FDG Group Limited Reviews

FDG Group Limited Reviews | 3rd March 2020
FDG Group Limited Reviews | 3rd March 2020
FDG Group Limited Reviews | 22nd July 2020
More Photos & Videos
What do you do if you discover that somewhere underneath an array of 12 solar panels (installed about 8 years ago) there is a significant leak through the roof? My answer was to trust the work to FDG Group Limited.

Scaffolding, of course, was a 'must', and in very short order FDG had arranged for this to be erected, swiftly followed by the removal of solar panels in order to identify the problem, and also to undertake the minor repair necessary to restore the integrity of the roof.

Based on my experience with FDG, I have no hesitation in commending them, especially as it was, to my mind, a rather unusual task. Many thanks to Nick who kept an eye on things, and kept me well informed during the whole endeavour.
Installation was completed on schedule and to a high standard. Very happy with the service.
Continually chasing for months to get the paperwork completed. We still do not have our EPVS certificate and the 7 year guarantee from the heat pump manufacturer LG. I will be making a complaint to MCS.
Excellent service, friendly staff, knowledgeable staff, extremely helpful
My gas boiler died a couple of weeks ago and, as my house has underfloor heating on both floors, switching to an ASHP solution seemed too good an opportunity to miss. I was immediately impressed by Steve and Jon when they visited my property and assessed the installation: they were clearly experts in ASHP systems. I went for the Vaillant AroTHERM Split 12 kW ASHP system and, despite availability shortages, Steve got his hands on the kit stright away, and installation was completed yesterday. The attention to detail by all the tradesmen was exceptional, in particular connecting the Vaillant to my existing U/F heating manifolds, which was not a trivial achievement. Switch-on worked first time and my only difficulty is not knowing when the outside unit is running, because it is SO quiet! A great job by some very nice people. I can highly recommend FDG Group.
Found this company on internet initially to service my solar panel. I had been wanting to change my heating from gas to electric for some time and once I indicated this it was all systems go! In space of 3 weeks I now have my new boiler .Very quick service and engineers very helpful and worked very hard from installation by Torean and connection by Jon the electrician who went out of his way to get a special part which saved damaging an internal wall. I’m confident that from now on I will be supported should I have any problems and would definitely recommend this company.
Great communication ,very fast very professional
They did an excellent job many thanks to John the engineer for explaining so much to me about the product it’s a week later and my bills are lower the Vaillant system works very well thank you
I was delighted and impressed by the response from FDG. From the initial contact by telephone, the on-site inspection, fitting of the new system and commissioning the whole process has been very professional. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone if you want the best result for such an important purchase for your home
We knew there was something amiss with our solar panels, but 3 other engineers had assessed them and couldn't find a fault. Our panals had been working at only 50% of there incapacity since Eon exposed them to a power surge during the installation of a smart meter to our home 2 years previous. However, an FDG Group engineer found the problem within minutes. Within 24hrs we had a new inverter and our panels have been working at full capacity ever since. I highly recommend this company. They were efficient, professional and respectful every step of the way.
I have been very impressed with the level of professionalism displayed by all members of the FDG Group that I have encountered. This has been from the planning stage Through to installation and following support.
I would highly recommend this organisation and the products.

Keith Jeffries
I was understandably concerned about such a significant expenditure, but FDG staff talked me through the technology in a clear and unpressurised way. Installation (of both solar panels and an air source heat pump) went smoothly. The guys were carfeul and courteous and left the house clean and tidy. Aftercare has been excellent. Ian and Neil have always been available to answer any questions and ensure that I was happy with everything. They were particularly helpful in dealing with the Government grant application and the form filling to sell my excess energy to the grid. I couldn't have done this without their help.

Paul, Bingham, Notts.
The Valliant Heat pump that was installed is state of the art, obviously high quality and very efficient. The installation team worked very hard and effectively leading to a neat and well fitted system. Had a few teething problems, mainly due to the equipment being new, but problems were resolved quickly.
Great service, the guys were very thorough and nothing was too much trouble. Job was completed in 3days as stated, impressed!.
FDG Group Limited is rated 4.64 based on 14 reviews