Face Aesthetics uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Face Aesthetics uk
Read Face Aesthetics uk Reviews

About Face Aesthetics uk:

Face Aesthetics UK was founded by Tina Niravane, who is a qualified Aesthetic Practitioner, holding a nationally recognized qualification in cosmetic injectables and hair loss therapy at level 7. She has also undertaken advanced and masterclass training in non-surgical facial rejuvenation techniques at London Medical School and Derma Medical. She has learnt a range of skills for treatment of fine lines and wrinkles and dermal fillers gaining a number of years of experience in cosmetic dermatology having performed multiple procedures. As she has an appreciation for beauty and anti-ageing medicine. She is passionate to help you to achieve the results to look how you feel.

Our location is set in the prestigious location of No.1 Francis Street, Leicester.

One of the hallmarks of Face Aesthetics UK is the level of care offered to our clients ensuring the best quality and safety in all our services.

Our aim is to provide our clients with professional, caring and confidential advice.

We believe that every client is individual and as such, their care should be individual too.

bookings@faceaestheticsuk.com

1 Francis Street, Stoneygate, Leicester

Tell us how Face Aesthetics uk made you happy
First time visiting and was very pleased especially with Tina, the place itself spotless and very relaxing . Best Botox I’ve ever had. Back soon for fillers 😊
Had dermal filler treatment to help take back the years of stress from my nearly 40 year old face in September 2020. I cannot recommend Tina enough. She is so skilled, she is literally like an artist. I am over the moon with my lip and face filler treatment, I wanted to look natural (I really do not like the look when you can tell someone has had a load of filler and Botox in there face) I got the natural, rejuvenated look I wanted and I will be returning in the future, and I have already recommended a few friends. Thank you face aesthetics uk.
Really felt at ease. Tina helped a lot with me knowing exactly what to get!
I absolutely love my lips, I just wanted a natural fullness to my lips and I’ve got exactly that. Everyone has said how natural they look with minimal swelling and bruising💋 Thank you so much xx
Face Aesthetics uk 5 star review on 29th September 2020 Face Aesthetics uk 5 star review on 29th September 2020
professional and polite staff
very clinical and clean
i would highly recommend face aesthetics for treatments.
Tina was lovely, made me feel at ease from the minute I was there until I left and made sure I was comfortable ever step of the way..
100% recommend and I will definitely return in the future xx
Excellent service with brilliant results. Hygiene was immaculate!
Face Aesthetics uk is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews