Fast Response Plumbers Reviews

0208 2701900

fastresponseplumbers@live.co.uk

Crosspoint House28 Stafford RoadWallington

Telephone
"I called Fast response as I had a blocked toilet and had some guest due around that day. They did the job quickly and hassle-free. Couldn't have asked for more. Well done."
"They arrived fast and got the job done swiftly."
"Very courteous snd helpful, came round quickly and fixed the problem without drawing out the time. Charges were transparent and though not cheap they were not excessive. I would use them again."
"Excellent service, good value, friendly and professional - i’ll definitely use these guys again."
"Really friendly guys and knew their trade. Got on with the job, no messing about. Once it was all done, charged my card and left. Let me get on with my day. Good stuff."
"I wasn't sure what to expect when I called for an emergency plumber but when Chris and Tony arrived they reassured me I'm in good hands. They set about locating the leak and found the source within a few minutes. It was only a small job but they did it without any hassle."
"I found a leak coming from my stopcock. I'm a bit past trying to do these things myself, so I shopped around and found these guys. Seemed like they had good reviews so I called them and booked a plumber. Chris arrived did the job efficiently, no messing about. It was a bit more than I hoped but it was a Sunday."
"I came back from holiday to find my kitchen floor was flooded. It was the last thing I needed after a long trip. I called a plumber I've used before but he was busy. After doing some research I contacted fast response. They seemed to know their stuff so I booked them to come right away. A cheerful chap called Chris arrived. He found the problem, fixed it and hoovered up all the water. The process was stress-free and I very happy with the end result."
"Job well done and response time was great. Thank you Monica"
"This company is well-named: they quickly diagnosed that our old boiler was finished - I think we knew that from its death rattle. They then set about replacing it, working in a team of three and not wasting a moment. All the guys were very friendly and we enjoyed their company. But most important they replaced our boiler in less than one day with a brilliant new one, replaced the old taps on the radiators and, by the time they left at 10pm, the whole system was working wonderfully and now all we have to do is to read and understand all the instruction booklets they left. We will recommend Fast Response to anyone who needs a new boiler fitted quickly and without fuss."
"After putting something in the washing machine which I shouldn't have, it blocked up. Not only the machine but the whole kitchen was blocked and it was really smelly. I tried to put some chemicals from the supermarket but that made things worse and then it started leaking. It really was the stuff of nightmares. In a panic I called a number for a plumber, it was Fast Response. They answered the call and got me a plumber right away. Thomas managed to stop the leak, repair the pipework, hoover the water up and clear the blockage. I could have kissed him. Instead, I paid by card but I was still happy. Great work."
"Called for an emergency plumber and Paul arrived in just over an hour. Paul was quick and efficient at the task. Also he was very courteous throughout. Highly recommended."
"Turned when they said they would, got the job done as quick as possible, happy to have hot water again"
"I booked a day off work for some plumbing work. After waiting in all day, he texted me to say he cannot make it today. I didn't want to waste another day so I looked around and found this lot. Seemed ok over the phone, took my details and said they would be here within the hour. It actually took them one hour and 20 minutes but the guy did work without any problems. So I was pleased with the end result."
"I was helping my elderly mother move out of her flat. When we moved some boxes I noticed a small leak. I got my tools and tightened it, thinking this should be it. Next thing I heard a gush and water was spraying everywhere. I had no idea where the stopcock was and all I could do was put some rags over the leak. Got these guys from a search and they got a plumber really quick, they were only local. He managed to find the stopcock and turn the water off. Then he fixed the leak. It was all done quickly and the plumber was very friendly and humble."
"Professional service from the first phone call right up until the end of the job. Not the cheapest but a good service nevertheless."
"I've not needed to call out a plumber as we normally use A family friend but he was away on holiday. I had a leak from under my bath. I couldn't leave it as it was leaking into the downstairs. I tried to look at some websites to help but got nowhere. I didn't even know how to turn the water off. By this time it was getting late. I quickly looked online and called these guys. The plumber, Phil turned up and got on with the job right away. It was all fixed in no time."
"Excellent work. Following a chainsaw and gas pipe accident they were able to come at short notice on a Sunday. Arrived within 90 minutes and the work was high quality and well done. Explained everything that needed to happen including costs. Definitely recommended."
"Really good service, cannot fault the work just cost more than I would like but I couldn't get anyone else at that time of night."
"After waiting all day for a plumber that my landlord booked and never showed, I looked myself. Found these guys, booked the appointment and they got here within like 40 minutes. He saw the problem right away, spoke to my landlord and explained what was needed. He did the work, tested it and showed me. And it's been fine ever since."
Fast Response Plumbers is rated 4.58 based on 43 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!