FBA Auditor Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FBA Auditor

About FBA Auditor: Our Powerful FBA tool helps Amazon sellers recover unpaid refunds for missing and damaged inventory, failed returns and misapplied fee’s.

Recovering money from Amazon can be a tedious, yet necessary task. FBA Auditor makes the process of claiming these funds incredibly simple, allowing sellers the freedom to concentrate on the fundamentals of their business.

Our system conducts an extensive search of your refunds, returns and inventory reports to find any possible reimbursements opportunities and our friendly team of trained auditors get those profits back into your account, fast.

With zero commitment and no monthly fee, we only get paid when you do. Our charge is simply 25% of any reimbursements we’re able to secure for you.Think of us as no win no fee, minus all the nuisance calls!

support@fbaauditor.com

1st Floor
30 Church Road
Burgess Hill
West Sussex

How would you rate FBA Auditor ?

"Was a little skeptical at first but after signing up I received over £500 in refunds in a little over a week! Really pro service. Would definitely recommend."
"Can’t rate this service highly enough! Was able to recoup a ton of money and it saved me a lot of time and hassle!"
"It really works! A very satisfied customer. Keep up the good work guys :-)"
"Surprised how much I got back in refunds. I am really happy with the service FBA Auditor offer."
"all good, the UI could be improved"
"A very efficient way to get back the money that Amazon owe without you even knowing it !! :-) I highly recommend it. Nothing to lose as the pricing is based on performance."
"their system works well but quite pricy at 25%...."
"Excellent service. Our two Amazon accounts have benefited from two large reimbursements, we would have never recovered on our own. Once I connected our accounts, it took 10-12 days to start seeing cases being opened and the whole process was completed in about 1 month. We are now ongoing clients. Thanks Jose"
"Happy with my refunds. Will look forward to when you add China?"
"I can't fault the service FBA Auditor offer. The fact they open cases manually instead of a automated system reassured me. Also a little mention to Johnny from FBA Auditor. He was always on hand to answer any questions i had and opened cases with Amazon in a very professional manner."
"I found the sign up process easy, but I initially thought i wasn't going to receive anything when I hadn't heard for over week. But refunds started appearing on my dashboard after a couple more days. So, in the end, I’m very pleased I went through the process of sign up. Just be aware that the refunds probably won’t be immediate (or at least not always). Many thanks FBA!"
"Had tried alternative services before and never got anywhere. FBA Auditor surpassed my expectations; the whole process was so easy. After registering, they handled everything on my behalf and kept me updated throughout. Friendly, professional and, most importantly, they delivered on their promise. Would highly recommend."
"Really pleased with this service! My audit was completed in 2 weeks and I received a four figure return! Their customer service team was very friendly and easy to get a hold of. Had no idea I was entitled to so much! Thanks FBA Auditor team for your great work."
FBA Auditor is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!