Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd
Read Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd Reviews

About Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd:

Woolley & Co, Solicitors operates from 23 locations around the country providing specialist legal advice on divorce, separation and family law. As well as dealing with divorce and family law cases in the UK our lawyers handle divorce for British expats living around the world.

We are dedicated to providing exceptional client service and always take any client concerns very seriously

info@family-lawfirm.co.uk

Warwick Enterprise Park Wellesbourne Warwick

Tell us how Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd made you happy
Really impressive family law service that always focused on what was best for my family.
Thank you for your kind words Adam, we are glad that we were able to help you.
Absolutely fantastic highly recommend from start to finish Catherine was clear on how it all worked and kept me up to date through out the entire process
Thank you, Ally, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service Catherine provided you. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
The whole divorce proceeding was made worse by using Wooley and Co Ltd. Only point of contact is by email which has a sporadic reply time, sometimes a week, not what you expect when you are being charged for a reply. Even worse if your solicitor decides to call you off their own back and you get charged five times as much. I had to suspend divorce proceedings as I had been diagnosed with cancer, Wooley and Co fabricated a bill for over £2k. I’m guessing that they had to milk the cash cow while they could. I am not divorced, have an arduous journey to recover my health, and so far, Wooley and Co have charged over £6000, if I wasn’t paying the bill it would be almost laughable. Use Wooley and Co at your own peril!
This review is very distressing for us and we are sorry to learn of your illness, which we were unaware of. Please contact us so that we can address your concerns. Call us on 01789 330310 or via our website www.family-lawfirm.co.uk. Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I was extremely lucky to find Susan Harwood through internet from Hong Kong. During the long journey of preparing my case, Susan was straightforward, promptly replied to all my emails, compassionate, knew her field very well and simply an excellent family lawyer who you could have. She was a great comforting to me in the darkest period of my life too. If you look for a good family lawyer, I highly recommend her. Sue, thank you for all the work that you have done for me. All the best to you!
Thank you, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service Susan provided you. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Truly excellent service from Sue Harwood at Woolley & Co. Sue was exceptionally professional and compassionate throughout the journey of my divorce. If you are looking for a family solicitor I highly recommend the firm and Sue - she definitely took a great deal of the stress away at such a difficult time. Thank you so much!
Thank you Sarah, we are glad that you were happy with the service from Sue and from Woolley & Co. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Susan was absolutely superb through the whole process of securing my consent order, an amazing service for which I would highly recommend. Thank you for all your help and advice through a difficult and stressful time.
Thank you, Martin, we are pleased to help, and that Susan was able to offer you such service. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Took advice re divorce or annulment was told divorce would be quicker and cheaper even though I presented the solicitor with a letter from my then wife sating she would not oppose divorce or annulment as she admitted none consumation and would never consumate the marriage. I accepted the advice re divorce and that went smoothly, however the financial settlement was a different matter costing some £15k. I wanted to settle matters with my ex wife but the process I felt was drawn out unnecessarily knowing thw amount of funds I had available. Everytime I wanted to make a financial offer to my ex wife I was advised to wait the recommendations from the Judge. In the end at the second court hearing I made an offer which was accepted prior to seeing the Judge for the second hearing. I feel this could have been achieved without any court hearing and saving me a considerable amount of expense. Felt in hindsight that solicitor was fee chasing not trying to achieve a settlement.
We are disappointed that you were not satisfied with the service you received from Woolley & Co. If you would like to discuss your comments further please do call us. Andrew Woolley
Susan provided an excellent service, not hampered at all by the fact that I am currently living in Canada. The annulment of my marriage under difficult circumstances was handled efficiently with sensitivity and understanding. All stages of the process were explained thoroughly, all time lines were met and the fixed-fee was very reasonable. I have no hesitation in recommending Woolley and Co.
Thank you for your comments Barbara, we are pleased that you were satisfied with the service the Susan offered and would recommend us! Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Abby at Woolley & Co Solicitors was absolutely superb through my complicated case. Prices were reasonable and there were no hidden costs. I don’t know how I would of made it through this difficult process without Abby’s assistance. I would highly recommend!!
Thank you Sarah, we are happy to hear you were so pleased with the service Abby offered. Regards, Woolley & Co
Sorted my divorce for me excellent service by Susan thanks for your help
Thank you for your kind words, we are glad that Susan was able to help you. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I fully recommend Woolley & Co ! Kimberley helped me thru a messy divorce but we got it sorted eventually. Many thanks
Thank you Helen, we are pleased to help, and that Kimberley was able to offer you such service. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I had the chance to work for a short period of time with Susan, from Woolley and Co and must admit I was really satisfied with her professionalism, the eagerness to solve all of my questions and the clarity of the answers provided. Highly recommended lawfirm and Susan as well!
Thank you for your comments Constantina, we are glad you were satisfied with the service the Susan offered. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Effective and quick responses at the same time extremely thorough
Thank you for your kind words, we are glad that we were able to help you. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Awful service, wrong information passed on, I felt Abby had no idea about legal process and often got it wrong. This drew the court situation out months longer than it needed to and caused me considerable stress and expense. Avoid like the plague.
I am disappointed that you were not satisfied with the service you received from Woolley & Co. If you would like to discuss your comments further please do call us. Andrew Woolley
I felt well taken care of by Sue. She was very prompt on giving me updates on the status of my divorce and was always willing to provide additional information when asked. I was very happy with the service provided and would certainly recommend Sue to anyone.
Thank you, Callum, we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service offered by Sue. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I'm so happy because you gave me excellent service,I'm going to recommend your services to my friends. Thanks for job well done.
Thank you Sunny, we are pleased to hear you were so satisfied with the service we offered. Regards, Woolley & Co
Susan Harwood helped me divorce my wife. I had a somewhat unusual situation; both my wife & I resident overseas, with my wife difficult to contact (although amicable). I appreciate Susan's excellent advice, which achieved a good result in a reasonable time. Her fees were transparent & always accurate. Generally any communication from Susan was prompt & to the point. The team at Woolley & Co was always friendly & efficient. I recommend Susan Harwood without hesitation.
Thank you, William, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service Susan provided you. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
The whe divorce lasted nearly 5 yrs. Every step of the process went wrong with continued delays from court and solicitor. I felt pushed into just accepting the any decision with no regard to whether it was fair or not. At times i felt that my solicitor was working for the other side. For me a very very poor experience. Would never recommended Woolley & Co.
Sue helped me through the whole process. Great service and assistance through a difficult time.
Thank you Peter, we are very happy that Sue was able to help you, Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Kate gave straightforward honest advise and listened to what I wanted. I didn’t feel that she was trying to ‘up sell’ services and she allowed me to go at my own pace.
Thank you for your kind words, we are glad that Kate was able to help you. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 119 reviews