Face Aesthetics uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Face Aesthetics uk
Read Face Aesthetics uk Reviews

About Face Aesthetics uk:

Face Aesthetics UK was founded by Tina Niravane, who is a qualified Aesthetic Practitioner, holding a nationally recognized qualification in cosmetic injectables and hair loss therapy at level 7. She has also undertaken advanced and masterclass training in non-surgical facial rejuvenation techniques at London Medical School and Derma Medical. She has learnt a range of skills for treatment of fine lines and wrinkles and dermal fillers gaining a number of years of experience in cosmetic dermatology having performed multiple procedures. As she has an appreciation for beauty and anti-ageing medicine. She is passionate to help you to achieve the results to look how you feel.

Our location is set in the prestigious location of No.1 Francis Street, Leicester.

One of the hallmarks of Face Aesthetics UK is the level of care offered to our clients ensuring the best quality and safety in all our services.

Our aim is to provide our clients with professional, caring and confidential advice.

We believe that every client is individual and as such, their care should be individual too.

bookings@faceaestheticsuk.com

1 Francis Street, Stoneygate, Leicester

Tell us how Face Aesthetics uk made you happy
I have been seeing Kelly for many years. She is a true professional and the best aesthetics not only in Kent but London too (I have tried several over the years). I would not hesitate to recommend her to any future clients.
Best aesthetics in town. Knew exactly what I wanted and the results have been perfect every time. Super happy with my results and I would definitely recommend to everyone.
I am deeply disappointed with this company. I bought a raffle from this clinic to compete for a £ 500 prize in cosmetic procedures. I received an email confirming that I was the winner. When I had contacted the clinic via Instagram, the clinic simply said it was a mistake and stated that I was not the winner. In the Instagram stories, they shared the numbers drawn and another winner's photo (I have a screenshot of everything). When questioning the clinic, they simply ignored the email they sent me informing me that I had won. The numbers that were drawn are 6 random numbers. They had sent my raffle numbers with a total of five SEQUENTIAL NUMBERS (example: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9) and not random like the "supposedly drawn" ones; besides that, the number templates were totally different. My numbers had grey colours background, while those of the "supposed" winner the numbers with a totally different look as if generated by another program. When I have questioned the clinic why I received only 5 numbers while 6 were drawn, they simply viewed my question and did not answer. I asked twice and received no answer. Starting from this totally unpleasant and unprofessional situation, I doubt the suitability of this clinic. I leave here my comment for everyone to see what they did, and I hope you who is reading my comment do not have the same experience. I have a screenshot of everything to prove that I am telling the truth. The least that this clinic should do was bear the irresponsibility, but they preferred not to answer my questions. I do not recommend a company that does not act consistently and correctly.
Hi Allesandra, thank you for taking the time to write this review regards our recent raffle. We apologise again for the error we made with announcing the winner. This was whole heartedly an error on our part, for this we refunded your ticket straight away and would like to offer you a 20% discount, for any treatment you prefer, at any time in 2021. As you will see by all our other reviews, our treatments and service are highly regarded, not to mention the free consultation we offer to all our potential clients with non obligatory advice. Which you have also had for several weeks via messages. Have a great day and we hope to see you in the clinic, just as soon as you're ready to accept our 20% discount offer to apologise :)
Absolutely thrilled to bits with the service, very clean,lovely staff, and pleased as punch with the outcome and have already booked in for my next appointment, Would definitely recommend. THANK YOU
Face Aesthetics uk 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Was very happy with their services Tina is excellent and would go back again for their services x. I would recommend them to my friends.
Excellent service, thank you!
Tina is brilliant! Always gives great advice! Also very friendly
Very friendly, really knows what she is talking about.... I love my lips!!
Face Aesthetics uk 5 star review on 28th March 2021 Face Aesthetics uk 5 star review on 28th March 2021
The best treatment I have ever experienced, Tina was very informative, helpful and professional, will not be going anywhere else.
I would highly recommend Tina as she put me at ease from the minute I walked in , she explained everything from start to finish, stopping and showing me what she was doing asking if I was ok , very friendly and knowledgeable, will definitely be going back for further treatments, thanks again! 😊
Face Aesthetics uk 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Tina is the best nurse/aesthetic hands down. She talks you through the whole process and makes you feel so comfortable. A very humble and a lovely person. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
First time visiting and was very pleased especially with Tina, the place itself spotless and very relaxing . Best Botox I’ve ever had. Back soon for fillers 😊
Had dermal filler treatment to help take back the years of stress from my nearly 40 year old face in September 2020. I cannot recommend Tina enough. She is so skilled, she is literally like an artist. I am over the moon with my lip and face filler treatment, I wanted to look natural (I really do not like the look when you can tell someone has had a load of filler and Botox in there face) I got the natural, rejuvenated look I wanted and I will be returning in the future, and I have already recommended a few friends. Thank you face aesthetics uk.
Really felt at ease. Tina helped a lot with me knowing exactly what to get!
I absolutely love my lips, I just wanted a natural fullness to my lips and I’ve got exactly that. Everyone has said how natural they look with minimal swelling and bruising💋 Thank you so much xx
Face Aesthetics uk 5 star review on 29th September 2020 Face Aesthetics uk 5 star review on 29th September 2020
professional and polite staff very clinical and clean i would highly recommend face aesthetics for treatments.
Tina was lovely, made me feel at ease from the minute I was there until I left and made sure I was comfortable ever step of the way.. 100% recommend and I will definitely return in the future xx
Excellent service with brilliant results. Hygiene was immaculate!
Face Aesthetics uk is rated 4.78 based on 18 reviews