Fat Face Reviews

Fat Face have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process. Full Insights

97% of reviewers recommend Fat Face

customerservices@fatface.com

Home ShoppingPO Box 1Havant

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

How would you rate Fat Face ?

"A small technical issue in ordering on a mobile was dealt with quickly and professionally and my order was processed expediently. Great products, great service."
"Excellent quality clothes at good prices."
"Helpful and friendly staff made purchases easy to make. The staff were keen to point out sales offers on merchandise and offers that were coming up in the future. There was a great range of stylish but fairly priced clothing to suit a reasonable age range."
"Great product but incredible amounts of packaging, won't buy online again for that reason!"
"Great merchandise and a very easy site to use. Fast delivery and lovely packaging."
"Expensive but lovely clothes."
"Quick free delivery. Hassle free returns. Wider selection online than in my local shop. Perfect."
"Quality of clothes , customer service a general pleasure to deal with"
"I was happy with the speed of delivery of the items I ordered and the overall cost and quality of the items was good. My daughter was delighted with her new clothes."
"Good quality products"
"Bought sleeping socks for myself and my daughter. They are amazing! The quality is v good and price too. Happy with them"
"The sale items were really good."
"The sale items were really good."
"always excellent service - looks after your needs individually"
"Great range of clothing, happy to see some slightly smarter clothing in the range to bridge between casual and into the business casual arena. Prices are keen and particularly good if you can drop on something in the sale."
"Nicely packaged, good quality items. Good customer service."
"Daughter loves Fatface and so do I! Quality superb, service excellent and goods delivered promptly and in good condition. Offer value for money as products made well, wash well and last. Definitely recommend them. 10/10"
"Local branch helpfully tracked down some pyjamas at another branch and reserved them for me. Unfortunately the other branch had only reserved the top for me but luckily the bottoms were in stock and they gave me a 40% discount on the bottoms for their error."
"I returned a pair of jeans last week which I bought in January and which had ripped in 2 places. They were extremely helpful and said I could pick anything else and use the price paid towards it. I wanted a jacket there but they didn't have my size. They rang round several stores to get it and it couldn't be transferred until the following week. They 'phoned me twice, once to tell me the jacket would be delayed, and again to tell me the jacket had arrived. The jacket wasn't suitable but they changed the jeans for another item with no problems and a very friendly 'can-do' attitude. Very very pleased. This is the Ecclesall Road, Sheffield Branch."
"Excellent customer service - easy to use website - all items in stock - prompt and trackable delivery"
Fat Face is rated 4.87 based on 76 reviews