Fat Face Reviews

Fat Face have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process. Full Insights

95% of reviewers recommend Fat Face

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

Telephone

How would you rate Fat Face ?

"I left my glasses in their shop at north terminal Gatwick on my way to Paris, they kept them for me for a week and one of their staff met me in the terminal to hand them over to me, I cannot thank them enough for their kindness."
"I really wanted to like this store, but their US/UK customer service made it impossible. I bought a couple dresses from the company at a store in the US, and ordered a sweatshirt online, but then realized that neither of these items really fit very well. I called the company, who sent me a return receipt, and instructed me to mail all the items in. A month later, when I still hadn't received a refund, I began calling and emailing the store - every time, not getting a straight answer, and getting passed off to someone else in both the US and UK offices. Finally, after at least ten emails and at least ten phone calls, and three broken promises throughout that I would be receiving all the money within 48 hours, I found someone who said they were able to refund the money (but not with the sales tax). I still haven't received the money, and after reading these other reviews, I begin to worry I never may. I really wanted to like this company, but after this innumerable process of having to schedule a recurring time every week in my calendar to call the company and get a refund, I cannot bring myself to order from this company again."
"A small technical issue in ordering on a mobile was dealt with quickly and professionally and my order was processed expediently. Great products, great service."
"Excellent quality clothes at good prices."
"Helpful and friendly staff made purchases easy to make. The staff were keen to point out sales offers on merchandise and offers that were coming up in the future. There was a great range of stylish but fairly priced clothing to suit a reasonable age range."
"Great product but incredible amounts of packaging, won't buy online again for that reason!"
"Great merchandise and a very easy site to use. Fast delivery and lovely packaging."
"Expensive but lovely clothes."
"Quick free delivery. Hassle free returns. Wider selection online than in my local shop. Perfect."
"Quality of clothes , customer service a general pleasure to deal with"
"I was happy with the speed of delivery of the items I ordered and the overall cost and quality of the items was good. My daughter was delighted with her new clothes."
"Good quality products"
"Bought sleeping socks for myself and my daughter. They are amazing! The quality is v good and price too. Happy with them"
"The sale items were really good."
"The sale items were really good."
"always excellent service - looks after your needs individually"
"Great range of clothing, happy to see some slightly smarter clothing in the range to bridge between casual and into the business casual arena. Prices are keen and particularly good if you can drop on something in the sale."
"Nicely packaged, good quality items. Good customer service."
"Daughter loves Fatface and so do I! Quality superb, service excellent and goods delivered promptly and in good condition. Offer value for money as products made well, wash well and last. Definitely recommend them. 10/10"
Fat Face is rated 4.77 based on 79 reviews