Fields Menswear Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Fields Menswear

info@fields-menswear.com

100-102 Hamlet Court Rd, Westcliff On Sea

How would you rate Fields Menswear?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

B Battersby
Verified Buyer
"I called the store to see if they had what I wanted in stock. The chap who answered my call checked and arranged for me to receive a call back from the mail order office. I received the call about five minutes later and my order was taken. I then received a series of updates regarding the progress of the order and an invoice via email. All round painless process and efficient. Thank you."
Nicholas Walker
Verified Buyer
"easy order good delivery excellent quality very pleased"
Donald Robinson
Verified Buyer
"You did exactly what you said,That’s all I needed excellent thank you"
Terry Coffey
Verified Buyer
"The service was first class, and the suit I ordered was delivered in a timely fashion, and was - is - a perfect fit. Thank you"
"Goods received as expected"
Mike Morelli
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the Loake shoes are exceptional and exceeded expectations. The ease of purchase on Fields Mensware site could not have been easier. The shoes ordered were delivered on time and came well wrapped. The service could not have been better with excellent updates provided at all stages. Thank you Fields Mensware team!"
Terence WOODWARD
"Quality and service"
"Ordered on a Sunday pm delivered am Tuesday ,Excellent delivery and product., would recommend."
"Excellent price and prompt delivery"
Robert Pow
Verified Buyer
"I placed an order for shoes at about 9.30am last Friday. Within 15 minutes I had an email advising that the shoes had been packed for sending. Within another 15 minutes I had an email saying they were out for delivery and I would receive them today (Monday) and the courier would text an hour slot time for the delivery. This morning I received the text and the shoes were delivered within the advised slot time. Couldn't be better service. I now just have to wear in my new Loake's Oxford lace shoes! Many thanks Fields Menswear"
"Ordered shoes early afternoon, they were delivered before lunch next day! Excellent delivery service."
"Good service over the phone and timely informed delivery within 24 hours"
Paul Eastwood
"Excellent personal touches!"
"My second purchase goods as I expected delivery on time. Faultless service will use this company again, you get what you pay for, some companies are cheaper you want cheap you get cheap."
"Arrived on time & good price"
"I found the Gentleman dealing with my order, very patient and helpful. I would definatley recommend your company."
"Very pleased with purchase fast delivery thanks"
Barry Tilston
Verified Buyer
"Smart efficient manner in which my order was dealt with. Appears good value for money."
Elliott Johnstone
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication and fast delivery. Products arrived as expected."
"Excellent communication and very quick delivery service. Would definitely order from Fields again."
Fields Menswear is rated 4.82 based on 834 reviews