EZPZ Hosting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EZPZ Hosting

How would you rate EZPZ Hosting?

"Probably the best customer service and tech support we have ever had in 25years of using web hosting. The tech support is extremely quick and its quite a change to talk with people who actually know what they are doing rather than reading from a manual!! Set up was very easy and straightforward and many 'extras' from other hosting companies are standard in their service. Really very well done & thank you EZPZ."
"I've been with EZPZ Hosting for over 5 years. Being a web professional, I have been through numerous hosts before settling on them and the singlemost deciding factor there is their support. It is simply superb, friendly, efficient and one-on-one. This is absolutely critical to your peace if mind when selecting a web host. I work across timezones too and know that I can raise a ticket 24/7 and have it answered by "known" member of their support team within minutes. Technically, wall but the very budget hosts have infrastructure issues but I have never had any unplanned downtime during my stay with them. Not bad for over five years. And, how many hosting companies do you get these days where the top management and owners roll uptheir sleeves and dive in? They dobecause they're businessmen and entrepreneurs just like their clients too. Highly recommended."
Kersten Mangatal
Verified Reviewer
"Over the past 11 years I've purchased many different hosting set-ups from many different providers, all for different purposes. Several of those accounts have been EZPZ reseller hosting, and I regard them as KING with capital letters! These days, most providers offer cpanel accounts or WHM/Cpanel if you're thinking of a reseller, but did you know that ALL EZPZ resellers are also Master resellers? That means you can also resell resellers! Very handy if you're a developer who wants to offset your costs. (You'll be surprised at how many other companies don't even know what a master reseller is, try asking on their online chat if you're bored and want a laugh!) The most important difference between providers is their level of support, because if things go wrong you need to know things are being taken care of, and EZPZ's support is second to none. If you're looking for a sturdy, reliable, solid hosting platform, you're certainly in the right place.....don't go!"
Alan Van Kleef
Unverified Reviewer
"I am extremely impressed with the excellent service provided by the technical guys at EZPZ! They have gone beyond the call of duty to help me with the setup and transition of hosting on several websites and a few technical issues I had, AND this was out of office hours!! I won't be going anywhere else from now on. I highly recommend using them if you want a top service at an amazing price!"
"Support Response when needed was within 10 mins, even late and night and on the weekends. Websites load quickly with lots of addons"
Mark Golding
Verified Reviewer
"Just opened an account and impressed so far. Support was excellent. Cpanel options the best I've seen so far."
Alan Van Kleef
Unverified Reviewer
"Amazing service, sorted my hosting changeover with no fuss or stress. Very helpful! I would highly recommend EZPZ to anyone thinking of changing their host."
EZPZ Hosting is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews