Fifi & Finn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fifi & Finn

Tell us how Fifi & Finn made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Quality is perfect, great customer service and Delivery was Superfast
Love this shop! Sara helped me so much and answered any questions I asked and the dress is just beyond perfect!
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Amazing service and amazing items
Fabulous clothes, excellent quality and impeccable customer service.
Beautiful clothing, very quick shipping! Love everything on their website, will definitely be ordering again x x
Has the most adorable pieces for little ones. Very friendly and helpful. Quick delivery.
Fantastic quality clothing, quick delivery and very polite, friendly customer service! Highly recommend!
Wonderful :)
Simply the best!! It’s so hard these days to find a company with an all round outstanding service!! Customer service 100% Quality of clothing 100%!! Realistic pricing 100%!! Packaging 100% ......... Don’t be a High Street shopper be different to the rest but shop with the best!!
Love the quality
Very very nice clothes, en fast dilevery to the netherlands!
Thank u fast service loved the swim costume x
It is first time when I’ve ordered for this site and definitely I won’t stop! Very good quality and the dress it is exactly as in picture! Thank you!
Fast shipping and beautiful
Very good quality of product and fast delivery:)
Fast delivery. Nice materials, fits nicely, not too big or small.
It was my 1st time buying from Fifi & Finn but I was looking for a christening dress for my daughter and fell in love with 1 of their styles. Sara was an absolute pleasure to deal with so helpful and was always on hand to answer any questions I had.
When the dress arrived I was even more in love with it, it's stunning. Quality is amazing and the details on the dress are beautiful.
Would highly recommend and I will certainly buy from Fifi & Finn in the future x
Outstanding customer service... So happy with my items, the fabric is so luxurious and they are so well made. Special Clothes that you will keep forever.
The worst! It has been 8 months...still package has not arrived. Will NEVER make purchases with this company.
Fifi & Finn is rated 4.85 based on 34 reviews