Field and Trek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Field and Trek
Read Field and Trek Reviews

support@fieldandtrek.com

Tell us how Field and Trek made you happy
Great price, lots of communication and updates, very friendly and quick delivery, would recommend.
My daughter is absolutely delighted with her bike. Ordering was straight forward and it arrived ahead of the anticipated delivery date.
Considering I haven’t received my goods And I paid for next day delivery I think you’re service is disgusting and I want a full refund on boots and delivery 😡😡😡😡
Absolutely Brilliant Service
Delighted
Very happy with my purchase. The boots were for my husband and he is very pleased with them. They fit well and he loves the grip on the sole. He hasn't tried them for hill walking yet, but thinks they will be perfect. He particularly wanted them to be waterproof, so can't wait to try them in the rain. I was also glad to get good walking boots at a reduced price. So happy all round.
Merrell Chameleon wrap. Next day delivery. Item as described. Quality as expected, my third pair at a good price. Last at least two years plus of everyday use.
Very happy with the whole process from order through to delivery
Great prices. Quick delivery.
Great Service
I have had some good stuff but anything from Karrimor has been substandard. I got walking socks once. I got better in Aldi! The latest order I’ve had to send back as the jacket zip was broken. I tried to unzip to try on but the bottom puller was off one side and the zip out of line. Cost me 5£ to send back! Had enough
My order was dispatched to couriers yesterday it states on the confirmation email that I won’t receive it till next Friday which is a very long time I am unable to review this company properly until I receive my order
Bought these trainers from here as high street retailer didnt stock them anymore. Same price , transaction no probs , process no probs , delivery no probs , would recommend and use again.
Excellent quality footwear, sent and delivered quickly and efficiently. What more could I ask for?! Brilliant!
Good choice and prices and prompt service.
Brilliant service! Love the sandals!
I ordered 2 pairs of walking shoes at 11pm on Sunday night. They were delivered 11am Monday! 12 hours from keyboard to door.
Excellent service, ordered on Sunday and delivered on Monday. Top quality product ( Wild Country footprint) at a very good price.
easy to order, fast delivery, items great and good price, as with previous orders
Paid for next day delivery and 3 days later they have still not arrived! Tracking says they tried to delivery 2 days ago, I was at home all day decorating front hallway, no deliveries or cards put through door. Then not even attempted to deliver for last 2 days. Exceptionally bad service.
Field and Trek is rated 4.17 based on 4,771 reviews