Fairmortgages.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Fairmortgages.co.uk

About Fairmortgages.co.uk: We are a whole of market, independent mortgage and protection advisers. Based in Bristol, but can provide telephone based advice across the UK.

helpdesk@fairmortgages.co.uk

Kings House14 Orchard Street

"First and foremost in getting a positive result. Second in getting a refund on a first abortive attempt at a valuation."
Hi Geoffrey, thank you for the feedback. We're happy we managed to assist with this complex requirement. As you state the only dent in the process was changing the surveyors and getting the refund processed (bank oversight where the refund was not signed off) which we did resolve, but agree took too long.
Good result overall - thank you for using us.
"friendly and efficient"
"I have got the product which I was looking for. Mortgage adviser was very friendly and helpful. Many thanks for your services. Noman"
"Unlike other brokers I've used, Fairmortgages took the time to understand my (unique) mortgage needs, explain my options and searched the whole market to find me the best lender. Thank you for doing such a comprehensive and professional job!"
"Loan company found by Fairmortages gave competitive interest rate. Excellent communications from Adam and Patrick throughout process of getting a bridging loan to buy a lodge home (cant get mortgages for these). Had 'challenges' with various solicitors and Patrick was absolutely brilliant at managing difficulties and keeping me informed of matters - I was successful in buying my new home only because of his tenacity and willingness "to go the extra mile" as the saying goes."
"The service from Fair Mortgages has been brilliant. Both Ryan and Catherine have been excellent throughout the whole process."
"Very quick and easy hassle free re-mortgage! Didn't feel like I had to give my whole life story of bank and ID proof like I have done before! Thank you Catherine Hope."
"They helped me find the best mortgage deal available in a very short space of time. They were incredibly fast and efficient compared to the high street banks and presented far more options. Contact by phone and email was very clear and concise and very polite! I only had to provide my details once and was confident that these would be used accurately, something again that was not always done by the high street banks"
"Patrick has been absolutely outstanding through a very difficult process. I have never received a better service, care and attention than I have from him. Incredible seeing as mine was a small case, that took up a lot of his time."
"They were extremely helpful from Initial contact to arranging mortgage provider to helping with required documents. Extremely grateful to Emily and team for making the whole experience of applying for a mortgage very easy."
"Approach was professional and fair towards me as the client at all times and I felt they were working in MY best interest at all times."
"Tracy & Carly went the extra mile to find us the right product, kept us informed, were always available, friendly and helpful. Inspired our trust & confidence. Helen was also great on the admin and kept us informed. Thank you all"
"Lack of contact, we contacted fair mortgages based on customer reviews and can honestly say hand on heart my experience couldn't be any further from the positive feedback. We called initially and was promised a call back 4 days later from an advisor, we were contacted the day before by someone asking if it could be deferred a day which I had no issue with. They were 3 hours late calling for the arranged appointment and asked us to rush over all required details over so she could get the details sent over and matched that day and would call back at 16:00 the following day, we rushed over all details and then called the office the following afternoon at 1700 for an update to be told the lady was out of the office and they would email her. 2 days after this we received an email from Lyndsey saying she would call me Tuesday when she returned from annual leave that was 6 days ago and still no response. Needless to say we have now missed out on an opportunity of a great property in a area we wanted. We were offering a 35% deposit as well so if that can't entice someone to do there job then what luck does someone who wants a 95% motgage have. I wouldn't advise anyone to waste there time on these cowboys."
"Emily Whittaker was a fantastic Mortgage Advisor and talked me through everything in detail."
"Prompt response, guided me through the remortgage process"
"Excellent proffessional service. Help to find mortgages I wouldnt have found myself. Prompt answers to queries on any day of the week. Very friedly and knowledgable about the market."
"Initially, I was going for a timber build property and Fair Mortgages came up in the search results as being able to obtain mortgages for timber built properties. I was dealing with a young lady by the name of Joanne who obtained a Mortgage in principle within no time at all. However we did not proceed with the purchase of the timber build property and everything was placed on hold. Approximately two months later we found another property at auction and was required to complete the sale within 28 days. Joanne had left Fair Mortgages and a young lady by the name of Tracy was dealing with the case. She was most helpful and informative and assured us that all would be accomplished in time and if it wasn't there was plan B which was in place. Plan B was not required as plan A went swimmingly. Tracy was professional, friendly, attentive, informative and helpful. At times when Tracy was busy, I had liaison with Patrick who was equally as good. Thank you Fair Mortgages for all your help including finding me a conveyancing solicitor as the one I was using was working too slow. I am now the owner of a new home all thanks to Fair Mortgages and their staff. They made a stressful period less stressful and left me feeling safe and secure that my business was confidently being handled. Highly recommend. Ps Also got a great interest rate (not being offered on the hight st) but with a high st bank. Happy Days ;-)"
"My mortgage advisor Rob Gibb provided an excellent service delivered in a very efficient manner. Thank you."
"Fair view are a very professional team but friendly as well. They kept in touch & responded to queries promptly. Using them took all the stress out of dealing with the lenders direct as it is such an onerous task getting a mortgage these days. Their fee was worth every single penny and I would definitely use them again"
"Efficient, professional and friendly service. Would definitely recommend."
Fairmortgages.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 98 reviews