fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
Great service, good for price, and helpful.
Really beautiful ribbon purchased for Christmas. Well packaged and sent promptly. Will be shopping again with FR! Dorithea H
Fabulous ribbons, sent very quickly and good quality. Would buy again.
I've given you five stars. Stay safe
Absolute 5 star from service to ribbon's, and there is an abundance of choice....not to mention the fab discounts
My order came within a couple of days and they gave me a bag of extra ribbons which are fabulous I would highly recommend them .
as described excellent
Excellant service came quickly good quality ribbon will definately use them again
Fast service, my ribbons are beautiful and the free gift was amazing. I totally recommend them thank you fantastic ribbons 💕
Delivery was very quick, I got the deal I was emailed about so I posted the email on craft friends groups to promote the offer. The only negative I’ll say is the white ribbon which was in the sale is absolutely filthy with a ring on it too like a cups been on it haha, it also has got a weird yellow mark through lots of layers that the sticky stuff to keep it closed was on. I did email but heard no response. I still highly recommend the company however and would purchase again. I’m a social media influencer so I enjoy promoting companies on my you tube channel.
I am a regular buyer of Fantastic Ribbons, I find their prices to be very competitive and the ribbons are perfect. Such a good variety of craft ribbons and related products means that I can always find what I am looking for. Very happy to recommend this company for its top quality products and excellent service.
Happy with ribbons ordered, shocked at how good the £20 surprise box was and blabbergasted at the FREE goody bag Now so much ribbon I could open a store... box lol
Absolutely love these Ribbons,such a variety of colours and widths.very pleased with my order.thankyou
They're ribbons and they're fantastic. Nothing more to say.
I received a whole load of ribbons that are really really nice. Whilst I understand that they were sold as oddments, most of what I received were actually a whole reel’s worth so not much of a selection. I think I received 5 or 6 different ribbons in total, maybe a few more. I’m far from displeased with my order but it would have been nice to have had a bigger selection with a bit less of each one.
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.89 based on 1,624 reviews