Fast Software Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Fast Software deliver?

Tell us how Fast Software made you happy

"Let's give Fast software a round of applause for their excellent services and top notch product. Rooting for them to sell other software too."
Are you Fast Software? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fast Software conducted a very secure transaction. I always be cautious when doing online transaction. I am very grateful that nothing bad happen. Now, I am using my PC with Windows 10 installed on it."
"Very satisfying service. I am glad to pay for it."
"The software that I bought functioning very well even after months installing it. I waited for months just to see if it's really working. Now I am sure of it and I'm writing my review for Fast Software."
"Was a very good experience dealing with Fast Software. 5 stars for the services and goods."
"A competent company! I just love how they operated and handling customer. very approachable and with good manners. Thumbs up!"
"I used excel and words for works. Thus, both application were very important to me. After I installed Office 2019, the first thing I checked was excel and words. Fortunately, both was working fine. Even until today, after three months of purchasing. Praise to the lord!"
"Was mesmerized by the software price. Awesome."
"The software I bought run smoothly until today. It doesn't give me any headache or ugly experienced. That would be great for me I don't need anything else."
"It's been 15 days since I had installed my Microsoft Office 2019. All working fine. Words, excel and power point. No glitches and bugs! Now I am confidently recommend it to friends."
"The deals was not that complicated. At first, I thought that would be a problem for me. I like being online buy I had paying online. Luckily, Fast Software did great with that. No time wasted and all stuff in place. Now i am using my Visio Pro. Thanks!"
"Very pleased with everything! Product,timing,execution and price. Fast software is just the online shop that you put your trust on. Great"
"The software was sent to me on time. Great time dealing with Fast Software."
"The software I had purchased worked eventually after a series of mishap on my side. I might be a noob! haha! But I am glad it does work."
Fast Software is rated 4.56 based on 16 reviews