Far & Beyond Funeral Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Far & Beyond Funeral Services
Telephone
"As the name states far and beyond this company goes far and beyond to make u feel confident and comfortable from the moment you meet them they put you at ease it's not about the money-with them these are genuine people from the moment our loved one was in there care we was let know every step of the way the service they give is second to none can not thank Lewis & Amy enough they should be called above and beyond because that's what service we got from them nothing was too much and we will never forget it"
"From our first meeting with Lewis & Roy we new we were in good hands,friendly understanding respected all our wishes,made such a difficult time easier to cope with & very affordable too, & always on hand for a chat even after my loved ones funeral."
"Great service from all staff from start to finish. Nothing hidden all open and clear"
"Its always going to be a difficult time when you meet Lewis and Amy &co but it's like they're your friends from the word go, as well as been so professional, highly recommend the team at Far and Beyond , thank you"
"We received a warm and friendly service with all necessary arrangements explained and dealt with efficiently. We will highly recommend Far & Beyond to family and friends. Peter and Hayley."
"By giving us a helpful, thoughtful and personal service and advice. Also for recommending Liz Thompson from Unity Services who conducted the funeral service. Would recommend Far & Beyond to anyone needing their services Mr & Mrs Kirby"
"Far & Beyond were caring and professional throughout. A first class service."
"From the first meeting to the funeral itself all the staff were professional, kind and compassionate and nothing was too much trouble. Lewis and Amy were exceptional. I would have no hesitation recommending Far & Beyond."
"From my dad passing away and with the dealing of the funeral and the service was dealt with absolutely excellent, helping me choose the service and having a home visit from Liz Thompson was superb, even bringing dad's ashes home to me was a really touching thought, thank you Far & Beyond for everything you did for myself and my son"
"Very caring and helpful at terrible time."
"The funeral threw up some unexpected problems and the team at Far & Beyond dealt with them with the minimum of upset. A first class service at a most difficult time."
"Great staff, very compassionate."
"At each step , throughout the whole process,we were treated with respect and friendliness. Every aspect was explained fully and the staff could not have been more helpful."
"Right from the begining they made the difficult process easy to manage. Excellent customer service and communication is 2nd to none. Absolute pleasure to review."
"Couldn't have asked or wished for nicer people to help with my father's funeral. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend the service to others. 10/10"
Far & Beyond Funeral Services is rated 4.97 based on 36 reviews