Fair Investment Company Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Fair Investment Company

About Fair Investment Company: Since launching in 2000, Fair Investment Company has offered a wide range of competitive products and services across the breadth of financial services with particular expertise in savings and investment ideas to individuals, businesses and charities.

helpdesk@fairinvestment.co.uk

Kings House14 Orchard StreetBristol

Tell us how Fair Investment Company made you happy

"I think a 3% charge is excessive for the work done by Fair Invest . Given that you cannot invest directly with the provider, it would appear to be money for old rope!"
"I did eventually manage to sort out my re-investment however I didnt initially get the promised return calls and it all got rather last minute. The guy who eventually sorted it was fine but the lady I spoke to (twice) didnt ring me back as she promised to do and I was very tempted to just go elsewhere. Dont know what went wrong but it was poor service."
Dear Mr Coates,
Thank you for your review and I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive the expected level of service. We take feedback from our customers extremely seriously and a review of what happened with your re-investment will be discussed at our next Helpdesk meeting.
Oliver Roylance-Smith
Head of savings and investments
"I wasn't happy with the guy who called me telling me that there will be £90 something charge for the 3K investment I placed. He sounded too imposing and didn't sound friendly at all. The whole process, online and posting stuffs without any human contact, was okay but to end it like that was disappointing (when finally in the whole process you get to talk to someone from the company)."
Dear Mr Licup,
Thank you for your useful review and I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with part of our service. We take our customer service extremely seriously and your feedback will be reviewed and discussed at our next Helpdesk meeting.
Oliver Roylance-Smith
Head of savings and investments
"I was disappointed at the delay in transfer. Having requested this at the end of August, as your reply of 3 September confirms, it wasn't until I chased you on 23 September after return from holiday, that I was informed of someone's form error ! The transaction date was finally 29 September. Perhaps you can explain this ? Mrs U Brown"
Dear Mrs Brown,
Thank you for your feedback. I will look into this personally for you and ask our Helpdesk to reply to you directly since this relates to a specific plan.
Oliver Roylance-Smith, Head of savings and investments