Fast Response Plumbers Reviews

fastresponseplumbers@live.co.uk

Crosspoint House28 Stafford RoadWallington

Helen Harper
Verified Buyer
"Very good experience with these guys, the plumber before from another company didn't have a clue."
Jennifer Simons
Verified Buyer
"Professional service from the first phone call right up until the end of the job. Not the cheapest but a good service nevertheless."
Pepe Colopilo
Verified Buyer
"They came on time, didn't charge any more than what was quoted and the job was done well."
Julia Jones
Verified Buyer
"I do not normally write reviews, but after hearing all the horror stories about plumbers I was pleasantly surprised when I called fast response. The office took my details and arranged an appointment for me. Mick turned up and he was an experienced gentleman who calmed my nerves enormously. He showed me the problem and went about fixing it. Once complete he asked me to test it with him and explained what he did. I was very pleased with the service."
"My boiler stopped working and I couldn't contact my landlord. I phone a few plumbing companies and got either no answer or I was told they cannot get someone until Monday. I needed hot water, I could not wait. I called Fast Response and one of there plumbing came out. He got the boiler working that afternoon. I was very pleased."
Mary Banks
"They completed the job satisfactorily though charged through the nose! Felt a bit ripped off"
"The plumbers arrived on time and were very polite and friendly. The job unfortunately turned into a much bigger one than expected but they dealt with it quickly and efficiently and kept me informed the entire time. I can not sing their praises enough. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend."
Mr W. Chong
Verified Buyer
"I do not normally review services but I found Thomas from Fast Response to be very knowledgeable and honest. He worked fast and with expertise. I was very happy with the outcome."
Lara Macdonald
Verified Buyer
"Quick service, done the job with minimal fuss and was polite. What more can I ask?"
"My wife called me at work and told me about the kitchen sink not draining. I was busy at work but I did A quick search and found fast response. I explained about the sink. The plumber arrived quickly and he was complete before I even got home. Not the cheapest but A good service"
Ms N. Bernard
Verified Buyer
"Called today at 08:10, was reassured by operator that my problem would be fixed. Plumber Dan arrived by 08:45, very impressed with the fast response. Dan was great, very approachable, affable, open and honest fella, salt of the earth. He explained all that he needed to do. Unfortunately Dan doesn't drink tea/coffee so was probably parched when he left me. I do have my own plumber and despite this would still use Fast Response again. BRILLIANT SERVICE, keep up the good work. I don't often do reviews but felt compelled to do this one. So if you have any plumbing issues ask for Dan."
Frank Scott
Verified Buyer
"Woke up to a leak, needed someone out pretty damn fast, called these guys. They came fixed the leak, charged my card and left. Good fast service, they live up to their name."
"I had a plumber from a different company, I paid him and the same thing happened a day later. I couldn't get hold of the first plumber and the problems was getting worse. I found Fast Response online, I wasn't sure but I had to call someone. The plumber from Fast Response called Paul came, found the problem and also warned about some thing else. He put my faith back in plumbers, really good guy."
"I had a leak coming from the ceiling. It was late at night and other so-called 24 hour plumbers wasn't answering the phone. I called Fast Response and they got someone to my house in less than one hour. He fixed the leak in a jiffy. I couldn't have asked for much more."
"They came around quick enough and stopped the leak. Good service overall just not the cheapest but I guess you get what you pay for."
Melissa Jane
Verified Buyer
"They arrived within the hour and quickly got on and fixed the problem, really pleased with the service."
Joe Jacobs
Verified Buyer
"Cleaned and (where necessary) replaced our entire central heating system over 3 days. They were very reasonable with the hours they charged and have significantly reduced our heating bills."
Claire Jackson
"Fixed a leak for me late at night."
Claire Jackson
Verified Buyer
"I called late at night and didn't think I would get an answer. The guy on the phone reassured me and got a plumber out within 30 minutes or so. The plumber fixed the leak quickly. Letting me get back to bed. Good job."
Fast Response Plumbers is rated 4.60 based on 20 reviews