Fast Software Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Fast Software made you happy

"They intentionally sent only half my order! I ordered 10 copies of Microsoft Project and was sent license keys for only 5. When I queried this, I was told "Yes, that is correct, you can use each key on 2 devices" After a couple of emails, explaining that had I ordered and paid for 10 and that is what I wanted, I was sent the missing 5 and was told they did that "To keep customer happy" What an absolute cheek!! - considering they tried to pull the wool over my eyes and intended to not supply half of my paid for order! I asked how many licences I would have received if I had ordered 5 but got no reply to that. Be careful people, Fast Software are cheap, and the licenses arrived quickly, but I did not appreciate them trying to rip me off for half my order, just because the keys work on 2 devices. Unbelievably bad company practise. I gave 2 stars because of the cheap price and I did get the rest of my order, although I had to waste my time emailing."
Are you Fast Software? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Fast Software is rated 4.35 based on 17 reviews