Fat Llama Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Fat Llama
Click Here

Tell us how Fat Llama made you happy

"Fat Llama are clearly the cheapest option for purchasing a GoPro 7 Black camera but the automatic payment system refuses to accept either of my debit cards from two different banks. The online chat assistant told me to contact my bank. What, both of them? So, I bought the camera from Amazon instead and was happy to pay the extra £20 for the piece of mind."
"I've been using Fat llama since May, 2019. Two of my friends recommended me this. I then started recoommended to friends to use it. one of my friends came up with loads of negative feedback about fat llama and advised me not to use it as this is not reliable platform to lend someone your expensive equipment in case borrower refuse to return, fat llama will not take responsibility. He even said, its a dodgy company they just make commission but do not take responsibility of lenders expensive equipment. I immediatly emailed to fat llama and they replied me and posted links to read terms ans conditions and policies of rental. Well, I kept on renting my equipment. In August, one borrower who rented my camera and lens did not return couple of accessories (battery, data cable and lens cap). I communcated and managed to retrieve battery and data cable but he failed to return lens cap. I waited couple of days for his reply when he stopped responding I reported him to Fat llama. After sending a duly filled fat llama form I received an email from Resolution Manager, Samiya Mosdiq where she said Fat llama can not take any action apparently I have reported late, needed to be report within 24 hours of missing item. I explained them that borrower was communicating with me and there was no need to report him unnecesarliy. Reporting borrower means no business with borrower in future because borrower gonna remember you and will not rent in future. But she came up with same excuse of company's policy and even declined to look into case because I reported it late and she told me that Im not priority for fat llama as there is high volume of cases already in que. During my communcation with resolution manager, I received an email from Product Manager, Ziv Reichert askkng me to book a slot to talk on telephone about my recent rental experience and in returm as thanks I would get £25. I thought, it sounds great, its ok, if they do not accept my claim of £21.99. I never received a call from product manager I got very annoyed I dropped an email: info@fatllma.com and right after that i received a reply from resolution manager but her reply was same i.e. NO. I got another email from customer service team member, Zayne, apologising me about situation and informed me that Product Manager is away for holidays its better to book another slot once he comes back. it means clients/ customers are not important for fat llama. Seriously ? I booked slot and they were not even bother to update me. I was more surprised when I got another email from Georgio telling me not to disrespect fat llama team members when I post reviews online. Email from Georgio: "I am very sorry to hear that Khurram. But please do keep in mind when making your review if you mention names these are real people so please do be respectful. We have many cases our resolutions team deal with everyday, they follow a tried and tested process to come to a fair result for both sides." So they care about care about their employees but they do not care about their clients. I'm thinking, they have treated me pretty unfair on a claim of £21.99 what if claim was of big value. My reviews are not going resolve my case. However, I think, its good to share my experince with fat llama which is not great so far."
"Worse customer service experienced ever! Not only my listed items did not show in the search, but when I emailed them to report the problem the Shelley girl at customers service was only able to say she would have failed a report to send to their tech. After that I carry on emailing them to have news regarding my issue, none of them came back to me for over a week, until today when I told them I would have cancel my account, a dude came back to me apologising for the late response told me he would had look into my problem and came back to me ASAP (that was 5 hours ago) since then I haven’t heard nothing again. I have then decided to delete my FatLlama account for the simple reason that if they are not so active as customer service for such a small issue, I can’t imagine how can they be if something goes wrong between you and your borrower. I have read many bad reviews, and is really not worth the pain. Friends have got their item stolen and they have done nothing in repaying the back, God knows if they even have an insurance. Do yourself a favour and DO NOT rent on this site!"
"Worked well, fairly straightforward, useful"
"Purchase arrived on time. Haven't rented on there yet but am interested to try."
"I had a Fat Llama rental in Bristol and the lender was the best person i have ever met!! she was so kind and very funny. Rachel from Bristol idk if you will ever see this but seriously, you're the bomb.com"
"Thanks Fat Llama, I appreciate the good customer service."
"Bought a rice cooker for my mum. nice and easy :)"
"Always there, whenever I need."
"Way easier than it used to be, product has really come along"
"Buyed my mum a bday present on ere. It arrived on time and was cheap. What more culd you want innit."
"Excellent customer support. Had an issue with a delivery but their support team helped me out :)"
"Good service"
"Bought camera from a seller called tech shack. Price was good, delivery a bit slow but expected for the price."
"Been using Fat Llama for the last two years as a friend of mine recommended me to it. I really think more people should consider using their service as its good for the envionrment"
"Bought a Xiaomi M365 scooter on here as it was the cheapest price i could find. Was not disappointed."
"Good website. Rented a camera for a wedding."
"Good quality, fast delivery, very happy, would not hesitate to buy again"
"I rent out my drone on here. Gets a bit of cash every now and then"
"Bought a scooter from UK scooters. Fast delivery, genuine product. Will use Fat llama again :)"
Fat Llama is rated 4.69 based on 264 reviews