Fair Investment Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fair Investment Company
Read Fair Investment Company Reviews

About Fair Investment Company:

Since launching in 2000, Fair Investment Company has offered a wide range of competitive products and services across the breadth of financial services with particular expertise in savings and investment ideas to individuals, businesses and charities.

helpdesk@fairinvestment.co.uk

20 The Mall, Clifton, Bristol

Good notification by e mail of the range of structured products available and a good response to the provision of full information for a product that I was interested in. When I decided to go ahead, the documentation was comprehensive and easy to follow with good instructions for completing the application form. Application was sent by post and I received a prompt notification that the form and accompanying cheque had been received and actioned. Altogether a painless and efficient experience.
Excellent service. I had some queries which were answered in a clear and friendly manner - very professional, thank you.
I consider myself a novice and ask many questions which to others may seem trivial but to me they are important for clarity of understanding and I am happy to say I felt that my questions were worthwhile and important when I spoke to one of your staff members.
I don't know whether 3% is the lowest a NON-Advisory "Financial Advisor"/introducer can charge for investments of less than £100k. Other than that your service is quite satisfactory and I will probably use it again.
Very helpful and quick service.
No problems with opening up the investment
The service was impeccable.
The lady I spoke to on the telephone was very helpful, the service rapid and I was kept informed.
A fairly simple task to transfer my wife's existing ISA to another Fund provider - no hassle and task completed most satisfactorily. Thank you.
This is my second dealings with Fair Investment and quite pleased with the handling of my applications.
However, I am rather sadden by the level of charges of 3%, which should be universal regardless of the amount of investment.
As it stands currently, it represents penalizing low investors, which in my view is unfair.
Fair Investment Company sets out to market term-investment opportunities, primarily FTSE-linked investments, in a clear and comprehensive manner. Whilst there is an arrangement fee of 3% generally to pay upfront, the advice I personally received whilst processing my most recent investments was excellent; the process also being a seamless and efficient one, despite the close deadlines.
Handled well. Having forgotten to include the 'check list' I was called the following day after receipt of paperwork and asked if I could send it in.

No problems encountered either with this or previous investments.
Always found Fair Investment to be informative and helpful. Would certainly recommend their services to others.
quick replies and information in easy to read format.
I would like to thank Fair Investment Company for their very prompt service.

I am impressed by their professionalism and efficiency.

D. Radia
Phone answered quickly or - occasionally - call back within minutes if they are busy.
On the ball with all my queries
Service was fine, matter of fact & answered quickly.
Very easy to understand and use, with all costs explained upfront.
Good advice and easy to follow instructions.
Fair investment have kept me right with a couple of good longish term investments in the last few years, finding robust products with a manageable level of risk for a modest investor such as myself. Their customer helpline is very quick to respond by e-mail and phone, keeping me right on form filling and other mundane questions.
They do not provide advice in the sense of financial advisers, but simply advise of good products in the marketplace.
Fair Investment Company is rated 4.42 based on 133 reviews