Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd
Read Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd Reviews

About Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd:

Woolley & Co, Solicitors operates from 23 locations around the country providing specialist legal advice on divorce, separation and family law. As well as dealing with divorce and family law cases in the UK our lawyers handle divorce for British expats living around the world.

We are dedicated to providing exceptional client service and always take any client concerns very seriously

info@family-lawfirm.co.uk

Warwick Enterprise Park Wellesbourne Warwick

Tell us how Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd made you happy
Kate Butler was highly recommended to me, when having gone through the first part of court proceedings in person, things had quickly descended into chaos. Kate quickly got a grasp of my case and made order out of everything. She has consistently provided a professional service whilst being personal and approachable. She always responds quickly and has given me confidence throughout a very difficult court process. She has a vast knowledge that she draws on easily and is always sharp with answers to complex matters. I will forever be grateful for her guidance and support.
After an abusive, corrupt marriage I needed a solicitor to facilitate my divorce and I was allocated Kate Brooks. Kate is an understanding and compassionate solicitor who not only seeks to benefit her client but also explains every option and every angle to get the full picture to allow the client to make their own decisions under guidance. Kate is quick to respond to emails and correspondence and at times I felt she was the only one supporting me. I can happily say that because of Kate I am now free and can move on with my life. Thank you so much Kate
I would just like to thank Woolley & Co and especially Kimberley Bailey for helping me through my divorce which lasted 28 months. I love her non-confrontational approach, she empathised with my situation and was very knowledgeable and without her help and expertise I'm 100% sure I would not have got the outcome I eventually got.

Woolley & Co, Kimberley is a huge asset to yourselves. Many thanks again, would highly highly recommend.
Thank you for your kind comments, Mark. We are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service that Kimberley provided you. We are always happy when clients would recommend us.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Nick has been so kind and helpful, while helping me to achieve the best possible outcome regarding a financial agreement, pertaining to my previous divorce.
Nick kept me well informed and was careful to make sure I fully understood every step of the process.
I always felt Nick genuinely cared about me and getting the best result possible.
Thank you, Kate. We are pleased to hear that have found Nick helpful, and he was able to achieve a good outcome for you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Fantastic, efficient communication. Professional with a true desire to serve the client in their best interests. Would recommend
Thank you for your kind comments, we are pleased that you are so happy with the service provided and would recommend us.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I would sincerely like to thank my solicitor Rebecca Franklin for being so efficient and professional while handling my divorce. Being a doctor, I am extremely busy and she kept me updated regularly via email throughout and I never had to even come in for a single meeting! Everything was handled smoothly and it made everything so much easier and the procedure was made stress and hassle free. Thank you!
Thank you for your kind comments, we are pleased that you are so happy with the service that Rebecca provided you, and that our 'virtual' model suited you so well.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
The help and support received from Karen Willis was second to none when it came to sorting my divorce. The divorce was not a straight forward situation but Karen dealt with all the difficulties that arose professionally, efficiently and always kept me informed of what was going on. I would highly recommend Karen to anyone who needed legal advice and support. I would like to say a very big thank you to Karen for getting me through this difficult period.
Thank you, we are pleased to hear that have found Karen helpful, she was able to deal with matters for you and that you would recommend her.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I would highly recommend Kimberley Bailey. She helped me through my Divorce at the end of a long marriage. her professional integrity is second to none and she was always available to deal with any queries and take me through the process at such a difficult time for myself & my family. Her empathy and understanding helped so much. I would not have got through the process without all the advice & care I received from her. As a Solicitor myself I would say she is one of the best.
Thank you for your kind comments Andrea, we are pleased that you are so happy with the service that Kimberley provided you. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Richard England was recommended to me by a friend who said she could not fault the service he provided. From the moment I spoke to Richard on the phone he put me at ease. He explained the process and resulting costs succinctly and I felt relieved that I could hand over the whole process to a professional. Throughout the proceedings, Richard kept me informed by email as to the progress of the case and he made the whole process as easy as possible. I would wholeheartedly recommend Richard's services - prompt, extremely efficient and a professional through and through.
Thank you, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service Richard provided you, and that you would recommend him to others.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Ian Giddings has been a fantastic help during my recent separation . A very professional, highly reliable service with a great understanding and appreciation of my needs . I would certainly recommend Ian and Wooley & Co to anyone .
Thank you, we are pleased to hear that have found Ian helpful, and he was able to deal with matters for you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Tamara has been the perfect lawyer. She has advised me throughout the divorce process and been the consumate professional. She has always communicated promptly and allayed any fears and cleared up any misconceptions I have had through this process.
Divorce is a difficult time and having a competent lawyer is very important, I would highly recommend her services.
Thank you for your kind comments, Atof, we are pleased that you are so happy with the service that Tamara provided you. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Quyen Trickett like to spend client money for no good reason and seems to ignore Court orders when she feels like it, has cost my ex-wife a fortune in legal fees and takes forever to respond to request from other solicitor and seems to require a banister for everything
I am disappointed that you were not satisfied with the service you received from Woolley & Co. If you would like to discuss your comments further please do call us.

Andrew Woolley
I only have positive things to say about your services, in this case the counsel I've received from Mr Nick Wiseman. From the first time I met Nick, I felt listened to and very reassured. Throughout the case I knew I was receiving sound legal advice and I that with his support I had the best chances of achieving a good outcome to my case.
Thank you, we are pleased to hear that have found Nick helpful, and he was able to deal with matters for you. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Having contacted this law firm from overseas, they had no problem taking on my case. I had spent a very long time trying to work through my case on my own that I was so relieved when this particular lawyer said she would take on my case. I was able to make the payment to them and they were very forgiving when issues arose. All communication was done through email and once the fee was sorted, the lawyer took to completing my case right away. Updating me through the months and made this process complete! I cannot thank Susan (Sue) Harwood enough for the amount of patience, commitment and reassurance she has given me. Even when I was worried and eager for the news about the next step, Sue ALWAYS responded kindly and in a timely manner to adhere to my needs! I am forever grateful for what you have done for me! THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART
Thank you for your kind comments, we are pleased that you are so happy with the service that Susan provided you. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I have been extremely impressed by the professionalism from the company and the impeccable service, support and knowledge provided by my lawyer Kate Butler. The efficiency and experience provided was without doubt second to non during an incredibly complex divorce. Kate was always pleasant and extremely supportive and easy to approach for advice and detail as required, keeping me updated and abreast of the developments. Particularly professional and reassuring during the days at court. I would highly recommend Kate and the company.
Thank you Caroline, we are pleased to hear about your experience of Kate and the company, and that you would recommend us.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I was really pleased with the way Nick Wiseman handled my divorce, financial matters and child custody settlement.
Nick was always calm and reassuring throughout the entire case, he explained everything clearly so that I knew exactly what was going on. He replied promptly to any concerns I had and on several occasions answered my questions on things that were worrying me and put my mind to rest.
He was very professional and I wouldn't hesitate in using him again or recommending him. Thank you Nick.
Thank you, Rich, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service Nick provided you, and that you would recommend him.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I was pleased with how efficiently and sensitively Ian Giddings handled my rather difficult case. I would always choose him and the firm again as my lawyers to resolve things with great confidence.
Thank you for your kind comments, Alsu, we are pleased that you are so happy with the service that Ian provided you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Amazing service and support through my case. Very knowledgeable on family law. Fixed price given which put my anxiety at ease to know exactly the cost with no hidden extras. Honest and attentive. Answered all my questions and concerns swiftly. Very reassuring on court day.
Thank you.
Thank you for your kind words, Erica, we are glad to have been able to help you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I was extremely impressed with the level of service provided by my lawyer from Woolley & Co, Nick Wiseman. From the initial consultation through to the completion of my divorce and related financial settlement, Nick was both very professional and very pleasant to deal with. He kept in regular contact, making sure I was fully up to date on what was happening and was very patient in answering the many questions I had. I also feel the cost of the service to have been very reasonable and I am very glad I chose Nick and Woolley & Co to represent me in my divorce. They made a difficult situation so much easier to deal with and had it resolved in a timely and efficient manner. I would highly recommend Nick and the company.
Thank you Emily, we are pleased to hear that have found Nick helpful, and he was able to deal with matters for you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I found Woolley & Co to be extremely professional. I was represented by Mr Ian Giddings who was always on hand to discuss and issues that I had and was completely supportive and helpful throughout my divorce process. I would thoroughly recommend them.
Thank you for your kind comments, we are pleased that you are so happy with the service that Ian provided you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 97 reviews