Feetz Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Feetz
10PM
10PM

sales@feetz.co.uk

How would you rate Feetz ?

"I've not needed to wear them in the rain yet, just tried them on (with the guidance on the website I got the right size), so I can't comment on how well they work. There is just one thing I would like to say: when I tried to put them back in the neat little bag they came in, I couldn't get them in easily and the soles needed to be folded. In the end I found another bag. This is quite a common problem with products, that it is difficult to put them back again without a great struggle. The Onya rucksack I have is an exception to this."
"A good honest company to deal with,and very quick delivery."
Feetz is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews