Fast Response Plumbers Reviews

Read Fast Response Plumbers Reviews

0208 270 2030

fastresponseplumbers@live.co.uk

Wallington, ,

Turned up on time. Work done as described.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
wonderful company and plumbers very fast response time and very clean job Many thanks Caroline Claxton
Caroline, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, the Fast Response team was thrilled to hear your feedback
Very professional both around arrangements for work and during work. On time as arranged , communication was polite and genuine . Also very clean & tidy and safety advice given re electrics /plumbing cleared up afterwards too. Would use again and rate highly for emergency jobs .
Thank you Val and Paul. I'm so glad to hear the engineer arrived on time, he was clean and tidy and he was so helpful. Also that you would use us again and highly rated us. Thanks again.
Friendly , professional and helpful. They did a tidy job and cleaned up well after their work . Would use again. Thank you.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear the plumber got all four right, being friendly, professional, helpful and tidy.
Excellent service. Freindly, quick and really helpful. Also looked in the loo and replaced a part and tightened my toilet seat. Very pleased. Excellent customer service and very professional. I will be recommending. Thank you!
Thanks, Natalie for the positive review. It's always good to hear that the engineer went that extra mile for you and that the customer service was excellent. Thank you for the recommendation.
Good, efficient service thank you !
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We aim to give all our customers A great service.
Excellent response and service . The plumber who attended was very good , helpful and helped to tidy up the mess cause by the leak.
Always a pleasure to hear the job went well and the customer is pleased with our service.
On one of the coldest days of the Year one of the Engineers at Fast Response Plumbers was able to rectify the problems I was having with my ideal Boiler causing me to have no hot water or heating. The service was excellent and timely and I would recommend them to anyone.
We are really happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and thank you for the recommendation.
The service I received from Fast Response Plumbers was second to none. I called around on the day my heating stopped working and was unable to get an appointment as all local plumbers were fully booked. When I called these guys I was met with a kind and helpful phone etiquette and a plumber was with me that very evening who arrived within minutes of the time window I was given, offering a professional and quick diagnosis of the problem. Unfortunately, it wasn’t a simple fix and the whole system had to be changed from an extremely old tank to a new combi boiler which was a very complicated job. Never the less the plumber worked tirelessly hard for 2 days straight to ensure the new system was up and running as soon as possible. They were extremely accommodating to my work schedule and stayed in regular communication throughout the day to keep me updated. Not only did they provide a warm, professional service but also left my home clean and tidy! It was by no means a cheap job but money well spent considering the job was done in such a friendly and officiant manner from start to finish. Massive shout-out to J.W and the team. My highest recommendations go out to Fast Response Plumbers. Many thanks.
We are really glad to hear that you were so happy with the service. With a big job, they can be time-consuming but we always try our hardest to get them done as soon as possible with as little disruption to the customer and it sounds like we achieved it today. Many thanks.
I have used FRP a couple of times to fix various issues with my parent's heating and drainage. I live in Ireland so am not able to be there in person. I called and arranged a visit for the same day and was kept up to date with an arrival time. My parents are both disabled and can be very nervous with strangers. The engineer managed to fix the issue both times and also treated my parents with kindness and respect putting them both at ease. I will certainly use them again and would recommend them to anyone.
A huge thank you from our teams here for the rating and reviews. We are ever so pleased to hear that your parents were put at ease by our engineer, and that would recommend us to friends but most importantly that you would use us again. We are always here 24hrs a day offering full maintenance solutions whenever you need them. Even if you have general maintenance, give us a call and we will be happy to assist. Thank you once again and of course, stay safe!
Fast Response came within 2.5 hours when boiler failed. Technician was personable and knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Really good all round service - would recommend without hesitation!
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to hear the problem was resolved quickly and the engineer's professionalism.
We needed help on a Sunday (toilet cistern and combi boiler) and Fast response came to the rescue. Knowledgeable and helpful engineers who fixed everything for us in record time. Money well spent - a very good service from Fast Response - very happy to recommend the company.
Thank you ever so much for the 5-star rating and the great comments. We are glad to hear that you would call us in the future if the need ever arose.
Superb service from start to finish. I was frazzled from poor sleep and having had no resolution from Worcester Bosch earlier today. My engineer was skilled and resolved the problem and absorbed my stressful comments like a therapist. I am relieved and am off to have a hot Bath.
Thank you for your nice comments. Our engineers are specially trained for both plumbing and stress relief. Looks like we did achieve both of them.
First class! Great communication and a very professional service, would highly recommend to anyone who needed drains cleaned or repaired. Thank you to the whole team.
A big thank you for the glowing review from the team. We take pride in what we do, and we are pleased that this comes across.
Chris and Adrian were fantastic, fast and efficient, and very informative and helpful. I now have great peace of mind for the coming winter! Thank you!!
Glad we could help, Chris and ourselves take pride in what we do, and we are pleased that this comes across.
Chris was very helpful He did everything he could to make sure everything was working properly I am very grateful for the fast response
Thank you for sharing your experience with ourselves.
Solve the problem. Bit expensive but guess you pay for the good service
I'm glad to hear that you was happy with the work and thank you for the feedback.
A difficult replacement job carefully and successfully completed.
Glad we could help and resolve the situation without too much hassle. Thank you for sharing your experience with ourselves.
Very quick response and the guys at the sharp were great new what they were doing and got it sorted would recommend this company keep me informed all the time and sent photos of before and after thank you
Always good to hear the job went well and the customer is pleased with our service. Thanks for the feedback!
Fantastic service. The engineers worked very efficiently and cleanly, dealt with a few unforeseen issues without any difficulty, and at all times were absolute professionals. I’m sure there will be a cheaper quote out there, but the two guys who replaced my boiler were a credit to your company. Great job.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Our team is dedicated to providing a great service and we are glad that came across.
Fast Response Plumbers is rated 4.78 based on 148 reviews