Extra Edge Solutions Ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Extra Edge Solutions Ltd

501 International House, 223 Regent Street, West End LONDON

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Extra Edge Solutions Ltd ?

"I've got to laugh cause other wise ire cry silly me they took £40 and now I can't get though on phone I hope they fill nothing but pain through life dirty b*****ds"
"been on phone to me said there were taken £40 out of my bank without my consent I told them not to as ive never applied for any loans from them"
"we need 2 get 2gether ppl and expose these ppl,what they're doing is not fair, i 4 1 would like 2 no how they can get away with this."
"First They took £59.99 from my account without my permission. After 25days they called me back with all my details and they changed the name with quick cash loan .and said loan has been approved now all money gone £800 they were forcing to me for processing frees :("
"Took money from my account with out authorisation and i have never even spoke to them. reported to London police fraud team"
"Total scammers took money out of my account without my permission they even lied and said they didnt little did they know i was looking at my internet banking at the time. Bumch of scam...if my money doesnt arrive on time im going to the police, tv and press funny too how the financial ombudaman cant even find their web address"
"Bastards haha they took money from my account as well I rang my bank to stop these transactions but they sed we can't even I blocked my card"
"took money out of my account and i dont even know who the bastards are!! never signed up for anything :|"
"extra edge solutions ltd are complete scammers,they have misused my bank details forcing me to cancel my card creating a lot of problems to my creditors."
"I have paid some amount of money to company and still I am waiting for loan. Never trust this company"
"They took money from my account without my permission"
"Ithey have taken money out of my account with out permission"
"I paid 1120 pound and still waiting for loan"
"I'm still waiting for loan paid my £30 soooo wait and see ????????????"
Extra Edge Solutions Ltd is rated 1.14 based on 14 reviews