Fenland Solar Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Fenland Solar

How would you rate Fenland Solar?

"When I sign up they said I would earn money off the solo panels but I don’t no phone number that work to ring them"
"Still waiting to Fenland to sort out our under performance 2 years, no word or phone calls, And no money which is due to use, from June 2016"
"Very poor after care. Would not return calls but happy to take the money from you. Would not use this company again or recommend anyone else to use them."
Charles Morris
Verified Reviewer
"I was impressed from the very first contact on how open and honest they were about was was possible from solar energy. No sales pressure, no fantasy figures about what could be achieved, just an honest assessment. I had visits from three other companies and their sales pitch reminded me of the sort you can get from 'double glazing' companies!!! The work done by Fenland Solar was completed in two days by a team led by Mike who were very efficient and careful. The system is working perfectly and is exceeding all expectations. And the big bonus was the Fenland Solar quote was the cheapest of all the other quotes received! I highly recommend this company. (And thank you David for being so thorough in answers to all my questions!)"
""Extremely happy all round! Excellent staff, fitters and product, could not be happier :) ""
"""I had solar panels installed in February, ready for summer! Company was very professional unlike project solar that where very pushy, told numerous lies and wouldn't leave my home until 11.30pm until I signed the form - Fenland came out at my convenience stayed a short while, Install was done with in 2 day and they did an amazing job, very tidy & a very friendly team. I would recommend them in a heart beat! Thank you Fenland for a great experience."
Stephen Pratt
Verified Reviewer
"Solar system fitted just over a month ago. Installation went we'll, workers cleaned up and were tidy. However system Didnt work when first fitted, initially we were fobbed off, so I stopped the finance company from paying them. The system was up and working two weeks after. But a month later has stopped working. Have contacted Fenland solar, they don't respond to email, but have answered calls telling me they are waiting for Solar Edge to tell them what to do, they promised they would phone back by end of today. I telephoned earlier, they assured me I was not forgotten and they would get back to me with the answer by end of today. Still waiting! So will now take things further. Paid £7400 for something which worked for a month. Stay away from this company."
"we had a solar system installed from this company in october 2015 and it has never worked properly since. the fuses keep blowing and the system stops working in nearly a year now we have generated solar for about 5 weeks and generated £ 36-84 of feed in tariff. this was explained by the sales man as being nearly £ 100 a month. so we are down by over a £ 1,000-00. the company has claimed it is a problem with our house, yet qualified electricians and the national grid have found no fault on our house. so a year later having bought a system for £ 7,495-00 we have a load of shiny black stuff on our roof that does nothing."
Fenland Solar is rated 2.50 based on 8 reviews