Fast Response Plumbers Reviews

fastresponseplumbers@live.co.uk

Crosspoint House28 Stafford RoadWallington

Giles Williams
Verified Buyer
"Professional service from the first phone call right up until the end of the job. Not the cheapest but a good service nevertheless."
"I've not needed to call out a plumber as we normally use A family friend but he was away on holiday. I had a leak from under my bath. I couldn't leave it as it was leaking into the downstairs. I tried to look at some websites to help but got nowhere. I didn't even know how to turn the water off. By this time it was getting late. I quickly looked online and called these guys. The plumber, Phil turned up and got on with the job right away. It was all fixed in no time."
Ms A. Clark
Verified Buyer
"Excellent work. Following a chainsaw and gas pipe accident they were able to come at short notice on a Sunday. Arrived within 90 minutes and the work was high quality and well done. Explained everything that needed to happen including costs. Definitely recommended."
Ms H. Moss
Verified Buyer
"Really good service, cannot fault the work just cost more than I would like but I couldn't get anyone else at that time of night."
Claire Morrison
Verified Buyer
"After waiting all day for a plumber that my landlord booked and never showed, I looked myself. Found these guys, booked the appointment and they got here within like 40 minutes. He saw the problem right away, spoke to my landlord and explained what was needed. He did the work, tested it and showed me. And it's been fine ever since."
"Good service, they did what I asked and didn't take too long about it."
Andrew Chivers
Verified Buyer
"I just want to say thanks for the excellent service given to me on the 14th in Greenwich. Joe was great at getting a visit organised for the next day, when I called in the evening and Mick, who attended today, was very professional and efficient. I had to come up from Bath to attend with the keys but your service gave me confidence and took the stress out of the problem. Excellent service, efficiently delivered."
"They changed my boiler for me in the very cold weather we had. I find it hard to move around and I need the heat due to arthritis. The boiler is great and my house is warmer than it has ever been. The whole job was done in one day, had three guys working in the house. It was not the cheapest but it was a very quick service."
Helen Harper
Verified Buyer
"Very good experience with these guys, the plumber before from another company didn't have a clue."
Jennifer Simons
Pepe Colopilo
Verified Buyer
"They came on time, didn't charge any more than what was quoted and the job was done well."
Julia Jones
Verified Buyer
"I do not normally write reviews, but after hearing all the horror stories about plumbers I was pleasantly surprised when I called fast response. The office took my details and arranged an appointment for me. Mick turned up and he was an experienced gentleman who calmed my nerves enormously. He showed me the problem and went about fixing it. Once complete he asked me to test it with him and explained what he did. I was very pleased with the service."
"My boiler stopped working and I couldn't contact my landlord. I phone a few plumbing companies and got either no answer or I was told they cannot get someone until Monday. I needed hot water, I could not wait. I called Fast Response and one of there plumbing came out. He got the boiler working that afternoon. I was very pleased."
Mary Banks
"They completed the job satisfactorily though charged through the nose! Felt a bit ripped off"
"The plumbers arrived on time and were very polite and friendly. The job unfortunately turned into a much bigger one than expected but they dealt with it quickly and efficiently and kept me informed the entire time. I can not sing their praises enough. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend."
Mr W. Chong
Verified Buyer
"I do not normally review services but I found Thomas from Fast Response to be very knowledgeable and honest. He worked fast and with expertise. I was very happy with the outcome."
Lara Macdonald
Verified Buyer
"Quick service, done the job with minimal fuss and was polite. What more can I ask?"
"My wife called me at work and told me about the kitchen sink not draining. I was busy at work but I did A quick search and found fast response. I explained about the sink. The plumber arrived quickly and he was complete before I even got home. Not the cheapest but A good service"
Ms N. Bernard
Verified Buyer
"Called today at 08:10, was reassured by operator that my problem would be fixed. Plumber Dan arrived by 08:45, very impressed with the fast response. Dan was great, very approachable, affable, open and honest fella, salt of the earth. He explained all that he needed to do. Unfortunately Dan doesn't drink tea/coffee so was probably parched when he left me. I do have my own plumber and despite this would still use Fast Response again. BRILLIANT SERVICE, keep up the good work. I don't often do reviews but felt compelled to do this one. So if you have any plumbing issues ask for Dan."
Frank Scott
Verified Buyer
"Woke up to a leak, needed someone out pretty damn fast, called these guys. They came fixed the leak, charged my card and left. Good fast service, they live up to their name."
Fast Response Plumbers is rated 4.54 based on 28 reviews