Finest Dental Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
Read Finest Dental Reviews

About Finest Dental:

FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Unit 18 station Close Potters Bar

Tell us how Finest Dental made you happy
Amrit was excellent at communication and front of house with me as the patient. Throughout my treatment i have been cared for by Mr Pedro Bastos as the oral surgeon and Cynthia Pick as the nurse. They have been fantastic, a great team, the care was faultless and the implant was 100% successful. The care throughout has been excellent and professional. Highly recommend them and Finest Dental, Leicester
Harps and his team at Milton Keynes are great , friendly, professional and make the whole process very easy
I recently had implants done at the Bermondsey clinic. The staff were amazing and throughout the whole process I was made to feel relaxed. I was always able to phone Annalise to calm my fears before my surgery. The team at Finest Dental at Canon Street who did my initial assessments were very supportive. Thank you Finest Dental for my amazing smile.
Great experience. Staff very helpful, answer all questions and more. You can feel that you are treated with respect. Brilliant experience so far.
Are there any words that have not been used before to praise the experience? I have received such fantastic treatment at the Liverpool Street branch. I hugged the two people involved following my implants. Charlie and Rodney. I honestly cannot sing their praise enough. They made my treatment go so well that I felt - what can I say - very special. If you are hesitating about going along - stop. Don't waste a minute - book in and join me and many others in having treatment. Charlie was born to look after people and he does it so, so well. Thank you Finest Dental for finding such great people to change my life with implants.
Had my implants done at Bermondsey by Emanuele and I am delighted by the finish. Outstanding work
A fantastic experience throughout. No hassle, no drama, just all good, no pud
My teeth have needed straightened for years but I must admit I am terrified of the dentist. After finally going Emily made me feel at ease and the dentist (sadly who's name I forgot) reassured me that everything would be ok. And it was, i am in love with my smile again and its all thanks to you folks
My friend recommended me Finest Dental after getting her teeth done by them. My veneers look amazing and I am so happy with them, and Ali was charming too 10/10
The Bermondsey clinic was fantastic, both Margarita & Annalise made me very extremely welcome and answered all my questions. Extremely happy with the service and results. THANK YOU
I approached Finest Dental as I walk past the Liverpool Street branch nearly every day and wanted my teeth whitened for some time. I was seen to extremely quickly by the nurse and the entire procedure took less than 30 mins. I was really impressed with the technology they had and how clean the practice was. I got my kit sent in the post like a week later and I have been happy ever since, Thank you
I had braces years ago but my teeth moved back to normal and I was never happy. Since being with finest dental my teeth have improved so much and the overall treatment I’m having is unbelievable. I’m so happy and so excited for the end result!!
Thank you so much Finest Dental! Completely transformed my teeth and i can now smile again :)
I have had an amazing experience at Finest Dental in Winchester so far. The treatment was thoroughly explained to me, the price was incredible and i cannot fault them in any way!
The Bermondsey Clinic is Wonderful! I was slightly nervous at the beginning but the dentist put me at ease, he is Great. Also the lady helping with arranging my treatment Annalise has been Wonderful! Have recommended to Many Friends!
Staff at front desk were very pleasant and helpful. Clinical staff who treated me were professionally good.
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your review we hope you love your final result!

Finest Dental
Always had a great experience with Finest Dental in Wokingham, highly recommend Stacey, brilliant dentists and very good with nervous patients!
Hi Michele,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a great review. We strive to give our Finest Dental patients a great experience, especially our nervous patients!

We are pleased this was fulfilled, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Many thanks,

Finest Dental
Fantastic service. Couldn't recommend Maha more! She explains every step of the process, puts your mind at ease and is very gentle. Overall a great experience using finest dental
Hi Laura,

Thank you for your review of Finest Dental. We are glad Maha was gentle with you, and helped put your mind at ease.
We hope you loved your end result!
Visited Winchester branch to get my teeth whitened, Geraldine helped me out with all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Service was prompt and professional, delighted with the results and have been recommending to all my friends.
Hi Tommy,

Thank you for taking the time to review your treatment. We are so happy to hear you love your new smile!

We look forward to seeing you again.

Finest Dental
I had been looking for a dentist in Winchester for a while and was impressed with the service I got from Geraldine and her team! Really friendly and efficient. Brid gave me good advice on a few concerns I had and I would definitely try to book in with her again!
Hiya Kara,

Thank you for choosing Finest Dental Winchester. We are super pleased to hear you had a great experience and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Finest Dental is rated 4.62 based on 987 reviews