Fast Software Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Fast Software deliver?

Tell us how Fast Software made you happy

"Bought office. Had issue installing. Called. Advised email. Emailed no response received ? Now my emails have been blocked. Feel like i have been scammed. Do not be taken in by the price. You get what you pay for ( Or not in this case ). Do not use"
Are you Fast Software? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They intentionally sent only half my order! I ordered 10 copies of Microsoft Project and was sent license keys for only 5. When I queried this, I was told "Yes, that is correct, you can use each key on 2 devices" After a couple of emails, explaining that had I ordered and paid for 10 and that is what I wanted, I was sent the missing 5 and was told they did that "To keep customer happy" What an absolute cheek!! - considering they tried to pull the wool over my eyes and intended to not supply half of my paid for order! I asked how many licences I would have received if I had ordered 5 but got no reply to that. Be careful people, Fast Software are cheap, and the licenses arrived quickly, but I did not appreciate them trying to rip me off for half my order, just because the keys work on 2 devices. Unbelievably bad company practise. I gave 2 stars because of the cheap price and I did get the rest of my order, although I had to waste my time emailing."
"Let's give Fast software a round of applause for their excellent services and top notch product. Rooting for them to sell other software too."
"Fast Software conducted a very secure transaction. I always be cautious when doing online transaction. I am very grateful that nothing bad happen. Now, I am using my PC with Windows 10 installed on it."
"Very satisfying service. I am glad to pay for it."
"The software that I bought functioning very well even after months installing it. I waited for months just to see if it's really working. Now I am sure of it and I'm writing my review for Fast Software."
"Was a very good experience dealing with Fast Software. 5 stars for the services and goods."
"A competent company! I just love how they operated and handling customer. very approachable and with good manners. Thumbs up!"
"I used excel and words for works. Thus, both application were very important to me. After I installed Office 2019, the first thing I checked was excel and words. Fortunately, both was working fine. Even until today, after three months of purchasing. Praise to the lord!"
"Was mesmerized by the software price. Awesome."
"The software I bought run smoothly until today. It doesn't give me any headache or ugly experienced. That would be great for me I don't need anything else."
"It's been 15 days since I had installed my Microsoft Office 2019. All working fine. Words, excel and power point. No glitches and bugs! Now I am confidently recommend it to friends."
"The deals was not that complicated. At first, I thought that would be a problem for me. I like being online buy I had paying online. Luckily, Fast Software did great with that. No time wasted and all stuff in place. Now i am using my Visio Pro. Thanks!"
"Very pleased with everything! Product,timing,execution and price. Fast software is just the online shop that you put your trust on. Great"
"The software was sent to me on time. Great time dealing with Fast Software."
"The software I had purchased worked eventually after a series of mishap on my side. I might be a noob! haha! But I am glad it does work."
Fast Software is rated 4.56 based on 16 reviews