Fifi & Finn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fifi & Finn

Tell us how Fifi & Finn made you happy
First time buying from Fifi & Finn! The pieces are so gorgeous! And the little touches such as the hand written card & the email were lovely. I will definitely continue to use this site as the stuff is beautiful and you ate definitely made to feel like a valued customer.
Amazing customer service. The clothes is all so cute!!! The material is amazing, I rate this store 1000/10! Thank you :)
Gorg as Always quick and sara is so helpful❤ cant wait for another
Lovely clothes.and quick delivery.
Beautiful clothes and amazing quality
Absloutely in love with the beautiful dress I ordered.
So happy I found your store and I can't wait to buy again from you.
Absolutely adore and fit colour perfectly as my brownie baby. Boomer made her even cuter. Good Quality and soft fabric. Love it 💗
I have not received the items I previously ordered. I would appreciate your checking the delivery status. Thank you!
Amazing boutique with the best service. Sara is always willing to help and advice. Her collection is so beautiful!
Love the product, beautiful quality!
Absolutely wonderful bodysuits and blouses in excellent quality and timeless traditional designs. Sizes true to size to fit normal/large baby. Very thoughtful communication from owner and lovely packaging. Will be shopping here repeatedly. Well done!
Ordered a swimming costume for my 3 year old.. reviews said to go up a size. I went up 2 sizes and it’s still really little. Thought it would last 2 summers but I don’t think it will now
I loved my baby’s romper! Super fast shipping, i can’t wait to order more stuff.
Delighted with everything I ordered, lovely thick cotton such good quality
Absolutely love this shop! Amazing quality, fab customer service and speedy delivery. Thank you 💗
Absoultely in love with the beautiful collections and they have the best customer service :)
Always completely satisfied with my orders. All beautiful and such an amazing service
Fast delivery and beautiful clothing
Excellent timing On delivery, good prices and the most beautiful clothing
The most beautiful clothes, I just love the style & the quality. I cannot wait for all my future purchases! Very professional and friendly company. Thank you.
Fifi & Finn is rated 4.80 based on 56 reviews