Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd
Read Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd Reviews

About Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd:

Woolley & Co, Solicitors operates from 23 locations around the country providing specialist legal advice on divorce, separation and family law. As well as dealing with divorce and family law cases in the UK our lawyers handle divorce for British expats living around the world.

We are dedicated to providing exceptional client service and always take any client concerns very seriously

info@family-lawfirm.co.uk

Warwick Enterprise Park Wellesbourne Warwick

Tell us how Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Tamara has been the perfect lawyer. She has advised me throughout the divorce process and been the consumate professional. She has always communicated promptly and allayed any fears and cleared up any misconceptions I have had through this process.
Divorce is a difficult time and having a competent lawyer is very important, I would highly recommend her services.
Quyen Trickett like to spend client money for no good reason and seems to ignore Court orders when she feels like it, has cost my ex-wife a fortune in legal fees and takes forever to respond to request from other solicitor and seems to require a banister for everything
I am disappointed that you were not satisfied with the service you received from Woolley & Co. If you would like to discuss your comments further please do call us.

Andrew Woolley
I only have positive things to say about your services, in this case the counsel I've received from Mr Nick Wiseman. From the first time I met Nick, I felt listened to and very reassured. Throughout the case I knew I was receiving sound legal advice and I that with his support I had the best chances of achieving a good outcome to my case.
Thank you, we are pleased to hear that have found Nick helpful, and he was able to deal with matters for you. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Having contacted this law firm from overseas, they had no problem taking on my case. I had spent a very long time trying to work through my case on my own that I was so relieved when this particular lawyer said she would take on my case. I was able to make the payment to them and they were very forgiving when issues arose. All communication was done through email and once the fee was sorted, the lawyer took to completing my case right away. Updating me through the months and made this process complete! I cannot thank Susan (Sue) Harwood enough for the amount of patience, commitment and reassurance she has given me. Even when I was worried and eager for the news about the next step, Sue ALWAYS responded kindly and in a timely manner to adhere to my needs! I am forever grateful for what you have done for me! THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART
Thank you for your kind comments, we are pleased that you are so happy with the service that Susan provided you. Regards, Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I have been extremely impressed by the professionalism from the company and the impeccable service, support and knowledge provided by my lawyer Kate Butler. The efficiency and experience provided was without doubt second to non during an incredibly complex divorce. Kate was always pleasant and extremely supportive and easy to approach for advice and detail as required, keeping me updated and abreast of the developments. Particularly professional and reassuring during the days at court. I would highly recommend Kate and the company.
Thank you Caroline, we are pleased to hear about your experience of Kate and the company, and that you would recommend us.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I was really pleased with the way Nick Wiseman handled my divorce, financial matters and child custody settlement.
Nick was always calm and reassuring throughout the entire case, he explained everything clearly so that I knew exactly what was going on. He replied promptly to any concerns I had and on several occasions answered my questions on things that were worrying me and put my mind to rest.
He was very professional and I wouldn't hesitate in using him again or recommending him. Thank you Nick.
Thank you, Rich, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service Nick provided you, and that you would recommend him.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I was pleased with how efficiently and sensitively Ian Giddings handled my rather difficult case. I would always choose him and the firm again as my lawyers to resolve things with great confidence.
Thank you for your kind comments, Alsu, we are pleased that you are so happy with the service that Ian provided you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Amazing service and support through my case. Very knowledgeable on family law. Fixed price given which put my anxiety at ease to know exactly the cost with no hidden extras. Honest and attentive. Answered all my questions and concerns swiftly. Very reassuring on court day.
Thank you.
Thank you for your kind words, Erica, we are glad to have been able to help you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I was extremely impressed with the level of service provided by my lawyer from Woolley & Co, Nick Wiseman. From the initial consultation through to the completion of my divorce and related financial settlement, Nick was both very professional and very pleasant to deal with. He kept in regular contact, making sure I was fully up to date on what was happening and was very patient in answering the many questions I had. I also feel the cost of the service to have been very reasonable and I am very glad I chose Nick and Woolley & Co to represent me in my divorce. They made a difficult situation so much easier to deal with and had it resolved in a timely and efficient manner. I would highly recommend Nick and the company.
Thank you Emily, we are pleased to hear that have found Nick helpful, and he was able to deal with matters for you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I found Woolley & Co to be extremely professional. I was represented by Mr Ian Giddings who was always on hand to discuss and issues that I had and was completely supportive and helpful throughout my divorce process. I would thoroughly recommend them.
Thank you for your kind comments, we are pleased that you are so happy with the service that Ian provided you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Ian Giddings was excellent, helping me navigate a particularly difficult divorce and financial settlement. Ian's advice was always well-thought out and easy to understand.

Overall I found that Ian was incredibly responsive via both phone and email, and that he provided excellent value for money. I would highly recommend him to others.
Thank you, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service Ian provided you, and that you would recommend him.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Catherine Edmondson provided a sterling service during my divorce. She was helpful, considerate, understanding but also very focused when it came to her client's needs. I would highly recommend her for divorce proceedings, particularly if they are acrimonious...
Thank you, we are pleased that Catherine was able to offer you such service.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Catherine Edmondson was my family law solicitor, so if you are in need of one look no further. Catherine is not only a brilliant solicitor who knows her stuff, for me what made her the best was her down to earth helpful approach. I could ask her anything and she ensures you fully understand every step of the way. I would recommend her to anyone, you couldn't get better.
Thank you, we are very happy that Catherine was able to help you, and that you would recommend her!

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
I highly recommend using Woolley and Co! After separating with a nightmare of an ex partner, I was left a single mum with a young baby, living back at my parents and still financing a mortgage towards a house I couldn’t live in, while my ex continued to live there not contributing to any of the bills.

Ian Giddings was my solicitor and what a superhero he was. Being a dad himself he sympathised with my situation and helped me through what was a very difficult and stressful period. An order for sale was put in place, the house was sold and I walked away with not only the equity from the house, but the money back I was owed. Looking back on the position I was in this time last year, I am forever grateful I came across Woolley and Co. Without Ian’s help, neither me or my daughter would be where we are today and in such a better position.
Massive thank you to Ian.
Thank you for your kind words Sam, we are glad that Ian was able to help you to such a satisfactory result.
Being an expat and trying to manage administrative affairs back in the UK is exhausting. One can't help but believe that without the threat of being capable of arriving at an office to complain, builders, bankers, lawyers, estate agents, contractors and other money pits will simply put you at the back of the queue. For the last 10 years I have been so lucky to have Karen Agnew-Griffith and her team at Woolley & Co fight all my battles. I'm the only man I know who won a divorce settlement; I arranged the funerals and probate of both parents; I was able to restrain ne'er-do-wells and much more because this team went to bat for me. And this prince like power, to have an agent so far away to watch my back and fix my problems, does not cost the Earth. It has saved me time, money and stress. This is a family law firm and you feel that in every correspondence.
Thank you, we are pleased that you are so appreciative of the help that Karen has been able to offer.

Woolley & Co
I cannot recommend Woolley &Co Solicitors enough! I have used them for both parts of my divorce. I felt supported throughout and my Solicitor genuinely cared. I was given regular updates and follow up with paperwork etc. was done before I even needed to ask. The cost was fantastic in comparison to the sheer volume of work that was involved and I'm sure would be difficult to beat elsewhere. I will use them where possible, should any further legal requirements be needed. I have already advised friends to use their wonderful service. A true credit to their profession. Special mention of Nick Wiseman, my Solicitor who was always happy to help and would respond promptly to emails and phone messages. He definitely helped to make a difficult period in my life easier. Thank you for all you have done.
Thank you, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service Nick provided you, and that you are recommending us to others.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Tamara Glanvill provided a first-class service in charting a path through, what was for me, an extremely stressful and complex process. She has a wealth of experience; compassionate and understanding, but also pragmatic and focussed on finding a solution and ultimate conclusion. My sincere thanks to Tamara for all her help and giudance.
Thank you for your kind comments, Chris, we are pleased that you are so happy with the service that Tamara provided you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
Susan hardwood handled my international divorce (UK and USA) and provided excellent service, very efficient and professional but conducted in a friendly manner, highly recommended.
Thank you Malcolm, we are very happy to hear you were so pleased with the service Susan offered.

Woolley & Co
Very efficient and effective service. Was very impressed.
Thank you, Karen, we are pleased that you are so satisfied with the service.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors
My Divorce was handled by Quyen Trickett. I was pleased with the way my case was handled. There were a few hold ups but I was able to talk to Quyen on the phone and was given the information that I needed. Divorce is never easy or cheap but I am pleased with the way my case was handled.
Thank you, Steve, we are glad to hear that you were pleased with the service Quyen provided you.

Woolley & Co, Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 87 reviews