Father Sons Reviews

04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Father Sons deliver?

How can I contact Father Sons?

Tell us how Father Sons made you happy

"Great quality and price - Bought the denim stretch shirts! Received products on next day delivery, happy customer :)"
Are you Father Sons? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I made an order of 200$ and I sent a message to be delivered on a different day and they didn't care about it so they supposedly delivered a day that I was all day working and I lost my $200 dollars and they dont have proof or something, never order again from this people."
"Superb service & high quality! Received items the following day after ordering :)"
"Guys be careful. It is fake advertising. I ordered more than £100+. And they advertised it is free delivery and 15% off. But after ordering I realised it is just 10% and they charged me for shipping also. I sent them email for refund . Because don’t wNt to buy from company , who just rip off their customers and mislead them. I got prove of their fraud. . Can upload pics. So please beware and don’t order from them. If you order be careful"
"ive purchased well over 20 shirts the past 2 years. Live in New Orleans LA USA. Never once had a delivery issue and love the quality and design of every shirt. Best shirts ever for guys who spend time in the gym!!"
"Lost my order twice, poor communication with customer service, blamed the courier company for there error. Wouldn't shop with them again."
"Awful customer service. Zero communication."
"Worth every penny! It took ONLY 3 business days from the UK to the United States. WOW!! 6'7" 220 lbs and I finally found a shirt that's long enough and hug everything that I have earned at the gym. The Large size in a (slim fit) is a perfect fit. Highly Reccomend!!"
"WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. I ordered a cardigan , the item was cancelled and my discount went to waste. Then the courier said that the address was miscopied and the cardigan was delivered late. Never ordering again. Shittiest service ever. Throughly disappointed."
"Sent out wrong size then I had to pay to post back to them then they didn't have right size and wouldn't refund either shipping charge so I was left £10 down with nothing to show for it."
"Awful customer service. Paid extra for delivery before Xmas. Items never arrived contact FS and they said the parcel got lost between them and delivery company. Really upset, my partner really wanted the clothes I had ordered. Would not buy from them again!"
"Order a shirt for my boyfriends birthday, only for this to be 'lost', not sure how you lose a shirt and not tell the customer that this has been lost but still manage to 'sent' it to the delivery depo only for the delivery company to tell me it had not arrived. Yes they said i can re order another shirt... but not the same one as this is now out of stock. Massively disappointed, probably wont use again even though myself and my boyfriend have ordered multi shirts with them over the last couple of months! Gutted really, as they are decent shirts"
"So i've bought some dress shirts from this company, the first one was great but then the others the material is completely different. I even inquired about it and they said its the exact same cotton, but it feels different to the touch. I let that slide so i decided to purchase two pairs of jeans BIG MISTAKE! . I followed the size chart, and i even went up one size and its stiill too tight. So i had to pay to recieve it in Canada 44$ on duty, and now that i want to send it back i have to pay again 20$ for shipping. so thats literally 60$ pissed away on something i won't even wear. absolutely unacceptable to pay for something you have no need for. not even a credit or nothing. Tons of other clothing brands that offer free returns. go somewhere else."
"Ordered twice from these guys. Great quality, good fit. I did need to size up on my first shipment. My return was processed within a few days versus the 10 business days quoted. I receive my clothes in USA within 2 business days typically. Highly recommend!"
"Considering you have to pay for delivery in the first place, which isn't even fast or next day as standard then its surprising that you then have to pay again to send something back. As an online clothing store it should be obvious that sometimes things wont fit or look the same as a picture and will need to be exchanged but we need to pay for the privilege of getting the right fit. While i'm on the subject of right fit, the sizes for these shirts as some have already mentioned is really weird and any size guides on their website are really poor. Which obviously then means you're more likely to send something back, because it would be a rubbish fit and oh look at that... you pay again. There literally is no reason for not offering free returns like every other clothing company online does, its just the company getting a bit of extra profit. Quality wise the clothes are OK but not great and there are better alternatives out there even with something like ASOS. this company is a bit faceless with no livechat or phone number so id personally recommend buying elsewhere because you will end up spending almost £20 on delivery and returns"
"I have placed Five orders and Two only where delivered on time. The Last one was not shipped out even though I ordered at 15.16hrs and the cut off time for next day delivery was 15.30hrs on a weekday. I needed the clothes for the next evening and paid £7.15 for next day delivery. The planning and organisational skills of this company are terrible. There sizing is also a joke, I ordered medium Jersey shirts as it stated to order a size down from your regular size as I am a Large but it was ridiculously tight. I had used a 20% off coupon but they stated they can not send more then one exchange out at a time so I refunded my order in hopes just to place a new order. I contacted customer services and they told me to send back my products even though I had already sent them back in. I got no reply after I told them I had already sent my items back as the returns policy was complicated and I just wished to have one of the Jersey shirts in a Large but I think it was too complicated for them to process. I would NOT RECOMMEND this company to use for muscle fit clothes or any of there other products. You can get contemporary branded designer clothing (Versace Jeans, Armani Exchange, Calvin Klein, Religion, Dries Van Nouten) with a stretch fit and better quality for a similar price rather then what Father Sons are charging and you will get your products delivered on time and some actual customer after care."
"Best new era clothing on the market, great for gym go ers and the fit is spot on."
"Great quality pf clothing however really disappointed with the cost of postage and the fact that you cannot collect from local shop/post office, if you wish to exchange you pay for postage again and then AGAIN to re-order a different item.....be warned!!"
"Feel good factor, especially the Jersey shirts. I will buy more without a doubt."
Father Sons is rated 2.92 based on 24 reviews