Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd
Read Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd Reviews

About Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd:

Woolley & Co, Solicitors operates from 23 locations around the country providing specialist legal advice on divorce, separation and family law. As well as dealing with divorce and family law cases in the UK our lawyers handle divorce for British expats living around the world.

We are dedicated to providing exceptional client service and always take any client concerns very seriously

info@family-lawfirm.co.uk

Warwick Enterprise Park Wellesbourne Warwick

Tell us how Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd made you happy
i used woolley &co for my divorce the best solicitors i was assisted by catherine edmonsdon her dedication and service was firsr class from start to finish she is the best in the industry i recommended catherine and wolley and co to anyone they were
great thank you catherine for all your help all the best to all
at woolley and co and thank you deffo use again
Thank you for your kind comments, David, we are pleased that you are so happy with the service that Catherine and the firm provided you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
All along they were trying to get me to pay more than what I paid for a basic divorce. Finally, I paid some more for advice on how to handle the financial part, but then explained that I couldn't pay for it any longer.

When I sent an email about where I was with everything pertaining to the divorce, and as a way to explain why it was on hold because my x was dithering on the financial settlement details...I was charged by Woolley & Co. again just because I spoke about the finances in the email.

Added to that, my solicitor was quite rude at times, especially when I confronted her about the extra charges. She and Co. even took the time and effort to go through all the exchanges and "investigate" my claims of overcharging, only to tell me that they were right and I was wrong, and in fact they should have charged me more.

Such poor customer service I have never seen from a law firm.

My solicitor was also frequently very late in her reply's.

Lastly, and this is the cream of the crop, my divorce was final in May 2020 but my solicitor just let me know in February 2021!
Rebecca, as you know your complaint has been through our full, independent complaints procedure. It’s therefore disappointing that you felt the need to write this review as none of your claims have been substantiated.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Any break up however unusual is stressful, but this company have a calming and practical influence. Factual and pragmatic approach, realistic and honest.
Andrew Robotham was my support with Woolley & Co and I cannot recommend him highly enough for guiding me to a realistic outcome especially during this pandemic. Thank you for your patience and common sense....
Thank you, Helen, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service Andrew provided you, and that you would recommend him.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I have been very happy with the service I received. Everyone I dealt with was always very responsive and helpful via multiple means of contact. I was happy that the price I paid was fair too, having got several quotes. I don’t feel at all uncomfortable or belittled in my dealings as has previously been the case with lawyers. Every effort was taken to explain each part of the process and put me completely at ease.
Thank you for your kind words, we are glad that we were able to help you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
As my divorce case was international and had quite complex circumstances, I was turned away from multiple London law firms outright.

I was assisted by Rebecca Franklin and couldn’t fault her dedication and the wonderful service she provided every step of the way. Thank you Rebecca for helping me through one of the most difficult and complicated times of my life, and getting that divorce!

I recommended this law firm
Thank you, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service Rebecca provided you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I literally paid £1200 for something I had already sorted out and was made use of by this law firm. I literally paid this amount for one application that was sent by the solicitor handling my case to the concerned court and few emails between us. Our initial agreement was to apply for a divorce and after a year of communication back and forth(almost) and a loss of £1200, I still stand where I was to start with.
The create a web of legal terms around you that, as a common man, you have no clue of and then strangulate you with it. When it came to actually applying for divorce, i was given an estimate up to £12000. Basically, I threw my £1200 down the Thames.
I am disappointed to read your review. Having reviewed your file it is clear your case was not a straight-forward divorce application. If you wish to discuss your comments further please call on 01789 330310.

Andrew Woolley
If you want an overpriced solicitor with very poor skills choose this firm. You hire them and they give you an inexperienced person who finds it difficult to string a sentence together. Very disappointed and would never use them again.
I am disappointed that you were not satisfied with the service you received from Woolley & Co. If you would like to discuss your comments further please do call us on 01789 330310
Andrew Woolley
Quyen Trickett cost my ex-wife almost £26000 my cost £5,000 I kept the house thank god she's not a very good solicitor
I am disappointed that you were not satisfied with the service you received from Woolley & Co. Please do call us on 01789 330310 if you would like to discuss your comments further.
Andrew Woolley
Woolley & Co Solicitors came highly recommended to me from a friend and I would now like to forward the same high recommendation to other potential clients. I soon became assured that I was in the best of hands. Mr Robotham’s advice was consistently clear and attentive to our needs, providing us with balanced sympathy and professionalism.
We cannot praise him enough for his support through many painstaking Court Hearings. He was very patient and attentive throughout the whole process. We feel he was as hopeful as we were for a fair result, feeling our pain along the way. For this we cannot thank him enough, for all that he has continued to do for us.
Staff in all departments, were prompt with return emails polite, patient and always helpful with any queries over the telephone.
If you are daunted by the prospect of going to Court for the first time then choose Woolley & Co Solicitors, you will be sensitively and professionally looked after with the prospect of a satisfying result.
We would use Mr Robotham at Woolley & Co, Solicitors again in the future, because of his exceptional client service.
Thank you for your kind comments, Annette. We are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service that Andrew provided you. We are always happy when clients would recommend us.

Highly recommend Michelle Brammer as your solicitor

She is solid.
Thank you, Eva, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service Michelle provided you. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I would like to thank your company but in particular Claudette Jaggard-Inglis for her help throughout my divorce.
As soon as I spoke to Claudette she put me at ease and explained the process clearly and the costs involved.
She was professional, friendly, extremely supportive and easy to approach for any advice, always quickly responding to emails to keep me informed.
I was so grateful for her guidance and support and would highly recommend her services.
Thank you, Angela, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service Claudette provided you, and that you would recommend her to others.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Divorce for anyone is a stressful time and emotionally draining. So in these tough times you need a friend who you can trust and get you through your tough times. This is exactly what I got from Richard England.
Richard's guidance and professionalism at every step has been amazing. I am extremely satisfied by the services provided by Richard, his colleagues and the firm.
I will always recommend Richard England and Woolley & Co, Solicitors.
Thank you, Naj, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service
Richard provided you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
At my most vulnerable time, navigating a messy divorce, NIck Wiseman made it bearable. Nicks professionalism and realism, good advice, made it efficient and clean. I was advised so I did not chase impossible dreams and waste money.
HIs staff were also very helpful and made the experience as painless as possible.
Thank you for your kind comments, we are pleased that you are so happy with the service Nick and the team provided.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I count myself fortunate for having been able to rely on Catherine Edmond’s services throughout my divorce proceedings. Although the whole process was emotionally wearing and mentally exhausting, being given clear and concise advice by Catherine enabled me to understand this complicated process. This assisted me in being able to make timely decisions in order to move matters along.

Catherine showed nothing but patience and understanding throughout this process while guiding me towards a result based on a realistic expectation. I would strongly recommend her services and thank her for bringing my divorce proceedings to a close.
Thank you for your kind comments, Irene. We are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service that Catherine provided you. We are always happy when clients would recommend us.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Going through my divorce my mind could be all over the place but Nick Wiseman took the time to explain any question that I asked in a patient and caring way.
Never once did he make me feel stupid or silly about asking anything.
Without Nicks help, patience and guidance I don't know how I would of gotten through it.
I thank him for the kindness he showed me at a very difficult time in my life.
Thank you, Mo, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service Nick provided you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Kate Butler was highly recommended to me, when having gone through the first part of court proceedings in person, things had quickly descended into chaos. Kate quickly got a grasp of my case and made order out of everything. She has consistently provided a professional service whilst being personal and approachable. She always responds quickly and has given me confidence throughout a very difficult court process. She has a vast knowledge that she draws on easily and is always sharp with answers to complex matters. I will forever be grateful for her guidance and support.
Thank you for your kind comments, Thomas, we are pleased that you are so happy with the service that Kate provided you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
After an abusive, corrupt marriage I needed a solicitor to facilitate my divorce and I was allocated Kate Brooks. Kate is an understanding and compassionate solicitor who not only seeks to benefit her client but also explains every option and every angle to get the full picture to allow the client to make their own decisions under guidance. Kate is quick to respond to emails and correspondence and at times I felt she was the only one supporting me. I can happily say that because of Kate I am now free and can move on with my life. Thank you so much Kate
Thank you, we are pleased to hear that have found Kate so helpful, and she was able to deal with matters for you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I would just like to thank Woolley & Co and especially Kimberley Bailey for helping me through my divorce which lasted 28 months. I love her non-confrontational approach, she empathised with my situation and was very knowledgeable and without her help and expertise I'm 100% sure I would not have got the outcome I eventually got.

Woolley & Co, Kimberley is a huge asset to yourselves. Many thanks again, would highly highly recommend.
Thank you for your kind comments, Mark. We are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service that Kimberley provided you. We are always happy when clients would recommend us.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Nick has been so kind and helpful, while helping me to achieve the best possible outcome regarding a financial agreement, pertaining to my previous divorce.
Nick kept me well informed and was careful to make sure I fully understood every step of the process.
I always felt Nick genuinely cared about me and getting the best result possible.
Thank you, Kate. We are pleased to hear that have found Nick helpful, and he was able to achieve a good outcome for you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Fantastic, efficient communication. Professional with a true desire to serve the client in their best interests. Would recommend
Thank you for your kind comments, we are pleased that you are so happy with the service provided and would recommend us.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.52 based on 112 reviews