Finest Dental Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Winchester practice are amazing! Highly recommend and the staff at fantastic"
"Everyone at Finest Dental Liverpool Street made me feel welcome. My Treatment Co-Ordinator Rachael was superb in her job - she was very friendly & professional. My personal doctor/dentist Dr Mahar was also too lovely & professional too. Would definitely recommend this branch!"
"I had the privilege of Dr.Katie, Bermondsey practice, on my recent treatment. She was outstanding. From start to finish, every appointment was precision and perfection. I can’t thank her enough. Extraordinary at her craft. More than a dentist, she is an artist."
"I visited this dental practice (the Cannon Street branch) last week and can not recommended this practice enough. From the moment I walked in I was looked after and treated with dignity and respect. The staff could not do enough for me, even providing me with a phone charger when my phone died. The premises were spotless and well organised, as was the staff and the service. I have visited many dentist in my time and I also work in healthcare so have seen many services that are not equipped to provide effective services. This is the best dental practice I have ever been to and on top of that the cheapest I have seen even for work such as implants and same day teeth. A special thank you to Zizelda and Dr Charlie who spent a lot of time with me explaining the different and most cost effective options and reassured me when they could see it was needed. If you need a dental service this would be the one to go to."
"My dad receives treatment at the London Bermondsey branch, and I must say that it's nothing short of the finest; from Raminta, the very skilled professional at the front desk, all the way to Dr. Margarita, the exceptional dental surgeon. I highly recommend."
"Couldn’t recommend using finest dental enough. My teeth have completely changed and I can’t stop smiling to show them of. Due to work commitments I spent a lot of time out of the uk but always got my new braces in plenty of time and with no hassle. To all the staff at the Winchester branch thank you"
"I have been with finest dental for 2 years now and have always received excellent service. Zizelda Pechali was amazing yesterday and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you"
"So happy with my outcome after seeing the girls at Brentwood. Especially Nicky who always makes me laugh when I come in. Thanks everyone x Amy"
"Brentwood finest dental are great. I am so pleased I decided to come here. The staff have been super helpful - Sam always makes me feel at ease during treatment. Great effort"
"Very happy with my journey so far with the Brentwood practise. Thanks for your amazing help!"
"Excellent Dentist that have been wonderful throughout my treatments, informative, friendly and would highly recommend!"
"I got a dental implant with Finest Dental and I have also came in for a filling. Firstly every one at the Cannon Street practice is very friendly and lovely. I felt well cared for each time i've been in the dentist's chair. The implant was done successfully and comparing prices with lots of other places Finest Dental is definitely the most cost effective and yet still in keeping with the highest standard of treatment. They offer affordable pay plans without which i may have not been able to get my implant. Have been recommending to friends. Thank you Finest Dental for my new tooth :)"
"Had implants on my top teeth in Winchester a few years ago and am so pleased. For years I had crowns that constantly fell out or cracked. I wish I’d done it years ago. So pleased that I am now part way through having the bottom ones done!. Stavros and Manos are both reassuring and professional and put me completely at ease. All the girls on the front desk are lovely as are the nurses Fantastic thank you so much."
"I attended the the Winchester practise, living in ringwood, this was a distance to travel but was really satisfied with every aspect of my treatment."
"Lovely and clean, organized, onetime and helpful!"
"Winchester Finest Dental have been amazing through my whole treatment process! I have had Invisalign and I am now in love with the way my teeth look! Thank you!"
"Brilliant service , great price , reception was fabulous made me feel comfortable and confident Nicky is wonderful such a pleasure to have met her ."
"Really great service! I love my teeth post Invisalign and felt that my dentist was always polite and reassuring though out the course of treatment! Would definitely recommend the Liverpool street branch and Dr Maha!"
"Myself Adrian has been here at Brentwood clinic,and even after a few issues,they where so helpful in all area to put my mind at rest and all things right,and Samantha was always there to support and here team behind made me feel a ease. They where always there to help."
"Great team at Brentwood. I’m at the end of treatment now, very happy. Thanks guys"
Finest Dental is rated 4.65 based on 895 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access