Fast Response Plumbers Reviews

0208 2701900

fastresponseplumbers@live.co.uk

Crosspoint House28 Stafford RoadWallington

Telephone
"Chris worked quickly and efficiently to find the drain blockage and remove it. He had to replace various parts but now the toilet flushes better than it ever did. He left the bathroom clean and tidy. A very good job, thank you."
"Very very satisfied with FastResponse. The engineer Jay was very re-assuring, knowledgeable with impeccable manners. The job was awkward but he quickly and efficiently identified the issue and expertly dealt with it. I will definitely re-use Fast Response and will highly recommend them. Many thanks Franck"
"Excellent and very friendly service."
"Really good service. Very quick response. Plumber arrived during the time window that was advised. Got to work straight away. Fixed the problem with my sink in good time. Very professional job. Would recommend."
"Not that fast but Chris the plumber on the job was really kind and helpful. Definetly happy with him!"
"The call centre was very efficient and courteous. The plumber, Colin, was calm and soon got to the root of the problem. He worked cleanly and took regard of the decor and furnishings. He removed the minimum to find the problem and left it to dry out at my request."
"I run a pre- school and arrived this morning to find no heating or hot water. I found the number for fast response plumbers on google and gave them a call. The person on the phone explained the clear pricing rates to me and gave me a two hour time a slot for when the plumbers would arrive. I received a call from the office to advise me the plumbers were on their way to me and they arrived within the times given. They quickly found the problem and had the boiler up and running again within the hour. Very reasonable price for an emergency call out, would definitely use them again!"
It’s so great to hear that you have been happy with our service.
We take pride in what we do, and we are pleased that this comes across.

Joe Clarke
"Quick, polite and very professional."
We are happy to hear that you got had a great experience with us at Fast Response Plumbers

Fast Response
"Many thanks to the plumber who came. His name was Colin, he dealt with the problem efficiently, was serious about getting the job done in a reasonable time. He did a great job and made sure that my shower pump was working correctly. Thank you Fast Response Plumbers."
We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team is dedicated to providing a great service

Fast Response Plumbers
"Very quick service. Polite and helpful staff fixed our leak within a few hours of arriving. Unfortunately due to the position of the pipe that was leaking, the job took a long time and necessitated removal of the toilet for the plumber to gain access, meaning we were charged for 2.5 hours work. So together with VAT plus cost of replacing a pipe on the toilet that was also needed, the cost was just over £400 hence my 4, rather than 5 star, review. I think the fee of £59 per 30 minutes is a little high, although likely reflects the immediacy of the service. And the cost is no reflection on the plumber who attended, who was excellent."
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Fast Response Plumbers.

Joe Clarke
Fast Response
"Quick arrival, competent workmanship, friendly and clear about charges. Glad they’re around!"
"The plumber arrived in under an hour. Very organised in his work and he quickly solved the problem. A job well done and a personable person Would reccomend this service to anyone ."
"Excellent service, explained what was required. Very tidy after finishing the work, which was to a high standard - even moved the shower in order to fit a new glass panel at a later date! Would recommend, Mark"
"I called Fast response as I had a blocked toilet and had some guest due around that day. They did the job quickly and hassle-free. Couldn't have asked for more. Well done."
"They arrived fast and got the job done swiftly."
"Very courteous snd helpful, came round quickly and fixed the problem without drawing out the time. Charges were transparent and though not cheap they were not excessive. I would use them again."
"Excellent service, good value, friendly and professional - i’ll definitely use these guys again."
"Really friendly guys and knew their trade. Got on with the job, no messing about. Once it was all done, charged my card and left. Let me get on with my day. Good stuff."
"I wasn't sure what to expect when I called for an emergency plumber but when Chris and Tony arrived they reassured me I'm in good hands. They set about locating the leak and found the source within a few minutes. It was only a small job but they did it without any hassle."
"I found a leak coming from my stopcock. I'm a bit past trying to do these things myself, so I shopped around and found these guys. Seemed like they had good reviews so I called them and booked a plumber. Chris arrived did the job efficiently, no messing about. It was a bit more than I hoped but it was a Sunday."
Fast Response Plumbers is rated 4.64 based on 56 reviews