Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd

About Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd: Woolley & Co, Solicitors operates from 23 locations around the country providing specialist legal advice on divorce, separation and family law. As well as dealing with divorce and family law cases in the UK our lawyers handle divorce for British expats living around the world.

We are dedicated to providing exceptional client service and always take any client concerns very seriously

info@family-lawfirm.co.uk

Warwick Enterprise Park Wellesbourne Warwick

How would you rate Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd?

"The whe divorce lasted nearly 5 yrs. Every step of the process went wrong with continued delays from court and solicitor. I felt pushed into just accepting the any decision with no regard to whether it was fair or not. At times i felt that my solicitor was working for the other side. For me a very very poor experience. Would never recommended Woolley & Co."
Peter Hompstead
Unverified Reviewer
"Sue helped me through the whole process. Great service and assistance through a difficult time."
Thank you Peter, we are very happy that Sue was able to help you,

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"Kate gave straightforward honest advise and listened to what I wanted. I didn’t feel that she was trying to ‘up sell’ services and she allowed me to go at my own pace."
Thank you for your kind words, we are glad that Kate was able to help you.

Maria Walters
Verified Reviewer
"Michelle Brammer was recommended to me by a very close friend. I’d never been in a situation before where I required legal assistance, so I was of course very anxious about the whole situation. From the first phone call with Michelle I literally felt like I’d had a weight lifted off my shoulders. She was very friendly, yet extremely professional. She took the time to explain everything to me, and gave me the confidence I needed to proceed. She literally did all the hard work for me. In the end the result was better than I’d ever expected. Worth every penny and will 100% recommend. Thank you Michelle for all your help."
Thank you, we are pleased that Michelle was able to offer you such service.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"Great service and advice from Susan Hardwood. Very efficient process."
Thank you, I'm glad we were able to be of service.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"Woolley & co were fantastic . My lawyer Liz Davies helped me so much with my painful divorce. She was so prompt answering my calls and emails. I never new anything about what I was entitled to and I was very frightened . Liz was such a great help and helped me get through my divorce. I would definitely recommend Woolley & co."
Thank you, Elizabeth, we are pleased to help, and that Liz was able to offer you such service.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"I am very pleased with the service provided - in my case by Catherine Edmondson. She was always very quick to respond to events as they occurred, and despite never meeting her felt I received a very personal service. Thank you."
Thank you for your comments David, we are glad that Catherine was able to help.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"As an expat I needed to conduct my divorce online. The divorce process was easy and swift and I appreciated the set fee rather than be left unknowing as to how much fees could or would build up otherwise. Fortunately my ex and I were incredibly amicable which meant that our divorce went through very quickly. The reason for removing two stars is that £500 of my up front payment was for drawing up a financial final agreement between both parties, which should have been simple since we were both in full agreement from the time we hired Davina from Woolley & Co. since neither party heard again, I chased Woolleys twice but never heard back. I have now been remarried for over three years and just received notification that a cheque the firm supposedly sent (neither of us received it) had not been cashed. This refund was for £45.i queried the £500 final financial agreement we paid for and never received and was told they had drafted it so the money is lost. Very strange that neither of us ever received said such document and despite chasing them twice about it, we still never received the document to sign. So we paid £500 for a document that no one received to sign and they never thought to query why they hadn’t received it back if they had sent it. Strange. I’m happy with the speed of the divorce but would advise to be cautious when other elements of a separate come in to play."
I am disappointed that you were not satisfied with the service you received from Woolley & Co. If you would like to discuss your comments further please do call us.

Andrew Woolley
"Quyen Trickett was extremely efficient, pleasant and professional. I was extremely impressed."
Thank you, we are pleased to help, and that Quyen was able to offer you such service.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"I utilised the services of Catherine Edmondson for my divorce proceedings. Her advice was efficient and provided in a timely manner. Catherine always kept me informed on my case and her calm and confident approach was extremely reassuring in what was an uncertain and worrying time. Catherine worked on a fixed fee arrangement and her advice and work was worth every penny. The process was completed within a couple of months to draw up a consent order and to ensure I could put the past behind me and go into my new life with closure and reassurance of the past, confident that matters are legally resolved. Absolutely excellent service!"
Thank you for your comments, we are glad that Catherine was able to help.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"I had advice from Woolley & Co in respect of my divorce and finance issues as well as family law advice. The work of my solicitor was outstanding and her commitment to my case was second to none. Prompt responses - mostly on the same day which makes a huge difference when you are wanting advice. The admin team are equally as efficient and helpful. I was always kept informed with regards to my case and costs. These are a transparent and reasonable for the work undertaken. I would recommend this firm to anyone seeking family law advice and particularly the services of the solicitor I dealt with."
Thank you for your comments, we are glad that we have been able to help.

Heidi Cecchini
Verified Reviewer
"Susan Harwood was efficient and professional, issues were dealt with promptly which greatly reduced stress on my part. There were no hidden costs and finances considering my case were always clear. Susan was able to manage high emotion sensibly and honestly which was appreciated. Many thanks for an excellent service."
Thank you Heidi, we are pleased to help, and that Susan was able to offer you such service.

Karen Snarski
Verified Reviewer
"Very satisfied with the service and advise we received. Many thanks for your help. I can highly recommend this company."
Thank you Karen, I'm glad we were able to be of service.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"I live & work in Dubai so had to process my divorce remotely. I contacted Sue Harwood who took the time to understand my situation and then gave me excellent advice and guidance. From then on she dealt with my divorce in an extremely polite, efficient and timely manner. She gave me regular updates on progress and answered my enquiries within the same day or next day. I am extremely happy with the outcome and would not hesitate to recommend Woolley & Co. and Sue in particular to anyone who requires assistance with any family matters."
"It has taken over 2 years for my divorce to come through, in addition to this I still haven't had the consent order completed despite me doing the chasing, and now your firm have increased the original quote to above the maximum stated by your solicitor."
I am disappointed that you were not satisfied with the service from Woolley & Co. If you would like to discuss your comments further please do call us.

Andrew Woolley
"The service I received from Woolley and Co was super, I was informed with the process every step of the way and was informed what to expect at each stage - Quyen Trickett was professional and patient, explaining all the lawyer speak to me with clarity and professionalism. I am very satisfied with the company but particularly with Quyen's service."
Thank you for your comments, we are glad that Quyen was able to help.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"My solicitor kept excellent communication with me throughout my divorce process. She took the time to respond immediately to all of my emails that were full of questions. Even before I hired her, she responded to all of my concerns. I knew I made the right choice by hiring her."
Very happy to have been able to help you,

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"I was very impressed with the service I received and have recommended several friends. Extremely happy client ."
Thank you Tricia, I'm glad we were able to be of service.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"I have been very happy with the services so far."
Thank you for your comments, we are glad that we have been able to help.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
"Very informative and quick to respond to my questions and queries."
Thank you for your comments, we are glad that we were able to assist.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.50 based on 42 reviews