Fashion World Reviews

1AM
Click Here

Tell us how Fashion World made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Opened an account with fashion world, applied for a credit account, was accepted for £125 credit limit. I then browsed the sight placed an order to get 30% discount on first order, everything went through fine received an email confirming my order. Then I log back into my account and find that my credit limit has been removed and my orders cancelled but no email to explain what had happened, all of this happened with in 5 minutes. If this is how they treat new customers I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole disgusting. It's a shame I had to give them 1 star to write this review because if I had the choice I wouldn't have given them any stars."
Are you Fashion World? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Would give 0 stars. My monthly bill is 50 pounds 47 of that is interest. Asked them for help they said tough and said it will be like this for years. So my 1200 pound bill which I know I shouldn't have done but it was all necessaties. I did expect some interest but not that much. Learnt my lesson the hard way."
"I place my order, most items arrived in a timely fashion, most was returned as they were to stretchy for me, I paid in full for what I kept, when I received my statement i have been charged £10.59 interest! and £14.50 for what I don't know. Making what I considered should have been a zero balance showing as £25.09. Asking me for a minimum payment of over £4.00. I asked customer service why I had received theses charges and what they are for, I was told just to wait for my next statement as they didn't know!!! I am now worried they are going to affect my credit score. I did ask to speak to a manager but surprise surprise no-one was available.. So I am left angry, worried about my credit score and completely in the dark as to why they want £10.59 interest, and what they want £14.50 for. There was no items for this exact amount in my order."
"I ordered i didnt receive they said they would refund me they did then took the refund back and told me to fill in a form that i had to pay to send off stamp and envelope...disgusting and the common customer service advisors attitude absolutely despicable."
"Thiefs stole money from my account! Purchased items back in March they were lost in transit receievd a refund after a week of chasing. Get sent a letter to confirm items never recieved, sign it and pay to send it back. To then find yesterday they have stolen the money from my bank for the items. Complaints phone line is like talking to a robot. Customer service through email just repeat themselves and tell you the situation over and over. I now have to wait over 2 weeks to get my money back from this thieving company."
Fashion World is rated 3.53 based on 17 reviews