Finest Dental Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Finest Dental

About Finest Dental: FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Unit 18 station Close Potters Bar

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Finest Dental made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Ivana gave me very sound and objective advice on the bridge v implant choice. In the end I chose neither because I felt my symptoms didn't really justify further treatment. There was no pressure to have the work done just sound and objective advice."
"Very professional and friendly staff Thank you Mags if Liverpool Street. For a professional treatment ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™ Thank u"
"I was made to feel so comfortable on my first consultation. Chloe and Dafy in Leicester made me feel like the only patient there. Kind, calm and informative. Answered every question I had and left me feeling at ease. My favourite part was when Dafy said “we’ll do this treatment together”. So reassuring and supportive. A great dental practice with fantastic staff. Definitely recommend even just for a consultation."
"Had my first consultation at Finest dentist in Brentwood. Vicki made me feel very comfortable and talked me through everything. Michael the dentist was very good at explaining the procedure. Kirn was very nice. Would definitely recommend anyone needing a dental implant."
"I'm at the Canon street branch and Vikki is my dentist. She is great. Always explains everything very clearly and always willing to go over things if necessary. Makes me feel very comfortable. Also, Richard Perry has been very helpful throughout the while time I have been in touch with finest dental. Fingers crossed the rest of my treatment goes well. Thank you!"
"""I had a bone graft and 7 teeth on 4 implants fitted, which I am very happy with, inspite of the pain...Ivana was the perfect Dentist and made me feel comfortable and at ease. Jordan was professional and made everything run like a well oiled machine. My only 'gripe' is that I now have a slight speech impediment, a pretty severe lisp!! I am informed that this should go over time, I sincerely hope so. But for that I would have given 5 stars. A friend of mine said he had a similar problem, so I'm glad it's not just me!"
"Harps was very reassuring and explained every stage of the procedure so I always new what to expect which put me at ease. End result was that I got my smile back"
"Went To Finest Dental in Cannon Street and what can i say it was excellent. Staff was so kind and helpful and happy and professional. I had to have a lot of work done and i was surprised in how quick it took to complete and how amazing it looked as well. I 100% completely recommend this branch. My doctor Was called Vicky and she was amazing very professional. Thankyou Finest dental."
"Despite some minor initial issues they've now been rectified. Chloe the Milton Keynes practice manager is excellent."
"I have been very satisfied with the professionalism, friendliness & treatment I have received to date at the Winchester practice. Liz is always friendly, efficient & helpful, and Stavros is doing a grand job so far in helping me achieve a beautiful smile. I would not have any hesitation in recommending this practice."
"Having an implant done on front tooth. Had a temporary one fitted which matches beautifully until the new one arrives. Very please with the service. Friendly staff and very helpful"
"great service from Dal. the implant look great. Polite people and made feel very relaxed as I hate Dentists. I will definately recommed this dentist."
"Initially I was not pleased as it took so long for an advisorfrom head office to get back to me, however at the clinic itself I was treated well. Everything was explained to me regarding a dental implant and I didn't hesitate to make a further appointment to start the treatment."
"the dentist was very helpful on advising me what is the best for my daughters and cheapest option of treatment very happy so far"
"the dentist was very helpful on advising me what is the best for my daughters and cheapest option of treatment very happy sofar"
"I was very satisfied with the appointment and the practice came up with an excellent quote that was certainly competitive. I will be seriously considering using their services for my implants. I liked the location and overall feel of the dental practice I visited and the staff were very helpful."
"very helpful people, do all the research and comparing for you so you dont have to worry and do a lot of communication on your behalf, very helpful throughout the process and helped get me the best deal"
"Good service. Glad i finally got to see a dentist about invaslign thanks to Amy who was polite and lovely over the phone as well."
"Very clean environment created a very good first impression. Staff were friendly and receptive. Very satisfied with all the answers to the queries raised. A proper SLR digital camera with micro photography facility to take better pictures of the teeth would be helpful."
Finest Dental is rated 4.62 based on 949 reviews