FabricLand Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend FabricLand

Tell us how FabricLand made you happy

"Purchased some fabric after receiving a sample. The sample appeared to be what I wanted, a plain fabric and this is how the fabric was described on the website. After receiving the fabric I found it had a distinct pattern to it which was not evident at all on the sample. Emailed Fabric Land and received a short abrupt response saying the fabric couldn't be returned as it was a cut length. All further emails to them have been ignored. This is the worst customer service I've experienced from online purchasing and if I could give this company zero stars I would. Avoid Fabric Land, products sent are not as described and you will get nowhere if you complain about this. There are plenty of fabric shops out there who offer value and excellent service and are miles better than Fabricland"
Are you FabricLand? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"high-quality product, I only buy faux fur from them and it`s just better than I thought"
"samples. Do not expect photo and description of colour to be right. Long story short...i did not get colour advertised. I was told by manager i could reorder and have collection n delivery ..this would be £6.95. They then back tracked and said £24. Rip off. Now im stuck with 10metres of material i cant use. Service is a joke."
"Always fantastic service. Absolutely brilliant customer service after the delivery company delivered to the wrong address."
"A lovely shop run on old style service. The staff were so helpful and assisted me in both choosing suitable patterns and fabric. Not only that but they stock a huge range of reasonably priced fabric and all the haberdashery you could ever need!"
FabricLand is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews