Feetz Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Feetz

About Feetz: Feetz launched in November 2013 and are the first Pocket Wellies in the UK. Offering portable waterproof protection at a moments notice.

sales@feetz.co.uk

How would you rate Feetz?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Janet

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Feetz in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I've not needed to wear them in the rain yet, just tried them on (with the guidance on the website I got the right size), so I can't comment on how well they work. There is just one thing I would like to say: when I tried to put them back in the neat little bag they came in, I couldn't get them in easily and the soles needed to be folded. In the end I found another bag. This is quite a common problem with products, that it is difficult to put them back again without a great struggle. The Onya rucksack I have is an exception to this."
"A good honest company to deal with,and very quick delivery."
Feetz is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews