Find My Supplies Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Find My Supplies
11PM
11PM

About Find My Supplies: Find My Supplies guarantee quality through original HP supplies, from ink cartridges to laser toners and paper - all available with next business day delivery. With access to over 500 heavily discounted printer supplies from ink cartridges to laser toners, printing paper to data storage all at competitive online prices with Free next day delivery available Find My Supplies have both the range and the price to fulfil all our customers needs.

helpdesk@findmysupplies.co.uk

Electrical
Printers & Inks

Click Here

Tell us how Find My Supplies made you happy

"Wrong ink delivered . As I always order enough ink cartridges for when I next run out and therefore like to have some colours in stock, the cartridges are never used straight away. As I result I did not realise I had received an incorrect ink cartridge within the order of other colours and the error was only recognised some weeks later. (incidentally very similar packaging of hp ink but different code). When reported to you I was told as it was longer than 3 days since the order, it could not be replaced! I have been a good customer of yours, clearly this counts for little.Think Tesco will be my future supplier..."
Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a problem returning your wrongly delivered item. Our normally policy is to accept returns up to 14 days after delivery. I do apologise that you were wrongly quoted 3 days. Unfortunately, as this review was not posted with our official review partner, this didn't come to our attention at the time. I do apologise that our service did not meet your expectation on this occasion.

FindMySupplies