Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd

About Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd: Woolley & Co, Solicitors operates from 23 locations around the country providing specialist legal advice on divorce, separation and family law. As well as dealing with divorce and family law cases in the UK our lawyers handle divorce for British expats living around the world.

We are dedicated to providing exceptional client service and always take any client concerns very seriously

info@family-lawfirm.co.uk

Warwick Enterprise Park Wellesbourne Warwick

Tell us how Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd made you happy

"I was extremely lucky to find Susan Harwood through internet from Hong Kong. During the long journey of preparing my case, Susan was straightforward, promptly replied to all my emails, compassionate, knew her field very well and simply an excellent family lawyer who you could have. She was a great comforting to me in the darkest period of my life too. If you look for a good family lawyer, I highly recommend her. Sue, thank you for all the work that you have done for me. All the best to you!"
Thank you, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service Susan provided you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"Truly excellent service from Sue Harwood at Woolley & Co. Sue was exceptionally professional and compassionate throughout the journey of my divorce. If you are looking for a family solicitor I highly recommend the firm and Sue - she definitely took a great deal of the stress away at such a difficult time. Thank you so much!"
Thank you Sarah, we are glad that you were happy with the service from Sue and from Woolley & Co.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"Susan was absolutely superb through the whole process of securing my consent order, an amazing service for which I would highly recommend. Thank you for all your help and advice through a difficult and stressful time."
Thank you, Martin, we are pleased to help, and that Susan was able to offer you such service.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"Took advice re divorce or annulment was told divorce would be quicker and cheaper even though I presented the solicitor with a letter from my then wife sating she would not oppose divorce or annulment as she admitted none consumation and would never consumate the marriage. I accepted the advice re divorce and that went smoothly, however the financial settlement was a different matter costing some £15k. I wanted to settle matters with my ex wife but the process I felt was drawn out unnecessarily knowing thw amount of funds I had available. Everytime I wanted to make a financial offer to my ex wife I was advised to wait the recommendations from the Judge. In the end at the second court hearing I made an offer which was accepted prior to seeing the Judge for the second hearing. I feel this could have been achieved without any court hearing and saving me a considerable amount of expense. Felt in hindsight that solicitor was fee chasing not trying to achieve a settlement."
We are disappointed that you were not satisfied with the service you received from Woolley & Co. If you would like to discuss your comments further please do call us.

Andrew Woolley
"Susan provided an excellent service, not hampered at all by the fact that I am currently living in Canada. The annulment of my marriage under difficult circumstances was handled efficiently with sensitivity and understanding. All stages of the process were explained thoroughly, all time lines were met and the fixed-fee was very reasonable. I have no hesitation in recommending Woolley and Co."
Thank you for your comments Barbara, we are pleased that you were satisfied with the service the Susan offered and would recommend us!

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"Abby at Woolley & Co Solicitors was absolutely superb through my complicated case. Prices were reasonable and there were no hidden costs. I don’t know how I would of made it through this difficult process without Abby’s assistance. I would highly recommend!!"
Thank you Sarah, we are happy to hear you were so pleased with the service Abby offered.

Woolley & Co
"Sorted my divorce for me excellent service by Susan thanks for your help"
Thank you for your kind words, we are glad that Susan was able to help you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"I fully recommend Woolley & Co ! Kimberley helped me thru a messy divorce but we got it sorted eventually. Many thanks"
Thank you Helen, we are pleased to help, and that Kimberley was able to offer you such service.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"I had the chance to work for a short period of time with Susan, from Woolley and Co and must admit I was really satisfied with her professionalism, the eagerness to solve all of my questions and the clarity of the answers provided. Highly recommended lawfirm and Susan as well!"
Thank you for your comments Constantina, we are glad you were satisfied with the service the Susan offered.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"Effective and quick responses at the same time extremely thorough"
Thank you for your kind words, we are glad that we were able to help you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"Awful service, wrong information passed on, I felt Abby had no idea about legal process and often got it wrong. This drew the court situation out months longer than it needed to and caused me considerable stress and expense. Avoid like the plague."
I am disappointed that you were not satisfied with the service you received from Woolley & Co. If you would like to discuss your comments further please do call us.

Andrew Woolley
"I felt well taken care of by Sue. She was very prompt on giving me updates on the status of my divorce and was always willing to provide additional information when asked. I was very happy with the service provided and would certainly recommend Sue to anyone."
Thank you, Callum, we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service offered by Sue.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"I'm so happy because you gave me excellent service,I'm going to recommend your services to my friends. Thanks for job well done."
Thank you Sunny, we are pleased to hear you were so satisfied with the service we offered.

Woolley & Co
"Susan Harwood helped me divorce my wife. I had a somewhat unusual situation; both my wife & I resident overseas, with my wife difficult to contact (although amicable). I appreciate Susan's excellent advice, which achieved a good result in a reasonable time. Her fees were transparent & always accurate. Generally any communication from Susan was prompt & to the point. The team at Woolley & Co was always friendly & efficient. I recommend Susan Harwood without hesitation."
Thank you, William, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service Susan provided you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"The whe divorce lasted nearly 5 yrs. Every step of the process went wrong with continued delays from court and solicitor. I felt pushed into just accepting the any decision with no regard to whether it was fair or not. At times i felt that my solicitor was working for the other side. For me a very very poor experience. Would never recommended Woolley & Co."
"Sue helped me through the whole process. Great service and assistance through a difficult time."
Thank you Peter, we are very happy that Sue was able to help you,

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"Kate gave straightforward honest advise and listened to what I wanted. I didn’t feel that she was trying to ‘up sell’ services and she allowed me to go at my own pace."
Thank you for your kind words, we are glad that Kate was able to help you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"Michelle Brammer was recommended to me by a very close friend. I’d never been in a situation before where I required legal assistance, so I was of course very anxious about the whole situation. From the first phone call with Michelle I literally felt like I’d had a weight lifted off my shoulders. She was very friendly, yet extremely professional. She took the time to explain everything to me, and gave me the confidence I needed to proceed. She literally did all the hard work for me. In the end the result was better than I’d ever expected. Worth every penny and will 100% recommend. Thank you Michelle for all your help."
Thank you, we are pleased that Michelle was able to offer you such service.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"Great service and advice from Susan Hardwood. Very efficient process."
Thank you, I'm glad we were able to be of service.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"Woolley & co were fantastic . My lawyer Liz Davies helped me so much with my painful divorce. She was so prompt answering my calls and emails. I never new anything about what I was entitled to and I was very frightened . Liz was such a great help and helped me get through my divorce. I would definitely recommend Woolley & co."
Thank you, Elizabeth, we are pleased to help, and that Liz was able to offer you such service.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.48 based on 56 reviews