4 minutes doing it. I have complained at reception and asked for a refund. - I have moved abroad, kept chasing for payment since 19 of December (today it is 20th of February), but had lots of emails going around on reception level and no refund yet. I was being told Head Office was dealing with it, but Head Office never answered any calls or emails for the 3 months. - Today my husband was on a business trip back in London and I have asked him to come in and pick the second version of Vivera up. Turns out, they have sent it to my old address (it was too far to travel to pick it up). Vivera (the nightly retainers) were ordered again for the third time, let's hope these will arrive. It has been almost 3 months now and I was unable to get any of my money back and neither have I received a proper hygienist treatment, veneer or my nightly retainers. If you ask me, I would say - STAY AWAY!"
Finest Dental is rated 4.66 based on 844 reviews