FabricLand Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend FabricLand

Tell us how FabricLand made you happy

"Order arrived really fast, top quality material, beautiful colours, bargain prices, would highly recommend this company."
Are you FabricLand? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very disappointed by the bad customer service offered by Fabricland. I was missing 10m of material from the 2 rolls I ordered from them (amongst other things). Obviously mistakes happen, and although it meant some last minute stress reconfiguring the amount and length of drapes for our wedding, I would not be writing this negative review if it weren't for the way that they dealt with my complaint. They basically took the attitude that I must be lying as I couldn't prove we were 10m short. 'Proof' would have been taking a photo of a scrappy bit of masking tape with a '20m' handwritten on it at the top of the roll. This does not seem a reasonable request, given that of course you assume you have the right amount of material and don't think to keep a bit of masking tape as evidence?! And why would I bother lying about 10m of cheap material anyway? Although I haven't lost a huge amount of money, it's the principle that I have now paid for material I never received from them. And basically been accused of lying in the process! Bad form Fabricland. You've just landed the honour of being my very first (and hopefully last) negative review."
"Purchased some fabric after receiving a sample. The sample appeared to be what I wanted, a plain fabric and this is how the fabric was described on the website. After receiving the fabric I found it had a distinct pattern to it which was not evident at all on the sample. Emailed Fabric Land and received a short abrupt response saying the fabric couldn't be returned as it was a cut length. All further emails to them have been ignored. This is the worst customer service I've experienced from online purchasing and if I could give this company zero stars I would. Avoid Fabric Land, products sent are not as described and you will get nowhere if you complain about this. There are plenty of fabric shops out there who offer value and excellent service and are miles better than Fabricland"
"high-quality product, I only buy faux fur from them and it`s just better than I thought"
"samples. Do not expect photo and description of colour to be right. Long story short...i did not get colour advertised. I was told by manager i could reorder and have collection n delivery ..this would be £6.95. They then back tracked and said £24. Rip off. Now im stuck with 10metres of material i cant use. Service is a joke."
"Always fantastic service. Absolutely brilliant customer service after the delivery company delivered to the wrong address."
"A lovely shop run on old style service. The staff were so helpful and assisted me in both choosing suitable patterns and fabric. Not only that but they stock a huge range of reasonably priced fabric and all the haberdashery you could ever need!"
FabricLand is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews