fantastic ribbons Reviews

of reviewers recommend fantastic ribbons

About fantastic ribbons:

Co founded in 1999 by Ben Clarke who has a background in customer service and Keith Edwards who is an experienced interior designer have seen the family business, based in the historic Roman city of Exeter in the south west of the United Kingdom, grow and grow and are now one of the leading lights in craft and hobby ribbon to the consumer. They have achieved this by offering their customers wonderful quality ribbon at affordable prices with excellent support knowledge and service. Ben explains ''we aim to get all our orders despatched within three days as customer service is one of our reasons of success​as many of our customers come back to us again and again."

Tell us how fantastic ribbons made you happy
The ribbons that I bought are exactly what I needed. I will definately be buying some more
fantastic ribbons 5 star review on 12th July 2021
At last I found some giraffe print ribbon, also brought some Xmas ribbons, very pleased all round. 🎀🎅🦒🦒
Ribbons were lovely. Quick delivery, well definitely buy from this store again.
Fantastic Ribbons is an excellent company to deal with online for not only brilliant products but a wonderful site and usually next day delivery. Thank you so much.
As always very quick delivery and the ribbons and colours were exactly as expected.
As always when I place an order with Fantastic Ribbons, the service is always brilliant, and the quality of the goods is literally Fantastic. I was amazed at the quantity and quality of my latest purchase, and all in a lovely re-usable box too! I really couldn't wish for better. Thank you Fantastic Ribbons!
First time ordering and couldn’t be happier….website was nice and easy to use and delivery was great Ribbons were absolutely fantastic and I will definitely be back for more Thank you so much to Keith and Ben
fantastic ribbons 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Excellent customer service, top quality ribbons, excellent value for money, always delivered within 48 hours, never had a reason to return/refund anything! Mystery bags are my favourite because it's always a lovely surprise! :D
Good quality ribbons at excellent prices
Always a good selection, easy to order and good delivery times.
Excellent, queries answered fast and order arrived the next day
Fantastic service/delivery/quality of product
Beautiful ribbons, they look lovely on our shop boxes :)
Good quality and prompt delivery
Fantastic. Quick delivery, will use you again
Good quick delivery, nice ribbons at good prices in the sale
I really don't know how you can improve your service, it is so good in every aspect thank you.
brilliant product, I am really pleased
Ordered a bow maker on the 20th and it arrived in Ireland today. Very impressed. Will buy from you again. THANK YOU
Always a pleasure to shop with you. Fantastic offers, top quality products & always a surprise in the bargains. Quick efficient service & when I have had to speak to customer service (not this time) always very friendly & polite😊
fantastic ribbons is rated 4.89 based on 1,625 reviews