Fair Investment Company Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Fair Investment Company

About Fair Investment Company: Since launching in 2000, Fair Investment Company has offered a wide range of competitive products and services across the breadth of financial services with particular expertise in savings and investment ideas to individuals, businesses and charities.

helpdesk@fairinvestment.co.uk

Kings House14 Orchard StreetBristol

How would you rate Fair Investment Company ?

"Sam O'Neill, Senior Finance Broker, was a" breath of fresh air" Anyone who is fortunate enough to have his services will be more than pleased. Fair Investment Company kept you informed at all times with plain English, a pleasure to deal with. 5 Star"
"Sam O'Neil, my broker, was excellent from start to finish.Every step was explained and my requirements acted upon. Sam made himself available at all times .He was open,honestand very professional.The fees were as stated with no hidden extras. I would certainly use Clifton Private Finance Ltd again should the need arsise."
"we always had the good information from you"
"Quick efficient service. Could not have been better."
"Efficient but could make contact a bit sooner before an investment matures."
"It was just a link into Investec, didnt really offer any advice"
Dear Mr Rufus,
We are a non-advised service but I am sorry that you felt our service was only worth 3 stars. We feel what we offer includes more than just a link to one of our investment plan providers. For example, all potential customers have the opportunity to request further information, sent to them by email and post. We produce full application packs and supporting literature for potential customers, including our own Fair Investment Company factsheets, and offer helpdesk support both pre and post application. When an investment is taken out, we see the application process through from start to finish, including an appropriateness assessment where relevant as well as all regulatory checks, and we act as your intermediary throughout the investment term. We also include a full maturity service, regardless of the length of time you are invested. Finally, our helpdesk are always on hand to answer any questions you might have. We do hope you continue to use our site and might consider a higher rating in the future.
Kind regards,
Oliver Roylance-Smith
Head of savings and investments
"No nonsense, clear options offered without the confusing gobbledygook and ongoing charges from IFA's, allowing me to make my own decisions on investments"
"quick respone and clear info"
"In all ways"
"Quick response to initial enquiry and good follow up"
"They replied to my query re Investec without any difficulties."
"Good selection of deals with risks explained"
"Good reliable service."
"Vast amount of options to invest. Very clear on information on products. Informations and documentations were received with 2 days and commission were also clear and explained upfront."
"Full explanation of the merits and pitfalls of the investment. One complaint: the text was very faint, not easy to read. Print in black in future?"
"Different selection of funds"
"very Satisfied"
"Very helpful when I called for clarification on my ISA transfer."
"I entered my details and within hours I received an email reply with full details and attached forms to be filled in, I then printed the forms filled them in and sent them off. A couple of days later I received the same forms in the post again with instructions, from these I realised I hadn't filled and sent in one form. A quick telephone call later I was told I should fill the form in and could email it, which I did. All went through with no problems result."
"Very efficient.Would recommend."