Fair Investment Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fair Investment Company
Read Fair Investment Company Reviews

About Fair Investment Company:

Since launching in 2000, Fair Investment Company has offered a wide range of competitive products and services across the breadth of financial services with particular expertise in savings and investment ideas to individuals, businesses and charities.

helpdesk@fairinvestment.co.uk

20 The Mall, Clifton, Bristol

Good - when I called it was answered quickly. But I didn't hear any mention of the business name and had to check.
I was not able to find out if I could apply online, so I filled in the Paperwork and got a speedy reply to say they were processing the request. We got the statement and opening valuation after about 8 days presumably some of the delay was waiting for our check to clear. I tried to find out if I could monitor the account online but so far I have not found a way. I would prefer to use the internet for investments. I will see how things go.
Very helpful when I have actually managed to contact someone by email. However, simply can't get through to the helpdesk by phone
Found Fair Investment to be most helpful, they responded promptly and clearly to my queries making the application process a straight forward one.
Efficient but could make contact a bit sooner before an investment matures.
No nonsense, clear options offered without the confusing gobbledygook and ongoing charges from IFA's, allowing me to make my own decisions on investments
quick respone and clear info
In all ways
They replied to my query re Investec without any difficulties.
Good selection of deals with risks explained
Full explanation of the merits and pitfalls of the investment. One complaint: the text was very faint, not easy to read. Print in black in future?
Different selection of funds
very Satisfied
Clear information, well presented and a wide range of products
Yourselves were passed on by a mate,no problems so far.
Would like to know where to find a simple guide to kick out plans. Can never understand them.
Good afternoon Mr Multon,
Thank you for your feedback and I hope the following two articles may be of interest. The first is a basic investor’s guide to kick out plans and the second focuses on some of the main reasons why investors consider kick out investments (you may have to paste the link into your browser):
Please also remember to call our investment customer services team on 0845 308 2525 with any questions you may have. We're here to help.
Kind regards,
Oliver Roylance-Smith
Head of Savings and Investments
We have a number of products purchased through Fair Investments. So far everything has worked out fine. Thanks. MA Littlewood
Slightly ambiguous directions on how to pay the 2% fee - separate cheques or all in one cheque!
Always able to answer my questions and respond to requests
A fairly simple task to transfer my wife's existing ISA to another Fund provider - no hassle and task completed most satisfactorily. Thank you.
Fair Investment Company is rated 4.42 based on 133 reviews