FBA Auditor Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend FBA Auditor

About FBA Auditor: Our Powerful FBA tool helps Amazon sellers recover unpaid refunds for missing and damaged inventory, failed returns and misapplied fee’s.

Recovering money from Amazon can be a tedious, yet necessary task. FBA Auditor makes the process of claiming these funds incredibly simple, allowing sellers the freedom to concentrate on the fundamentals of their business.

Our system conducts an extensive search of your refunds, returns and inventory reports to find any possible reimbursements opportunities and our friendly team of trained auditors get those profits back into your account, fast.

With zero commitment and no monthly fee, we only get paid when you do. Our charge is simply 25% of any reimbursements we’re able to secure for you.Think of us as no win no fee, minus all the nuisance calls!

support@fbaauditor.com

1st Floor30 Church RoadBurgess HillWest Sussex

"5 stars: Excellent – no reservations, I would recommend this company to anyone."
"Always professional and extremely helpful."
"Great company to do business with."
"As other reviewers have already stated, the customer support is excellent. Intelligent, helpful and personable staff answer any query you have, quickly."
"no problems did exactly what they said they would sorted well pleased thank you"
"Simple and straight forward. Couldnt be easier"
"So far so good, quick response to any queries I've had."
"Excellent Support and friendly manner"
"Excellent service well done"
"Emails are always responded to and the replies come quickly."
"A fantastic company, very knowledgeable and support is always given until the issue is completely resolved."
"First class service and communication"
"Very satisfied with the service I received. Very professional and competent"
"They were professional in the way they had managed themselves from start to finish."
"I would recommend this company to anyone as I have had great fast efficient service from them"
"5 star service"
"Any questions I have had have been dealt with quickly and explanations have been clear and easy to understand"
"is ok thank you"
"The service I received was fast and efficient. I needed help activating security and the person who called me back was very patient & helpful. Great service."
"Great Service no hassle just what you want"
FBA Auditor is rated 4.67 based on 119 reviews