Fast Response Plumbers Reviews

Read Fast Response Plumbers Reviews

0208 270 2030

fastresponseplumbers@live.co.uk

Wallington

Friendly and prompt attendance and fantastically careful and professional repairs. Worth every penny.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Our goal is a satisfied customer and it sounds like we achieved that today.
Excellent
Paul did a perfect job. I was very pleased, and He tidied up!
We would like to thank you for your review. Glad to hear Paul done a good job.
They were great - fast response & friendly. Thank you.
Thank you for sharing your experience with ourselves.
Great company. Called and arranged visit within two hours. Attended promptly and carried out all works efficiently and all round satisfactorily. Cleaned all working areas. Highly recommended.
A big thank you for the review. I'm glad we got the work done swiftly.

We are really pleased to hear that you would highly recommend us.
Chris the plumber arrived within an hour after I called for a plumbing service. Everything was fixed within an hour.

Will definitely their service again.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to hear that we arrived on time and the problem was resolved quickly.
Chris and Adrian fixed a pipe our workman had accidentally cut. It was an awkward location and their calm manner and thorough approach was much appreciated.
Our plumbers are experienced and always take pride in their work, we are pleased that this comes across.

Thank you for the feedback.
Chris and Adrian have done a great job of replacing my broken kitchen tap and stopcock. Chris also spotted that the trap under my sink was leaking and fixed that too. Both guys were really friendly and professional, and there were no hidden charges. The office also kept me informed when they would be attending. Great service guys, thank you!
Our goal is to meet our customer's expectations and it sounds like we achieved it today. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Absolutely lovey guys very efficient very very pleased would highly recommend them
Always good to hear the job went well and the customer is really pleased with our service. Thank you very much for the recommendation!
Fast, helpful, problem solved in record time, excellent customer care from Chris, good price, came equipped with everything they needed. Will definitely use again & recommend to family and friends!
Thanks for the feedback.

Always good to hear the job went well and the customer is pleased with our service.
A Sunday morning responded very quickly to an emergency water problem. Team leader Chris excellent. Very knowledgeable, polite and helpful. Assistant Adrian supporting Chris very well and also very polite. Resolved problem which required purchasing two new taps. Cannot fault the pair and bathroom left very clean. Outstanding work.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

Chris knew straight away what the problem was with our blocked kitchen. He worked quickly and efficiently and the costs were very clear up front. Would recommend these guys again, professional and efficient.
Thank you for the review.

It’s so great to hear that you have been happy with our service.
We take pride in what we do, and we are really pleased that this comes across.
Adrian and Chris were great! High quality service and would recommend
Adrian and Chris take pride in what they do, and we are pleased that this comes across.

We are very grateful for the recommendation.

Many thanks
I had a quick response and was informed clearly of rates and what would happen next. They arrived well within the time frame I was given and kept informed throughout of the problem and what remedial action they recommended. The team on site were polite, professional and helpful and quickly and efficiently dealt with defect. They actually carried out other small repairs without prompting which was not added to the bill. They made my elderly Mother feel secure and comfortable and confident in their work. The final bill was very competive and I have no doubt that I received good advice and value for money. I would definitely employ their services again and have no hesitation in recommending them.
A big thank you for the glowing review from the team at Fast Response.

I'm glad to hear that your mother was happy with the work. The plumbers were amazed at how spotless her house was and wanted to keep it that way. They are always keen to help and get the job done efficiently and professionally.

We are very pleased to hear that you would recommend us.

Thanks again
Excellent service this company has its act together,from the first phone call to the job completion . Polite ,well informed skilled and fast .There is no way I would use another company
Lorraine Douglas
Dear Lorraine,

Thank you ever so much for the 5-star rating and the great comments.
We are glad to hear that you would call us in the future if the need ever arose.

Thank you once again and stay safe!
Our toilet flush system had completely gone. Spoke with Joe at HQ circa 1130. By 1203 Paul we with us. Superb, same day service. Really nice guys who stuck to the social distance guidelines. Thanks so much. We will be recommending you highly.
A big thank you for the review. We are every so pleased to hear that you would recommend us.

We are always here 24hrs a day offering full solutions whenever you need. Even if you have a small plumbing issue, give us a call and we will be happy to assist.

Thank you once again Will and of course, stay safe!
Excellent service, very friendly and professional and as their name says ‘Fast Response Plumbers’. They sorted out our leak on our tank and now we are back to normal now!!

Thanks Chris 👍🏽

Michel Compass
I called Fast Response Plumbers at 8am on Sunday morning and they were with me by 10am and had sorted the problem very quickly and efficiently. They were polite and knowledgeable, and I would definitely recommend them.
Very quick response very polite job done within 15 mins very professional
Had problem with my toilet was fixed same day
Very friendly service
Colin who attended was a really nice guy and obviously takes pride in his work and making sure the customer is happy. He fixed the problem we had which was great.
I'd recommend him and the company.
Fast Response Plumbers is rated 4.78 based on 115 reviews