Fat Llama Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Fat Llama

Tell us how Fat Llama made you happy

"If youre looking for electronics at discounted prices, i HIGHLY recommend my Fat Llama. Super quality! Quick delivery. Ever so marvelous packaging. First-rate service."
"I have been renting out on Fat Llama for years and always havea great experience! Someone tried to scam me twice and they refund me my money each time!"
"I had and have an overall great experience using Fat Llama; sure, there are scammers like at any other marketplace but support is handling such cases seriously."
"I wanted to express how impressed I was with an employee named charles today around 330 on Monday May 10th..completely sorted out an issue I had with a lender. I got to say you honestly need more like him!!! I thank Fat Llama for hiring him,5+stars you need to teach them to be more like him!!!CHARLES I HOPE YOU GET TO SEE THIS YOU ROCKED IT!!! Thank you agian,"
"They came up first in Google Shopping when looking for Bose headphones. Price was very good and arrived fast"
"I am a relatively new renter on Fat Llama and so far I've had a great experience with them. The website is easy to use and I set up and account and I've even made a few rentals. I unfortunately had an incident with my GoPro I rented out and it was damaged when received it back and Fat Llama lived up to their promise and reimbursed me with a brand new GoPro with no hassle. Even with this unfortunate incident Fat Llama responded very quickly with unbelievable customer service. I definitely plan to continue using them."
"A great service to lend out extra photo/video gear you have lying around unused."
"Fat Llama has saved me in a pinch on several occasions. Tons of useful gear available to rent, with a quick and responsible community of renters!"
"The AirBnB or Uber of video/photography rentals. Brilliant concept connecting indie filmmakers to like minds who want to earn extra cash on the side to support their dreams. Cost is unbeatable, a fraction of camera houses, although you'll likely have to spend extra time travelling around for each pickup, so I figure that as you develop these relationships you try to batch your pickups. The website is somewhat buggy, so I hope that as it gains popularity and hopefully gets more funding and improve in reliability."
"I was able to rent a Black Magic Cinema Camera from FL for 4 days and it was a little over £150. The camera was in almost-new conditions, ran like a dream, and we were able to film exactly what we needed to! I will definitely be using Fat Llama again and highly recommend it for anyone else looking for camera equipment."
"I love Fat Llama I've done two rentals so far and can't wait to do another!"
"What a great idea in concept and practice! I was able to borrow a lens, pick it up a day later at my convenience and use a piece of equipment I can't currently invest in. Will be using this service again!"
"I was in Manchester looking for a 4K camera for an interview. I called Fat Llama and they found me a camera nearby and helped me book it for my shoot. I've now started calling them anytime I need additional equipment for my shoots."
"I don't take shots often, but when I do I need good equipment. There's no better deal in London on high-end photo equipment than this. I will definitely use this service again."
"Rented a Canon 5D MkII plus a zoom (28-135 I think) USM lens for weekend of head shots. My experience was perfect - an excellent camera, with batteries charged, for far, far less than any of the other rental shops. Adam delivered and relieved the camera around my schedule and was exceptionally accommodating."
"Great concept. Keep doing what you're doing!"
"I'm giving Fat Llama a 5-star experience time due to its excellence in customer care"
"Great for camera rentals"
"Excellent service. Ordered a scooter and picked up the same day. Would certainly use this company again."
"Got a refund no questions asked on an item I bought but never arrived. I opened a case regarding it and Fat Llama stepped in and refunded me the same day. Never had any problems before with Fat Llama. This issue was quickly solved, no hassle. 😃"
Fat Llama is rated 4.63 based on 158 reviews