Faith Financial Solutions Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Faith Financial Solutions
"The team dealt with my case with a lot of care and very proffessionaly"
Mrs Carole D
Verified Buyer
"The process was quite easy and the people I have spoken to were very sympathetic to my situation and eager to help. The phone conversations were helpful, and things were explained in a way that was easy to understand. I feel relieved that my finances have finally been sorted out and I can look forward to a debt free future and a happy retirement."
Mr Jason C
Verified Buyer
"Got my life sorted out ,very helpful people"
"Very friendly professional service"
"Very quick and professional service. Was contacted via email almost immediately and they were happy to proceed via email with one or two phone calls, which worked for me as it fitted around work etc."
"Thank you Nanna for your patience!"
"Very helpfull allways answer for my questions."
"Prompt efficient service, the advisor I had was dedicated and happy to seemingly go the extra mile. At times I was let down by the lack of help and received what seemed like sarcastic comments when the bailiffs were coming. On the basis they helped me get an iva top notch, at first glance customer service was great and the advisor was on call pretty much 24/7. It was just the occasional comment which marks these guys from 5 stars to 7 stars"
Mr Christopher D
Verified Buyer
"We had a lot of debt and under a lot of financial pressure, Faith Financial Solutions took control of the situation and guided us through the process. Can't thank them enough."
Mr Thaddeus K
Verified Buyer
"They had been able to solve my problems for me quickly"
"My problems are all now solved! At first I was scared to talk on the phone, which they emailed me for most the time. Then when I had to talk on the phone, they made me feel fine with talking! They are all such nice people and very understanding. They did everything to help! So thankyou so much!"
"Professional , knowledgeable understanding considerate Empathic Porchia enabled me to understand the process step by step and to deal with the negative situation in a pro-active way and to regain myself"
Miss Deborah W
Verified Buyer
"Faith Financial solutions made me feel very relaxed in what was to me a daunting process. Amin Ali who dealt with my case was very clear in explaining everything to me. He is very understanding. There was always a quick response to my questions and queries and the whole process was dealt with quickly. I feel a huge weight has been lifted and I have my life back. Couldn't have got this far without them. Great customer service, understanding staff and above all else clear direction and guidance."
Mrs Dawn D
Verified Buyer
"They put me in touch with a company to sort my Iva which has now been approved. Nnanna was very helpful every step of the way"
Mrs Jacqueline R
Verified Buyer
"I don't know where to start I was in a very dark place and thanks for Faith Financial Solutions especially Cilla I've got my life back on track all my debts have gone into an IVA I can't thank them enough 5 stars isn't enough for them it should be millions! Please if your in debt talk to theses people you won't be disappointed"
"I turned to Faith Financial at an incredibly stressful and scary time with a baliff at my door. They were amazingly, above and beyond, supportive. Cilla always promptly got back to me, checked in with me and helped move things forward with the urgency needed. Highly recommend them."
Miss Jodie L
Verified Buyer
"There staff could not have been more eager to help.And supported me throughout"
"They listened and were polite, considerate and were treated me with respect at all time. They walked me through the whole process helping me considerably. I am now more relaxed and looking forward to each day."
"made everything clear and easy to understand.obviously was a very stressful time and reasured me they would do everything to help.would definetily recommend faith financial solutions.special mention to amin who helped me through the process."
"I would like to recommend Faith Financial Solutions who is experiencing problems with debts. They provided amazing service. My problem was solved in short period of time"
Faith Financial Solutions is rated 4.88 based on 206 reviews