Fair Investment Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fair Investment Company
Read Fair Investment Company Reviews

About Fair Investment Company:

Since launching in 2000, Fair Investment Company has offered a wide range of competitive products and services across the breadth of financial services with particular expertise in savings and investment ideas to individuals, businesses and charities.

helpdesk@fairinvestment.co.uk

20 The Mall, Clifton, Bristol

Postal service is excellent. Communication by phone is good.
very positive experience. I had no difficulty in understanding the makeup
HAVE FOUND THE COMPANY TO BE VERY HELPFUL
Excellent company who supply you with the correct information to make a considered decision. Happily recommend them
I think a 3% charge is excessive for the work done by Fair Invest . Given that you cannot invest directly with the provider, it would appear to be money for old rope!
Useful, direct fact sheets and summaries. The site is straightforward to negotiate with good links to other recommended sites and their tools.
We found the help we received was delivered promptly. Everything appears to be on track and we would use Fair Investment services again. Iris Clements and Richard Hampton
Poor value for money for the service on offer.
The investment options available are many. They are explained in detail and obtaining an information pack was just a click away. I have used Fair Investment before and had no problem using them again for more investment plans.
Prompt reply to application, easy to understand information sent and prompt confirmation of application.
Arrangement fee of 3% for reinvestments is a bit too much. Probably 1 to 1.5% is justifiable.
documents were sent out promptly i had 2 questions still regards where returns were deposited eg whether out of an ISA umbrella which they were able to advise on over the phone & regards fees for the investec schemes. i received a prompt receipt letter regards the 2 applications which i had posted. as a process i would definately recommend fair investment & will use them again as i receive new products
I used your service for my previous investment and this time the process was further simplified using the on-line pdf form filling.
I was impressed with the response I received after sending off my applications for investment
The service provided was good. The staff know about the products offered and very helpful.
I had a quick reply and the information was clear and precise.
Easy transactions
very fast efficient service so far.
I found references to fees rather confusing. Although I ended up sending the correct amount for charges I was unsure and also unsure about what figure I was to enter in the application form regarding fees and charges.
Fair Investment Company is rated 4.42 based on 133 reviews