Fast Response Plumbers Reviews

Read Fast Response Plumbers Reviews

0208 270 2030

fastresponseplumbers@live.co.uk

Wallington

We had a failure of heating and hot water on one of the the coldest days of the year...called fast response plumbers who came out within a couple of hours. Their pricing were incredibly reasonable, and discussed in advance a clear structure depending on the problem. The issue was fixed and everything back working by lunchtime.
Couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you Joe. I will be definitely calling you for any other problems.
Fast, professional
And very reasonable for a panicking mother and mad leak!!!
Excellent! Engineer from Fast Response arrived when he said he would, called beforehand and fixed my electrical problem swiftly. I highly recommend this service and will definitely use them again.
A big thank you from our team here for the rating and recommendation. We do try to live up to our name and looks like we did that today.
Arrived back from holidays freezing cold 10/30 at night rang fast response they arrived the next morning diagnosed the problem and repaired the boiler serviced it and now even warmer than before. Superb. Ten out of ten 😃
We would like to thank you for your review and for giving your feedback.

Our team is dedicated to providing a great service
Came out the next morning to fix our heating. Really quick and happy to answer any questions we had along the way.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to hear the problem was resolved quickly and all your questions answered.
Chris was great and sorted out the problem.
However he was here for 1hour 10minutes and that along with the call out fee came to £368.70 which is a shocking amount to charge £200 per hour? We are both pensioners and this felt like exploitation.
We are glad to hear that Chris fixed the problem but I'm sorry if you felt the charges were high.
When you called us it was late at night and you were very worried, as your husband had his finger on the pipe. The rates were explained over the phone and accepted, you also mentioned that you had waited for another plumber who never came. We responded in less than one hour and completed the work, at the rates agreed.
Excellent fast service. Phoned Sunday morning, out to me within an hour. Informed me that I’d need a new boiler. Fitted the next day! Very friendly. Reasonable charges! Will definitely recommend and will use them again in the future!
A huge thank you from our teams here for the feedback. We are pleased to hear that you would recommend us and would use us again.
Great service. Friendly and helpful
Glad we could help and resolve the situation without too much hassle.
A good experience. Sent a plumber (Paul) in under two hours. Paul was thorough, efficient and explained exactly what he was doing. Fixed the problem and tidied up. Highly recommended.
Paul and ourselves take pride in what we do, and we are pleased that this comes across. Thanks for the feedback!
Very fast, efficient and highly professional service, with no hassle for the client at all. The boiler is also difficult to access, and the engineer has not disturbed any cupboards or tiles around. Very well done, also, price is reasonable and worth it. Big Thank you guys!
It’s so great to hear that you have been happy with our service.
We take pride in what we do, and we are pleased that this comes across
Chris and Martin were lovely and did a great job. 10/10
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We aim to give our customers A great service and it sounds like we achieved that with today.
Friendly and prompt attendance and fantastically careful and professional repairs. Worth every penny.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Our goal is a satisfied customer and it sounds like we achieved that today.
Excellent
Paul did a perfect job. I was very pleased, and He tidied up!
We would like to thank you for your review. Glad to hear Paul done a good job.
They were great - fast response & friendly. Thank you.
Thank you for sharing your experience with ourselves.
Great company. Called and arranged visit within two hours. Attended promptly and carried out all works efficiently and all round satisfactorily. Cleaned all working areas. Highly recommended.
A big thank you for the review. I'm glad we got the work done swiftly.

We are really pleased to hear that you would highly recommend us.
Chris the plumber arrived within an hour after I called for a plumbing service. Everything was fixed within an hour.

Will definitely their service again.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to hear that we arrived on time and the problem was resolved quickly.
Chris and Adrian fixed a pipe our workman had accidentally cut. It was an awkward location and their calm manner and thorough approach was much appreciated.
Our plumbers are experienced and always take pride in their work, we are pleased that this comes across.

Thank you for the feedback.
Chris and Adrian have done a great job of replacing my broken kitchen tap and stopcock. Chris also spotted that the trap under my sink was leaking and fixed that too. Both guys were really friendly and professional, and there were no hidden charges. The office also kept me informed when they would be attending. Great service guys, thank you!
Our goal is to meet our customer's expectations and it sounds like we achieved it today. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Absolutely lovey guys very efficient very very pleased would highly recommend them
Always good to hear the job went well and the customer is really pleased with our service. Thank you very much for the recommendation!
Fast, helpful, problem solved in record time, excellent customer care from Chris, good price, came equipped with everything they needed. Will definitely use again & recommend to family and friends!
Thanks for the feedback.

Always good to hear the job went well and the customer is pleased with our service.
Fast Response Plumbers is rated 4.77 based on 126 reviews