Fat Face Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Fat Face
02AM
2AM

About Fat Face: Fat Face designs distinctive lifestyle clothing and accessories for everyday adventures. Customers love its unique style and quality, free returns, great website, regular stock updates, and great community content and the brand has been the success story of the active lifestyle sector. <br /> Fat Face sells a wide range of apparel for men, women, boys, and girls, as well as offering tees and polos, shirts, trousers, skirts, jeans and shorts, sweats and knits, jackets, hats, scarves and gloves, bags and belts, jewellery, watches, sleepwear, and footwear. <br /> Fat Face offers a no-registration check out as well as a registered checkout, shopping cart is provided by Venda, payment options include Visa, Mastercard, Maestro,Delta, American Express, Switch, SoloFat Face accepts international sales.

customerservices@fatface.com

Home ShoppingPO Box 1Havant

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

Tell us how Fat Face made you happy

Telephone
"I left my glasses in their shop at north terminal Gatwick on my way to Paris, they kept them for me for a week and one of their staff met me in the terminal to hand them over to me, I cannot thank them enough for their kindness."
Are you Fat Face? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Fat Face receives. Reply Free
"Bought from Fat Face a blue denim jacket Tasha size 10 fits and looks perfect Timeless item to be used all year round."
"I really wanted to like this store, but their US/UK customer service made it impossible. I bought a couple dresses from the company at a store in the US, and ordered a sweatshirt online, but then realized that neither of these items really fit very well. I called the company, who sent me a return receipt, and instructed me to mail all the items in. A month later, when I still hadn't received a refund, I began calling and emailing the store - every time, not getting a straight answer, and getting passed off to someone else in both the US and UK offices. Finally, after at least ten emails and at least ten phone calls, and three broken promises throughout that I would be receiving all the money within 48 hours, I found someone who said they were able to refund the money (but not with the sales tax). I still haven't received the money, and after reading these other reviews, I begin to worry I never may. I really wanted to like this company, but after this innumerable process of having to schedule a recurring time every week in my calendar to call the company and get a refund, I cannot bring myself to order from this company again."
"Great web site. A good selection to choose from. Quick delivery. Excellent service!"
"Good range of teenage boys' clothes, helpful staff too."
"A small technical issue in ordering on a mobile was dealt with quickly and professionally and my order was processed expediently. Great products, great service."
"Excellent quality clothes at good prices."
"Helpful and friendly staff made purchases easy to make. The staff were keen to point out sales offers on merchandise and offers that were coming up in the future. There was a great range of stylish but fairly priced clothing to suit a reasonable age range."
"Great product but incredible amounts of packaging, won't buy online again for that reason!"
"Great merchandise and a very easy site to use. Fast delivery and lovely packaging."
"Expensive but lovely clothes."
"Quick free delivery. Hassle free returns. Wider selection online than in my local shop. Perfect."
"Quality of clothes , customer service a general pleasure to deal with"
"I was happy with the speed of delivery of the items I ordered and the overall cost and quality of the items was good. My daughter was delighted with her new clothes."
"Good quality products"
"Bought sleeping socks for myself and my daughter. They are amazing! The quality is v good and price too. Happy with them"
"The sale items were really good."
"The sale items were really good."
"always excellent service - looks after your needs individually"
Fat Face is rated 4.78 based on 82 reviews