Faith Financial Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Faith Financial Solutions
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Faith Financial Solutions Reviews

info@faithfinancial.co.uk

Very good service would highly recommend
Thank you.
FFS will deal you very professionally. Eventually as a lay man you will find out after the course of action that they are working only for themselves and not for the client. I kept asking FFS, if the HMRC overpayment will be waived or settle on joint account. The answer was "will be waived”. Guess what! HMRC put the whole debt on my other half. FFS is a simple trap making commissions.
Hi

Thanks for your feedback and reply.

We do take feedback seriously so would like to follow this up with you privately to try and resolve any specific issues you have encountered.

We do not charge for our services however the solution providers we deal with may charge a fee. Even with their fees, you were looking to write off around 63% of your debt with the IVA which we had hoped would be of benefit to you.

We will be in touch soon.

Best Regards
Faith Financial Customer Services
top top service, you always thought you were a priority, and i got the right result many thanks
Friendly and patient. No question was stupid, guidance and understanding was great.
Really appreciate everything that was done for my partner and me ..... great support and everything was explained every step of the way .

We are so relieved that we can now manage our finances and we are not stressed over not being able to pay our debts .
Brilliant service put your mind at ease in a stressfull situation .Kathleen was my advisor and prepared all the necesarry documentation on time with a good end result.Would highly recommend if you are at your wits end with struggling financially .
Friendly from the start and didnt make you feel ashamed at all for being in debt. Talked me through the process at every step and explained in more detail when I didnt understand. Now completed it I dont know why I left it so long
I'm very happy to sort out my debts with Faith Financial Solutions...good team ,good work. thx again
I would highly recommend faith financial solutions very nice company to deal with simply the best keep it up
Very professional, responsible,quick brilliant service.Im very satisfied
Absolutely amazing company.
I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in debt and struggling to keep there head above the water.
Can’t thank these guys enough for what they have done for me.
Very easy process!
Amin was very helpful and friendly. Thanks a lot for your help
Thank you for been very helpful and understanding.
Perfect Service and very informative, helped me a lot and instructed how to prepare and submit Best available solution for myself. Recommend to anyone who need Assistance in their Financial situation.
Straight to the point
Thanks to faith financial help me deal with my debts my life has become less stressful and helped me concentrate on my children and disabled husband knowing I havnt got to worry about my debts or people knocking on my door so I would like to say a big thank you to everyone that has helped me sort it all out
My case took too long to resolve
Hi, thank you for your feedback.

We're always looking for ways to improve our service and agree that your case took longer than usual to get the outcome and we apologise for that. Sometimes things are outside of our control.

We're really glad that your application was finally approved and that you'll be looking forward to writing off around 81% of your debt and will be legally protected from your creditors.

Best Regards
Faith Financial
Faith Financial thank goodness for them Bobby my advisor was brilliant. Dont know what I would have done without them.
I am so glad I found faith financial solution as they helped solving my debt issues. Offer great advice and services.
Faith Financial Solutions is rated 4.89 based on 702 reviews