Father Sons Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Father Sons

How would you rate Father Sons ?

"I have placed Five orders and Two only where delivered on time. The Last one was not shipped out even though I ordered at 15.16hrs and the cut off time for next day delivery was 15.30hrs on a weekday. I needed the clothes for the next evening and paid £7.15 for next day delivery. The planning and organisational skills of this company are terrible. There sizing is also a joke, I ordered medium Jersey shirts as it stated to order a size down from your regular size as I am a Large but it was ridiculously tight. I had used a 20% off coupon but they stated they can not send more then one exchange out at a time so I refunded my order in hopes just to place a new order. I contacted customer services and they told me to send back my products even though I had already sent them back in. I got no reply after I told them I had already sent my items back as the returns policy was complicated and I just wished to have one of the Jersey shirts in a Large but I think it was too complicated for them to process. I would NOT RECOMMEND this company to use for muscle fit clothes or any of there other products. You can get contemporary branded designer clothing (Versace Jeans, Armani Exchange, Calvin Klein, Religion, Dries Van Nouten) with a stretch fit and better quality for a similar price rather then what Father Sons are charging and you will get your products delivered on time and some actual customer after care."
"Best new era clothing on the market, great for gym go ers and the fit is spot on."
Nicky Parkinson
Verified Reviewer
"Great quality pf clothing however really disappointed with the cost of postage and the fact that you cannot collect from local shop/post office, if you wish to exchange you pay for postage again and then AGAIN to re-order a different item.....be warned!!"
"Feel good factor, especially the Jersey shirts. I will buy more without a doubt."
P Ager
"Ordered a shirt, not quite big enough... asked about sizing in a different style and within hours they emailed back with all the info I needed to reorder. 3 days later they had shipped it - no problem. The new shirt fits and I will be ordering again from them."
"Premium quality clothes at a reasonable price, wouldn't go anywhere else for shirts!"
David Johnson
"Good quality clothing at tea so able price"
"Great fitted clothes only shirts I buy now and will continue using them in the future"
Father Sons is rated 4.13 based on 8 reviews